[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black people claim they built civilization, but it was destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>black people claim they built civilization, but it was destroyed by white people
>>hurr durr dum niggers how could you lose with all the technology you got xDDD
>African tribes with less technology and experience than their masters still fought and managed to gain independence and end white colonialism in Africa
>>...
Damn... really makes you think...
>>
>>72133445

WE
>>
>>72133445
WUZ
>>
>>72133445
KINGS
>>
>African tribes with less technology and experience than their masters still fought and managed to gain independence and end white colonialism in Africa
no they didn't
>>
File: tumblr_mw14vi1bpV1rb3t22o1_500.jpg (51 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw14vi1bpV1rb3t22o1_500.jpg
51 KB, 500x351
>>72133445
>africans ended white colonialism
>>
>>72133514
NO
>>72134389
YOU
>>72134423
WEREN'T
>>
>>72133445
Don't forget the billions in Soviet and Chinese weapons and aid.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 486x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 486x213
>>72133445
>>African tribes with less technology and experience than their masters still fought and managed to gain independence and end white colonialism in Africa
>thinking this is what happened
are you that one AIDS-infested nigger in Poland?
>>

White people ended slavery as well as the colonialism. Places like Rhodesia that fell to the black hordes were due to international pressure and rebel support. Had the transfer of power been gradual and followed slowly step by step so that the native people had the time to properly educate themselves and grow into their new positions, we would probably see an altogether different Africa today.

Or maybe that's exactly what certain countries feared.
>>
>>72133445
>colonists take what they want and leave everything they built
>niggers destroy everything they built
>niggers now beg the same white people for food

Yeah, they sure showed those evil whites. Whites built everything for them and under 30 years they fuck it all up and continue to live as animals.
>>
>Had the transfer of power been gradual and followed slowly step by step so that the native people had the time to properly educate themselves and grow into their new positions, we would probably see an altogether different Africa today.

I honestly doubt it. I'm beginning to feel that the "state of equilibrium" for most nigger societies is primitive tribes. They can only be raised above that level with chains. As soon as the leash comes off (colonial power leaves, segregation ends), the blacks will slowly fall into disarray as is happening in SA, Zimbabwe, America
>>
File: 1394863866557.jpg (64 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
1394863866557.jpg
64 KB, 374x374
>>72133445
>African tribes fought and gained independence
>African tribes ended colonialism
Dude fucking what
>>
They are trash indeed. But that doesn't make you better. Who is more stupid animal-nigger or a white that brings this nigger to his home? What do you expect them to do - work? Aahaha.
>>
>>72133445
>blacks ended colonialism
Lmao
>>
>>72133445
germany got destroyed twice
japan literally got nuked, twice

they're two of the top 10 superpowers 70 years later

Damn... really makes you think... its almost... like... race matter
>>
>>72135633

I'm sure they could raise above that, with some help: not talking about chains though. I never understood why the Western world keeps feeding the Africans instead of educating them and helping with development of infrastructure. Not that it's even our responsibility to help in the first place, but I'm just so sick of leftist drivel when these problems could have been attempted to avoid decades ago.
>>
>>72133445
African tribes alone would have never kicked colonialism.
They only gained independence because whites are cucked and fought each other to give independence to them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.