[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGB"T"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: flf5uum5lgp2oq7e6inh.jpg (44 KB, 636x352) Image search: [Google]
flf5uum5lgp2oq7e6inh.jpg
44 KB, 636x352
Do gays hate being associated with trannies?
>>
>>72108548
What the fuck??? Do you realise its 2016 and theres more to lgbt??

Its lgbtqiapk you fucking bigot
>>
>>72108946
q = queer?
i = intersex?
a = asexual?
p = pansexual?
k = ???????

How'd I do?
>>
I dunno about gays, but I get the impression women hate trannies more than men do.
>>
I fucking hate it.
Lucking the SJWs are ejecting gay men from it anyway, since we're now misogynistic, oppressive and privileged or something.
>>
>>72109227
Luckily*
>>
>>72109086
kike
>>
>>72108548

fags hate tranfags because it de-legitimizes the same sex couple narrative.

if a faggot gets a sex change, and it's a really good job, it can kinda be viewed as no longer faggotry.

i think they fear there will be a push to make faggots change their sex to make them look like they are in a normal relationship.
>>
>>72109086
k = keksexual
>>
>>72109086
K is for /k/. For ammosexuals and those that identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
>>72109227
It's cute when impotent extremist movements cannibalise instead of explode.
>>
>>72109227
You guys are now lower on the totem pole than the average convicted Muslim rapist, from what I understand.
>>
>>72108946
Its lgbtchickenbbqsqrt()d/dx you retard
>>
who cares what fags think
>>
>>72109404
Pretty much. I'm glad though, maybe this way people will stop associating me liking men with trannies and leftist garbage like "safe spaces".

>>72109345
I'm glad. My uni's LGBT society mailing list only ever sends stuff about trannies and other SJW bullshit. I just wanted somewhere to meet guys and be able to hit on them without them being straight dammit.
>>
>>72109537
Kek
>>
>>72109578
Hey fair enough, no one sane has a problem with you or your practices. Guy has to get some dick, I get you. I think we both agree the cancer is the sjw and people who make a culture out of being oppressed.
>>
>>72109709
>people who make a culture out of being oppressed
The worst thing is them screaming about micro-aggressions or whatever the new fad is and ignoring the fact that 90% of anti-gay people in this country are Muslim. I've literally never seen anyone white in this country give a fuck about it unless they were 60+, but the mudslimes are horrible. I know a guy who moved from Qatar and ran from his family because he didn't want to be forced into a marriage with a woman and they're crying about nonsense.
>>
File: shaqmeat.png (802 KB, 981x647) Image search: [Google]
shaqmeat.png
802 KB, 981x647
>>72109578
Start your own damn club. Create a "Gay Film Society" or whatever.

It'll be like your own harem of gays.
>>
File: 1461611489979.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1461611489979.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
Absolutely.
It's fucking annoying to be stuck with the cunts when all I wanted was to be treated like a normal couple.
But now I'm expected to give a fuck about some ugly shit putting on a dress. Just give us normal rights like a hetero couple and stop grouping these mentally ill cunts with me.
>>
>>72108548
I think many do.

I work in corporate finance. A coworker is gay. Never knew until a year ago. He doesn't act gay. He has a partner and they're very low key about it.

When I found out, I said "Mike, I had no Idea you were gay", he said "Yeah, like your sex life with your wife is private, my sex life is also private".

And that was that, it has never been an issue and hasn't really come up since then.

It makes me wonder if there are a lot of reasonable homosexuals and the vocal minority, yet again, is making things shit.
>>
>>72110764
>It makes me wonder if there are a lot of reasonable homosexuals and the vocal minority, yet again, is making things shit.
This is exactly what's happening
>>
>>72110764
Tranny hating fag reporting in
>>
>>72110764
>It makes me wonder if there are a lot of reasonable homosexuals and the vocal minority, yet again, is making things shit.
Just like everything, yes.
>>
>>72110764

t. faggot
>>
>>72109433
lgbtwtfbbqmfwishygddt∫f(x)dx
>>
>>72110764
What's the problem if somebody "acts gay"? I'm skinny and I wear makeup,have a lisp,get my eyebrows done ect but that doesn't automatically make me a regressive
>>
>>72108548
>LBGT
They're all realising they're degenerate and moral relativism doesn't work.

Purge when?
>>
>>72109086
s = shitpostsexual
>>
They're trying to get rid of the g
>>
>>72109086
k is for the kikes that run that group of degenerates
>>
>>72108548
I'd assume so.Homosexuality has a reputation of being degenerate. Trannies are degenerate AND mentally ill.
>>
>>72111960
Not that much a 'problem', but you have to admit it enforces a certain stereotype many gay men have tried for years to shed. Frivolous 'gay acceptance' shit like Gay Pride is actually the worst enemy of normal gay men, as some of the 'you wouldn't say they were gay' types have told me.
>>
>>72111960
Because I think that everyone I've met who matches your description is an obnoxious, flamboyant twat. Most people are repulsed by audaciousness.
>>
I identify as an AH-64D Apache Longbow Attack Helicopter, where is the acronym for me?
>>
>>72111960
Because everyone I've met like that acts like a bitchy cunt
>>
Gays need to leave, form their own organization. "The gay gentlemens club", make it really prestigious and shit and make all the retards jelly since theres a high iq requirement and no kike trannys freaks or dykes allowed.
>>
>>72112449
>implying fags are less degenerate than the rest
>>
File: jpg.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
8 KB, 512x512
>>72112322
>>72112247
N-N-Not all
>>
>>72108946
>>72109433
>>72111867

I legit saw on reddit /r/samplesize (shit survey sub, filled with SJW's begging the question)

QUILTBAG
Queer
Unicorns???
Intersex
Lesbos
Trans
Bi
Ally
Gays

She was surveying whether or not people liked it... they didn't.
>>
File: lgbqwerty.jpg (270 KB, 715x941) Image search: [Google]
lgbqwerty.jpg
270 KB, 715x941
>>72108946
>lgbtqiapk

It's LGBTQWERTY
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.