[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: erdogan.jpg (16 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.jpg
16 KB, 480x320
Erdogan seizes christian churches in Turkey
(some over 1700 years old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQjThvciN3k

HOW THE FUCK IS THE WEST ALLIED WITH THE FUCKIN TURKS?!?
>inb4 russophobic Ukrainians, Pollaks & Turkroachs.
>inb4 blaming the occupied state of Germany.
>>
>>72109617

It's bullshit isn't it. Saw this today:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-26/turkey-parliamentary-speaker-calls-for-religion-in-constitution/7357312

Can't believe these fuckers are going to get visa free access to the EU.
>>
Islam only makes country's better
>>
>>72109719
So it's going to be official then,
that they're the Islamic state.
>>
>>72109617
at least Turks are white
>>
>>72109898
t. Moor rape baby
>>
>>72109617
this is what many pollacks want to do with mosques, but thats ok because islams reputation justifies their lack of freedom.
>>
>>72110022
kek
>>
>>72110052
Arson is easier... in the legal sense.
Become an actor in history you Kraut.
>>
He seizes the churches not for religious but for political reasons

1-The cities buildings are very closes, enables guerilla fighters to move in between them at east.

Take a look at the modern european cities, paris etc were reconstructed after 1830-48 rebellions. Wide open streets-buildings seperated from one another. From the arch an army could move quickly anywhere. In other words they rebuild Paris to be less insurgency friendy.

2-Money there is a lot of business in destruction ground and rebuilding it. He has a lot of connections in construction business

I'm sure he doesn't give a flying fuck about churches but his primary concern are the atheist-secular etc. Opressing Christians can wait.

I hate the guy but you are wrong if you think he is obsessed with Christendom as of today.
>>
File: 1452119848104.png (15 KB, 530x407) Image search: [Google]
1452119848104.png
15 KB, 530x407
>AfD criticized for saying islam is a political ideology
>a few weeks later turkey wants to introduce islam into their constitution
>>
>>72110446
If they actually go out for it. There will be a civil war. Too many poltards think a civil war will be between kurds-turks but I don't buy it. That will be a limited insurgency.

If they really try to do an Iranian revolution shit will hit the fan though.
>>
>>72110362
>destruction ground and rebuilding it.
Seventeen hundred year old christian churches...
How wise of him to prepare for war.
>>
>>72110594
Erdogan doesn't give a fuck about Turkish cultural stuff, let alone the infidel deamonic buildings. I'm a museum worker so I know it from firsthand.

Erdoğans primary problem are 1-Secular-Atheist turk 2-Kurds 3-??????? 4-????? 999-Christians in this order.
>How wise of him to prepare for war.
Very wise tbqh

His constituency would not hate him for destroying Churches His enemies would not love him more or less for destroying Churches. But I still assert that it was a general not a spesific destruction. The city was leveled for counter-insurgency and more importantly for monetary reasons. You can be sure one of his contractor friends will build the city back up
>>
>>72109617
its false, whole damaged sectors of towns were seized by the government to be rebuilt(inhabitants will be either moved back in or be paid money for their losses), a lot of those churches are historical heritage though so they will stay
turkey actually started building churches recently

>>72109719
erdowie denied this, along with nearly everyone else in the parliment
>>
>>72111100
let's dispel this fiction that Turks aren't white
>>
>>72109617

>ukrainians

no such thing
>>
>>72109617
>Ukrainians
What's that?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.