[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, I displayed my power level today in my college history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460237335547.jpg (456 KB, 1024x734) Image search: [Google]
1460237335547.jpg
456 KB, 1024x734
So /pol/, I displayed my power level today in my college history class. My teacher is pretty right wing, so I made him orgasm. We were discussing 9/11 and the morality of torture. I basically said, "We should do whatever we have to in order to protect our citizens from these terrori- no, these monsters. They have no rights when it comes to our safety. I'd rather a million of them die than one US citizen." My classmates shit their collective pants, although some agreed. Did I make the right decision?
>>
from a morality standpoint I agree with you but objectively I don't think torture is that effective.
>>
>>72129092
I dunno.
A fuckton or ethical issues arise when you start implementing torture.

What if you accidentally torture someone falsely accused?

Maby in the most extreme cases, torture can be a consideration, but we should be careful when taking it to that level.
>>
>>72129092
How did he clean up the orgasm? Was there a mess anon?
>>
>>72129092
I didn't know they let right leaning people be teachers. Good job, faggot.
>>
Has there even been an attempt at a terrorist attack on the USA since 9/11?
>>
>>72131661
A few but none as publicized.
>>
Just the knowledge of a country that will use torture, will make the captive that much more willing to tell the truth the first time

And if not, fuck em. I would die for my country, I have served for my country, and truely believe american needs to have a nationalist stand point when it comes to protecting our safety
>>
>>72132973
I agree. I don't recall this nation being built with the idea of it being a fucking powerhouse solely for helping other nations.
Fuck other nations. If they want help they either become American soil or they help themselves.
>>
>>72129092
>college professor
>conservative

What the fuck? Did you also find chupacabra and the yeti?
>>
>>72131661
r a r e
a
r
e
>>
Nice blog friendo. Subscribed :^)
>>
>>72131661
San Bernardino?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.