[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you aren't in a STEM you are human garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 350x202
Reminder that if you aren't in a STEM you are human garbage
>>
Meme
/thread [spoiler]xD[/spoiler]
>>
calculus is easy. get over yourself.
>>
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]XDDEEEEEEEEEEE[spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
>>72115472
>calculus
You go through all the effort to master it and then learn that there are no analytic solutions in the real world and shit tons of differential equations are not solveable analytically. Everything uses numerical methods or a truncated Taylor Series. Everything is an approximation and you're back at discrete math again.

The neutron transport equation killed my love of calculus.
>>
>stem
>australia

Also known as the no HC1 then Unemployment degrees.

Pradeep and Chang have already taken your jobs, brah. Maybe you should start stocking shelves, oh wait, they are doing that too illegally.
>>
File: godtier.jpg (69 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
godtier.jpg
69 KB, 550x400
here is the official tier list so the incoming spergs know their place
>>
>>72115472
i'm happy because i know i'm done with calculas
ask an aerospace engineer anything
>>
>>72116149
I agree that hobos and hunter gatherers are better than liberal arts hipsters but nice bait leaf.
>>
>>72116149
>thread about stem
>stem not in the picture
>>
>>72115472
Okay. I live at Front and Church in downtown Toronto in a condo you, nor your parents could afford combined, and I have a MA in International Relations. Keep telling yourself computer "science" is science and go pop some zits, fag.
>>
>>72116099
implying as a chemical engineer I will not find a job. Nice try m8. Australia is heavily reliant on chemical engineers
>>
>>72116437
>chemical engineering
>2016

I'm sorry.

I'm not going to beat you up. The beating your unemployment will put on you and your family will be your punishment enough.

Hopefully you aren't at a degree mill and you have a chance of making it out before it's too late.
>>
>>72116391
You are there. You are in shit tier.
>>
>>72116732
under college?
>>
>>72115933
All the Changs and Pradeeps I've met in college are normalfags, I've literally had to show them how things work.

They're just memes tbqh, and placed within society because of multiculturalism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.