[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying whites and blacks mixing is a bad thing >Wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12
File: amber-stevens-1.jpg (49 KB, 403x512) Image search: [Google]
amber-stevens-1.jpg
49 KB, 403x512
>Implying whites and blacks mixing is a bad thing
>Wanting ladies like this to not exist

Fuck is wrong with you, /pol/? Why would you favour plain Jane white girls over goddesses like this?
>>
File: polocks.jpg (107 KB, 799x657) Image search: [Google]
polocks.jpg
107 KB, 799x657
>>
>implying all half cast girls look like this

Fuck off, you croydon dwelling turbogay
>>
File: AfricanIrish.jpg (40 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
AfricanIrish.jpg
40 KB, 500x714
>>72125062
>Why would you favour plain Jane white girls over goddesses like this?

She's not all that pretty in my opinion.

Much better example for you, here.
>>
>>72125062
>implying every mulatto women looks like this
>>
>>72125062
>>72125317

>IQ90
>metabolism will cease and create a 400 lb monster at age 40
>kids will still be tainted for the next 2 generations
>eyes are disgustingly dark

I want my kids to look like me. Pasty and white, just like my grandparents, and their grandparents, and their grandparents.

Filthy hedonistic race traitors on this board make me reee.
>>
>these race mixing shills today
>>
File: kyle.jpg (28 KB, 689x404) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
28 KB, 689x404
>>72125424
>Eww, look at that thing OP! It's hideous! Now this pure Aryan goddess here...hnnnnng!
>>
>>72125424

Yeah and that's all bullshit aside from this:

>I want my kids to look like me.

Why are you millenial fags so damn shallow? FFS what do they do to you in the schools these days that burns all the sense out of you?
>>
>>72125062
shoo shoo filthy nigger
>>
>>72125588
I'd gladly cuck my race on behalf of the Jews if it meant I got a taste of some of that sweet, sweet caramel mocha.
>>
File: 1461604779912.gif (2 MB, 187x199) Image search: [Google]
1461604779912.gif
2 MB, 187x199
>>72125703
That's not just a millennial thing retard, most everyone wants their kids to look similar to them.
>>
>>72125626

Assuming she doesn't have any genetic disorders, her children could turn out to be the most beautiful whites to ever walk the planet.

>>72125703

>Why are you millenial fags so damn shallow?

As a man who belongs to the 30 mn strong group of "Volksdeutsche" who walk this planet, my people have created so much value and made so many important discoveries that I need to continue allowing this gene pool to exist.

Who knows if my kid might be the next Copernicus or Mozart?

The chances are best for a next white genius if the gene material is taken care of.
>>
>>72125062
fuck off britbongistan
>>
gb2Shitchan
>>
>>72126093
>As a man who belongs to the 30 mn strong group of "Volksdeutsche" who walk this planet, my people have created so much value and made so many important discoveries that I need to continue allowing this gene pool to exist.
>Who knows if my kid might be the next Copernicus or Mozart?

Sure, fine, great!

Completely with you there. Not the issue.

Now tell me why it would be such a tragedy if your kid, your little Copernicus or Mozart, had a different shade of skin to you?

He's just as much your kid either way, and melanin in todays world, with modern medicine, is purely cosmetic. So why do you care so strongly about it?
>>
>>72126159
America in particular produces some beautiful light skinned black women. What is the secret? How are your caramel goddesses so much hotter than ours?
>>
File: 180px-Stormweenie.jpg (7 KB, 180x271) Image search: [Google]
180px-Stormweenie.jpg
7 KB, 180x271
>>72126349
>B-because he's not pure Aryan! He's different to me!
>>
>>72126450

fuck off
>>
>>72125588

report it.

mods are not removing these threads. I'm starting to think they are posting them.
>>
>>72126533
No, seriously. It must be genetic related. I guess the mixed race girls in the UK have Celtic and Germanic genes from the white side, so although they're hotter than fully white girls, they still have the DNA of the most bland looking races in history.
>>
>>72126643
I'm going to vote for UKIP so that you get deported back to whichever shithole you arrived here from.
>>
>>72126349

> your little Copernicus or Mozart, had a different shade of skin to you?

The chances of him achieving an IQ above 105 if he is mixed race are less than 30%.

Besides, I couldn't live with myself if my grandfather looked at the one grandson he has who is tasked with propagating the family name and the new hiers to this heritage aren't whites.

I am the last of son of my family, I must have children and they will be white.

>with modern medicine, is purely cosmetic.

I bet if he needs some bone marrow he can get a donor.

Its just not happening man. Stop. Race is more than "skin deep".
>>
>>72126872
So basically I'm going to stay put, seeing as how I'm a white person born and raised and still living in Leeds. You're a retard.

And anyway, I thought UKIP were peace loving people who dindu nuffin wrong and don't want to deport anyone and are just misunderstood by the big bad lefties?
>>
File: nigger women 2.jpg (127 KB, 472x308) Image search: [Google]
nigger women 2.jpg
127 KB, 472x308
>>72122102
>>72125062
>>72126303
>>72114865

SAGE HIDE REPORT KEK KIKE SLIDE THREADS.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
Brianna frost. Best mix ever
>>
File: americans culture niggers.jpg (95 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
americans culture niggers.jpg
95 KB, 600x894
>>72127172

Kill yourself amerinigger you are a subhuman trash
>>
The Carmichael Show is good but that girls character is real annoying
>>
>>72127267
You're the faggot trying to sage like a fucking tard. how fat are you?
>>
Is this the bitch from 22 jump street?
>>
>>72127030
>The chances of him achieving an IQ above 105 if he is mixed race are less than 30%

And that is nonsense. You don't understand how statistics work.

His IQ will be the result of genetics and environment. If you are smart and his mother is smart and you make a proper home for him to grow up in then the chance will be high. The genes for Melanin production do not have ANY effect on IQ!

>Besides, I couldn't live with myself if my grandfather looked at the one grandson he has who is tasked with propagating the family name and the new hiers to this heritage aren't whites.

I'm sorry your grandfather is so stupid. We all have our crosses to bear.

Skin color is sooo easy to change that even if you literally killed every darkskin on the planet we'd develop it again in the tropics quite quickly. It's an advantage there. (And while avoiding rickets by taking vitamin d is dead easy, protecting yourself from skin cancer and dramatically reduced fertility as a white skin in a tropical country is possible but a lot more work.)

But facts and logic don't matter right? It's about your feels. You just care more about looks than substance.
>>
File: niggest.jpg (88 KB, 1039x687) Image search: [Google]
niggest.jpg
88 KB, 1039x687
>>72127981

Kill yourself nigger cuckposter niggers are not even human

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
(this one is higher because the average African American has 22% white ancestry)
>>
File: large_portraitp.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
large_portraitp.jpg
248 KB, 1080x1440
No blacks. Native American only
>>
File: chimpanzee-throws-shit.jpg (85 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzee-throws-shit.jpg
85 KB, 625x417
>>72128100
>Kill yourself nigger cuckposter niggers are not even human
Clearly this poster has nothing of value to contribute and would like to throw shit instead.
>>
>>72127981

t. mixed race roach
>>
>>72125062
theres a high chance for every hot mixed race girl out there that in her place there could be a even hotter white girl
so just dont mix it up
its a bad thing
majority of mixed race kids ive senn looked like abominations, probably cause racemixing isnt as prevalent in germany as it is in the us and thus only ugly chicks settle for niggers
sadly this trend is changing
and soon also a lot of pretty ones will burn the coal
just like in usa, uk and sweden
>>
>>72125703
>millenials want their kids to not look like them
>someone who wants his kids to look like him is a millenials
What
>>
>>72125062
Its Russian Roulette you will either get a tan goddess with the body and mind of a white girl and the Carmel skin of a light skinned black or you will just get another nigger
>>
>>72126450
>he says, being on the Internet
Racemixing between whites and blacks produce even a decent looking thing once in a million times
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.