[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK POWER IN SWEDEN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100
File: blackfaggot.jpg (135 KB, 984x800) Image search: [Google]
blackfaggot.jpg
135 KB, 984x800
Jesus... Fucking... Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJyK9Vtwhs
>>
File: 1453030866967.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453030866967.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>72106406
MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>72106406
it begins

and the swedes thought the knew gibmedats before
>>
sweden passed the cucked test with flying rainbows.
>>
>>72106406

They aren't even trying to integrate on any level
>>
Just cuck your shit up Sven.
>>
Holy shit, I know this guy from Sargon. Look at this clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfpmJ9psiSk
>>
Gas them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

save them from white oppression by sending them home.
>>
File: sendthemtohell.jpg (13 KB, 177x285) Image search: [Google]
sendthemtohell.jpg
13 KB, 177x285
>pic name
>>
>>72107539
Integrate? Why?

They are self-aware parasites.
>>
I skipped to the middle of the video and watched for a few minutes and he seems to be right on pretty much everything. There weren't any borders or governments in Africa. Europeans came there and drew the country lines to split the resources up between each other and then they enslaved the population. However, their anger is misplaced because it was the Jews who did, it was always the Jews who dominated the slave trade, even today.
>>
>>72107930
It's amazing how he manages to be more racist than /pol/.
>>
>>72106481
You make it, it's your mess
>>
>>72107961
>Africa is full of tribal warfare, chaos everywhere
>Go to Africa
>Create society in Africa
>Leave
>Society falls apart
>FUCK WHITEY IT B HIS FALT WE B KILLIN OTHA BROTHAS N SHIT

Stop being so blue-pilled. You swedes have this view deeply ingrained in your minds. You need to wake the fuck up.
>>
>>72107961
Africa wasn't one giant tribe before borders, dumbass. And the African tribes all took turns enslaving eachother long before the Spanish came and were offered a few as trade.
>>
>>72106406
Oh wtf? His name is actually "Gazi"?
I thought we just called him that because it's short for "gay nazi"
>>
>>72107961
HAHAHAHA you're acting like Africa was all united as a single big tribe before the whites got there. What the fuck have you smoked? Jeez.
>>
>>72108238
That's what the zionists say about Palestine.
>There weren't any leaders
>The tribes weren't unified
>We had to spread democracy

>>72108184
They'll never be able to live in society and we forced society upon them
>>
>>72106406
Multiculturalism is great, isn't it?
>>
>>72108184
Colonialism ended up doing more bad than good. When the European powers left they drew arbitrary borders without any consideration to the native population living there.

A single tribe could be split in two countries and rivaling tribes would fight for power in one country.

So you can see how nationhood was hard to accomplish in Africa, at first. And this isn't even something unique to this continent--look at Former Yugoslavia during the 1990's. Being forced to live together will just end up in conflict.
>>
>>72108475
They'll never be able to adapt to our societies because they haven't developed as much as everyone else in the world. Whites are the only people who have been able to build and maintain "good" societies. Theres no answer to how to integrate Negroids into society. The current method is blending them into our gene pool but it comes at the cost of regressing our societies. It will then take thousands of years to progress back to where we were before. Only now we must worry about nukes falling into the hands of dumber people. There is a very real threat that once outnumbered by the lesser races they will turn on us. It will be detrimental to their existence as they sponge off of us but they will do it due to unintelligent thought and ego. If you honestly believe you are being the good person by bending over you serve no purpose to this world other than as a catalyst to our demise. There is still hope for some of you Swedes but an overwhelming majority of you are beyond saving. If there is any redemption for you, it will be in your life being used as an example of what not to do.
>>
>>72108950
It has always been the Jews who've forced immigration from non-European countries to Europe and America and there's nothing we can do about it at the moment except maybe minimize casualties and slow down the Islamization process by a few years. Your anger is just as misplaced as the negroes.
>>
>>72109229
Only you swedes have this fetish for defeatism. Everyone else is joking but ready to defend their country, its culture, and their people.
>>
File: goteborg.jpg (249 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
goteborg.jpg
249 KB, 2048x1152
Stockholm and Gothenburg are overrun by Moroccan street kids

>http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/07/164052/think-tank-labels-moroccos-refugee-children-in-sweden-as-criminals/
>http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6246958
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/638398/Sweden-gangs-Moroccan-street-children-sexual-assault-immigration-worry
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415477/Swedish-police-warn-Stockholm-s-main-police-station-overrun-migrant-teen-gangs-stealing-groping-girls.html
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/12128598/Sweden-is-a-perfect-example-of-how-not-to-handle-the-Great-Migration.html

>https://translate.google.no/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aftenposten.no%2Fnyheter%2Furiks%2F--Sommeren-i-Gteborg-blir-het-og-kaotisk-8440374.html&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>72108141
His channel would be shut down if you replaced the races, using analogous language.

YouTube believes in the "privilege + power" nu-Racism.
>>
>>72109563
I have a female friend going to Gotherburg for 5 years on teaching contract. Is it really that bad there?
>>
>>72108598

I actually agree with colonialism being shit, but only because it ended and not this "arbitary borders formed tensions which still did not get resolved" dirt.
There were always conflicts and always will be, problem is that colonial powers basically uplifted those people, gave them technology which they never have seen, introduced them to systems they did not understand. Who knows what would have happened if colonialism survived, maybe those people really would have adapted after several generations, like the barbarians in the roman empire did. But colonialism crumbled soon and those people who did not understand the responsibillity which comes with wielding the power given to them bashed their own countries apart.
Hell, Europeans themselves can barely handle it, do you remember what happened after years of the industrial revolution? They slaughtered each other until they realized that this is not the way to do things.
The tragedy of those countries is that they got lifted to another living standard, without adapting to the responisbillity of upholding that standard and crashed after the driving force of their progress left.

That much is true, maybe they would be better off when colonialism never happened, but it did and in my opinion it would have been beter for everybody if it stayed.
>>
>>72109478
Every single country who've fought back have done so because their governments are completely and entirely integrated with conservative Jews. Those countries will fall even harder than us when the time comes. We have Muslims who'll drive the Jews out. What do you and Eastern European countries have? Jewish politicians who are afraid of Muslims. That's all you have.
>>
>>72109830

>we have muslims who will drive the jews out
Are you retarded, they will drive you out aswell.
>>
>>72109671
If she's into cultural enrichment of the sexual kind, absolutely not.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (173 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
173 KB, 800x522
>>72107961
Ah the myth of the noble savage perveted and enslaved by the bad white people, your teachers did a good indoctrination.

They have no point to be angry, they did not even invent writing when we came in their places (not country because they were to underevolved for that), they were just fucking, fighting hunting and dying at birth while aging to max 50yo.

We built road and hospitals, we vaccinated entire population, we ended hunger, we teach them to count, write and read, we made their life far better than it ever was.
The funny thing is we elevated them intelectually just enough to let them americans and commies teach them hate.
Now chinese are here and will make the exact them thing than we did, the difference is they won't be embarassed with the whole "human rights" thing like we were.

Concerning america the whole slavery thing is totally irrelevant, even if the jews brought them in that's their own people who sold them.
Anyway it's over since 150 years, 6 complete generations, even the most stupid niggers live infinitely better and with better opportunities than his cousins in Africa and nobody prevent him to get back there and work for "his" people.
Btw Asians were as dirtpoor when they came and now they are almost on the top of the food chain, make you think.
>>
>>72110009
Kinda worried for her now. I thought it was one of the safer cities without many Muslims
>>
>>72106406
>blacks arent kissing our white asses anymore OH NOES!
>>
>>72109830
You can blame the elusive Juden all you want but right now the threat is your people being completely replaced by Muslims. You should focus on the task at hand first. You should work on building momentum toward a movement. You are doing the opposite of whats required to save your people by giving up and crying about the Jews and shielding your eyes from the Muslims.
>>
I'd fucking love to drag Gazi into the middle of some community in Africa or the Caribbean.
Just the image of that little weasel trying to win over his "fellow Afrikans" before they rope him for being what he is. If he moves like he does he'd be like a hooked fish on a line.
>>
File: 1331810116492.jpg (47 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1331810116492.jpg
47 KB, 566x677
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>72109563
>Morocco
>Refugee children

What the fuck is this bullshit, there hasn't been a fucking war in Morocco for decades.
>>
>>72109940
Yeah but at least there won't be any Jews left. If we're going to rebuild society we better do it right, no leaning in halfway through the door, no compromises. Rule nr 1: No Jews.
>>
>>72109671
>I have a female friend going to Gotherburg for 5 years on teaching contract. Is it really that bad there?
Gothenburg has become the crime/murder capitol of Scandinavia

>>72110127
>Kinda worried for her now. I thought it was one of the safer cities without many Muslims
lol, it's the exact opposite
>>
It, it's beautiful.
>>
>>72110180
You don't know shit about global warfare. You think like a nigger. Fuck off.
>>
>>72106406
I know this guy, he idolizes Mugabe, but he seems to gloss over the fact that Mugabe would put him down for being a raging homo.
>>
>>72110402
Do you really not think about how Russia and China will use our collapse to their benefit?

Do you really think after Muslims destroyed their societies, their people, and all science advances as a result of their religion that they will then go on to build a society?

You're just fucking up Europe for everyone. Germany is doing this too. But they at least show the promise of learning from their wrongs
>>
>>72110333
I'm not to sure, but wasn't it your country who brought all the moroccans to northern europe?
>>
Give me a fucking TL;DR. Is he suggesting all blacks move to sweden since they are more tolerant and america will "never change"?
>>
ayooo shiiit, life good in sweden homie i even got salary for doing nothing. Black power worldwide fuck swedes, they stole firstwolrdnation from africa niggas
>>
File: 2353251.png (831 KB, 925x596) Image search: [Google]
2353251.png
831 KB, 925x596
>>72110806
"That's a good thing" It's what has to happen

>Frans Timmermans: Europe will be diverse, or war!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIAgnGfi3E

>"Visions for 2050": Angela Merkel praises book predicting physical extinction of the German people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPTGTpzbiI

>Green politician Dr. v. Berg: Good thing that Germans will be a minority in "supercultural" society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
>>
File: 1455975611585.gif (3 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1455975611585.gif
3 MB, 200x113
>>72110208
This.
I wish there was a policy for black people to just move back to Africa when they wished so.
I imagine there would be a lot that wanted to, and die straight after their arrival just for being Westernized.
Then realise they can only survive in Capetown, and other white peoples settlements in Africa.
That would be the ultimate cuckening of the black race.
>>
File: 1226893479163.jpg (17 KB, 375x361) Image search: [Google]
1226893479163.jpg
17 KB, 375x361
tl;dw
This guy though
>>
>>72106406
jesus christ that shit is hard to watch
serious question tho

I know this is not true but I will ask the question anyways....

>do whites only have what we have because we have exploited others?

I hear this so often and relentlessly that I'm beginning to think that maybe everyone is right

maybe we have just stolen from other people our entire existence?

I feel like I'm starting to become brainwashed by the media and the trolls on here
>>
>>72111569
Protip: You're supposed to experience what's happening, reject it, and continue forward with regained love for your people. This is the way the West counteracts the Jew's lies.
>>
>>72108475
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

WHY ARE YOU ON POL RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>72112003
You can't really 'steal' anything from others and become well off. natural resources are such a tiny bit of what makes you prosperous. You need hard work and smart work in order to create prosperity. Something the Negro, Arab and other brown races lack, always have and always will.
>>
>>72107961
>people actually believe this
>>
File: 1461491718755.jpg (92 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
1461491718755.jpg
92 KB, 571x571
>>72112335
Whad?
>>
>>72112727
its true from what I have read
>>
>>72113029
sweden is a fucking disgrace to pol

none of you belong here. your mere presence cucks this place up.

we have enough trolls here. we don't need anymore

swedes = default trolls
>>
>>72112640
I'd like to belive that. i must stay away from media for awhile
>>
This guy is hilarious
>>
>>72112028
>Implying that won't happen when the time is right
>>
File: 15427347.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
15427347.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>>72106406

Imperialists getting their comeuppance. Bravo, Jamal!
>>
>>72113152
Canadians don't belong here. No one has ever made a quality post with a Canadian flag EVER, not a single one. Meanwhile there's a Swede who makes a quality post every 5 minutes
>>
wow I didn't think people like this existed
>>
>>72106406
They're literally saying the same things as /pol/, just with a different geographic origin and a different skin colour.
>>
>>72106406
stop giving this guy views. he spews hate.
>>
File: wow86.png (1 MB, 2512x1052) Image search: [Google]
wow86.png
1 MB, 2512x1052
>>72107961
SWEDEN YES
>>
Somalis Sweden are mostly parasites living on welfare
>>
>>72106406
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-lxhSBB14

This shit is actually pretty funny
>>
>>72114041
Because telling the truth means that I suck Muslim cock and don't care for my culture and heritage.
>>
>>72114341
Why you posting this nnnaggot.
>>
>>72113462
bro. sweden is the anus of the world.

It's beneath me to even bant with u. get cucked sven.
>>
God their accents are so fucking horrible, you can hear the ghetto accent breaking through.

Such degeneracy
>>
>>72106406
Sweden is a fucking joke. Where are the whites? Sad!
>>
>>72109830
>>72109229
>>72108598
>>72108475

> Blaming the joos instead of actually doing something about it

What will it take for you fuckers to wake the fuck up?
>>
>>72106406
Hahahaha.. swedes have been white for thousand+ years,and this guy moves there and instantly starts a black power movement.

HAHAHA fucking dindus, just get the fuck out, you don't fucking voluntarily move to a white nation and then start calling for black power.. just fuck off back to africa.. seriously.. No excuse.
>>
>>72116240
so if the "joos" are the source of the problem?

what would you recommend be done to solve that problem?
>>
File: Xl9YrPi[1].png (101 KB, 1162x595) Image search: [Google]
Xl9YrPi[1].png
101 KB, 1162x595
>>72107961
This is what cucks think happened.
>>
>>72116240
>doing something about it

You cunts have completely destroyed their nationalism, ethnic homogeneity and pride to enrich yourselves.

If they were were to anything then they would be racists which would help the leftist cunts that you created to further push for their point.

I don't get it. The people you want there fundamentally hate you and use the countries that you open the door to, to then attack you whilst destroying the host countries that you enjoy.

Aren't you meant to be geniuses because you favoured the intelligent genes because it allowed you to rip off everyone because you could outsmart them? How could you not see this coming?
>>
>>72116746
kek. I take back what I said earlier about Canadian posters

>>72116781
They aren't biologically built for society and we forced it upon them.
>>
https://youtu.be/BZJc1sILo1g?t=45m32s

Just watch from here for about two minutes. It's surreal, you cant make this up if you tried.
>>
>>72116654
it are the two ayyy lmao somalishits
>>
>>72107951
omg, this is my favorite song now :'^)
>>
Seriously Sweden, stop this now, you have more then enough problems without the American tier nigger problem.
>>
>>72109722
>Hell, Europeans themselves can barely handle it, do you remember what happened after years of the industrial revolution?

Yes, Germany went crazy. Twice. I fail to see how this is an European problem
>>
>>72108598
So really it was DEcolonisation that was the problem, since they could've fixed the borders but instead just said, fuck it, you're a nation now.
>>
>>72118765
>>72108598
Why do you think the apefricans gave a shit about "borders"? There were no great walls or fences, just political lines drawn on a map. Niggers were never "separated" by arbitrary lines on a map, they weren't forced into cities and told to become civilized. In reality when the colonizers left, the rule of law fell apart and apefricans went back to doing what they do best: destroying and killing.
>>
>go to foreign country because your country is shit
>literally the least racist country on earth
>start "black power" movement because you being welcomed with open arms with programs shoved up your ass is somehow not enough
>>
>>72118765
It was the African leaders who decided not to change the borders, knowing it would end in endless conflicts with neighbouring countries.
>>
>>72121318
Well yeah, the ones in power wouldn't just want to grant independence. It all roots down to the Europeans drawing the borders without consideration in the first place.
>>72119264
Just like how the rule of law fell when Tito died (parallel: no more colonialism) and Yugoslavia disintegrated (parallel: ethnic conflict, border disputes, religious tensions).

But I don't see you calling yugos apes.
>>
this guy is clearly a troll

the fact that you cucks get rustled is hilarious
>>
>>72106406
They don't even belong there.
>>
File: 1410118558547.gif (47 KB, 405x314) Image search: [Google]
1410118558547.gif
47 KB, 405x314
>>72121848
I was born and raised here, I'm a Swede by law. This is the only home I've ever known.

Who are you say I don't belong here?

By that logic you don't belong in the whole continent of Americas. In others words, "you have to go back."
>>
>>72121972
*to say
>>
>>72121972
I was born in a garage, I'm a car.
>>
File: 13743646151358.jpg (56 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
13743646151358.jpg
56 KB, 413x395
>Gazi Kodzo

My favorite black gay african nationalist. He's absolutely insane.
>>
File: 1412450878070.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1412450878070.gif
2 MB, 390x300
>>72122213
Not a serious argument.

I am a Swedish citizen, always have been.
>>
>>72121972
Var är dina föräldrar ifrån? Bara nyfiken.
>>
File: liketearsinrain.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
liketearsinrain.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>>72122468
Eritrea.

>inb4 neger, blatte, apa

Kalla mig vad du vill. Det rinner av mig som vatten.
>>
>>72122438
Yeah, and I'm a car. Always have been.
>>
>>72107961
Sweden had no colonies
>>
>>72122669
>dkn din framtid är körd

mashallah
>>
>>72122669
Neger, blatte, apa :^)
Jk tänkte inte vara otrevlig, var bara nyfiken.
>>
>>72116240
Schlomos right guys. Quit bitching on 4chan and go out and support a right wing party. Don't need to go full on racist either.
>>
>>72122795
Mentioning allah doesn't make you look good.
>>
File: 1416053578409.gif (163 KB, 191x188) Image search: [Google]
1416053578409.gif
163 KB, 191x188
>>72122703
>St. Barts
>>72122683
So you're just gonna repeat the already falsified argument.

My debate with you is finished, goodbye.
>>72122795
Du känner inte mig, du har noll aning om vad jag gör med mitt liv. Men fortsätta gissa du.
>>72122820
Man måste vara lite defensiv och passiv-aggressiv för att klara sig i den här miljön. ;)
>>
>>72123079
>Du känner inte mig, du har noll aning om vad jag gör med mitt liv. Men fortsätta gissa du.

Vad ska du göra i framtiden, flytta till Eritrea?
>>
File: eritrea.png (82 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
eritrea.png
82 KB, 1032x727
>>72123210
Nej, har inga planer på det. Särskilt inte med hur landet ser ut just nu.
>>
>>72123079
You're about as swedish as I'm muslim just because we have muslims in our country.
>>
>>72106406
Dindus gonna dindu. No matter what. The phrases like "Gibs me dat" ,"Muh dick" and Das razist" are not just racist buzzworlds ,but the very own elements of the negro psyche.
This video shows all.
>>
>>72123292
Vart ska du fly då?
>>
>>72106406
>african internationalism

And now you know the score.
>>
>>72123339
>this guy
>>72123328
>You're about as swedish as I'm muslim
GERMONEY --YES!
>>
File: Black Hitler Speaks.jpg (76 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
Black Hitler Speaks.jpg
76 KB, 607x1080
>>72106406
Oh, hi, you just discovered black hitler?

He's a riot man. Pure comedy gold. A lot of anons are just waiting for him to come out as trans and put on a dress, he'd make such a cute girl!
>>
>>72123455
Hint: I'm not muslim at all.
>>
>>72108598
>this excuses the savage africans to commit genocide on each other

>>72108475
As much as I hate Israel, they did.
>http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-drip-irrigation-pioneer-our-tech-feeds-a-billion-people/

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel
>>
File: 1433553575705.gif (1 MB, 538x369) Image search: [Google]
1433553575705.gif
1 MB, 538x369
>>72122438
>on paper

but if you took a 23andme test their would be no traceable dna

unless you're some mongrel half caste
>>
>>72117100
>They aren't biologically built for society

That's fuckin' racis' yo
>>
>>72123624
>this excuses the european balkanites to commit genocide on each other

Well? The former Yugos killed and died for similar reasons as most ethnic conflicts in Africa.
>>72123784
Calling it "on paper" doesn't diminish my Swedishness. I'm a Swede both de facto and de jure. Essentially what matters.

I could take such a test if you set up a patreon funding page for me. It's too expensive.
>>
>>72107951
>>72117833
I remember blasting it full volume while drunk at this years new eve's party and a few other drunk friends started to sing along, fun times
>>
>>72123965
To be fair: Nobody is really build for society, in the sense that our biology developed for a very particular environment and our biological needs aren't really the same as the needs of society. But, the northern countries have more experience than african countries. Basically something like 10.000 years time to adept, since the agriculture revolution, where as african countries were thrown into the cold water.
>>
>>72106481
You swedes really have no hope now.
>>
File: obelisk.jpg (35 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
obelisk.jpg
35 KB, 500x335
>>72124648
>the northern countries have more experience than african countries

Perhaps generally. But let's not forget the fact that about the same time Scandinavian Vikings constructed nothing more remarkable than runestones, the Axum Kingdom had built monuments such as the world's tallest obelisk. Yes, this is a fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk_of_Axum

>b-but... mu-muh superior white race!!!
>>
>>72125269
I'm not even a fan of vikings, but they had an amazing knowledge in metallurgy and their ships were light years ahead of anything build in africa.
>>
File: babbydady.jpg (130 KB, 1093x590) Image search: [Google]
babbydady.jpg
130 KB, 1093x590
>>72106406
when is that nigger going to get trayvon'd?
>>
>>72125269
>comparing all of Africa to just Scandinavia
>>
>>72124083
>i never condoned any genocide
>you however excused it

>>72124083
actually yes it does, not having swedish blood makes you non swedish. Simple as that

>i'd donate to see subhuman genes
>>
>>72108598
>Colonialism ended up doing more bad than good

probably you're right. They would now live peacefully in their shit holes killing each other instead invading europe and draining taxes.
>>
File: worldmapper science p.country.jpg (276 KB, 1120x788) Image search: [Google]
worldmapper science p.country.jpg
276 KB, 1120x788
>>72107961
what do you think every other nation consists of

every nation has different tribes that has been conquered or integrated, saamis, finns, skanes, norwegians in sweden that used to be from different tribes/nations that was conquered

belgium, northern italy & switzerland all have several tribes with different languages spoken, yet they don't chimp out

If anything colonialism has done more good than bad for africa considering it was as irrelevant as it could get back then, atleast now they have the possibility to use western technology to build their nations, westerners even built it for them during the colonial era
>>
>>72106481
Join Nordfront, patrol your streets, preach the ways our Nordic traditions, kill niggers and muds. That would be a good start to make it stop.
>>
File: 1444342874967.gif (935 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1444342874967.gif
935 KB, 200x154
>>72125269
>an obelisk
is that really all you have as bragging rights?

the Parthenon was built 500 years before that piece of shit lol
>>
>>72106406
This makes no sense, the Swedes never owned slaves or had Jim Crow laws.
>>
>>72125618
I'm talking about buildings, not ships made for the purpose of looting and pillaging unarmed farmers... like braindead savages.
>muh odin

>pic related
Show me the greatest building Vikings ever built on Scandinavian soil which can even barely be compared to this, built 645 AD.
Protip: you won't be able to.
>>72125884
>implying
I was comparing two single examples with each other.
>>72126000
I never excused genocide, I was explaining it.

Now tell me, were the former yugos as much monkeys and killers as Africans?

Save me your mental gymnastics.

FYI I never claimed to be an ethnic Swede. I am Swedish in the legal and, for the most part, cultural sense.
>>72126091
>literal shithole Mexcrement
>having a say
lol
>>72126254
>moving goalposts
I was comparing Viking Age Scandinavia and the Axum Kingdom in contemporary Ethiopia and Eritrea.

LINKS: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungur
>>
>>72123784
Non sequitur.

Being a citizen of a modern state has absolutely no connection to genetics (and 23andme is a scam that collects your DNA for future use while feeding you a pile of extremely questionable assertions based on things they admittedly don't understand.)
>>
>>72126516
>Show me the greatest building Vikings ever built on Scandinavian soil which can even barely be compared to this, built 645 AD.
Protip: you won't be able to.

Well, show me a building africans have build on american soil, before it was discovered by Columbus.
>>
>>72126790
>moving the goalposts
Don't you have a Syrian bull to prep?
>>
>>72125269
>constructed nothing more remarkable than runestones
Disregarding the fact that longboats and longhouses were engineering marvels for their time we built the King's Grave in Kivik and made Ulfberht swords. Don't be such a disinformed nigger.

The main reason why we have so few stone structures built up here until the renaissance is because stone and fucking awful at staying warm in the winter. Even the castles we did get had the problem that they got so cold inside during the winter that you could actually fucking freeze to death despite being inside.
>>
>>72126516
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismantorps_fornborg

A single island of 1347 km2 in europe equals 30,370,000 km2 of africa

now show us african technology that equals european technology
>>
>>72126516
>putting words in my mouth

I never even mentioned yugoslavia, you did moron, and I was making fun of what a disappointment african "architecture" is, as it's almost nonexistent.

>built in 645 AD
like comparing retards to less retarded retards
>>
>>72122438
If a dog is born in a stable does that make it a horse?
>>
File: eketorp.jpg (130 KB, 667x452) Image search: [Google]
eketorp.jpg
130 KB, 667x452
>>72126516
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eketorp
was built 300 years before your request, and as you can see, it's not five foot high shit stacks
>>
File: hit_a_nigga_nerve.png (176 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
hit_a_nigga_nerve.png
176 KB, 494x468
>>72126992
>>72127060
>>72126967
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ethiopia/northern-ethiopia/aksum/sights/historic/dungur-queen-shebas-palace
>remarkable palace
>built 5-6th century
>AFRICAN kingdom
stormfag response:
>h-hehehe... w-w-WE WUZ!!11
>using memes as serious counter-argument

Stormfags better step it up.
>>72127112
>same debunked argument
Are all stormfags just broken records?
>>
File: 1456528780492.gif (446 KB, 499x408) Image search: [Google]
1456528780492.gif
446 KB, 499x408
>>72106406
I can't watch this shit. I wish someone would make this PoS disapear. I wish I could make Sweden great again.

To all the Sven's or Hilda's who might see this, please fight. No matter how many people tell you you're wrong, please keep fighting.
>>
>>72127313
Just because you choose to ignore it does not mean it is debunked.
>>
>>72127273
Not bad (for Vikings).

See >>72127313 for African royal palace built in the 5-6th century. According to legend it was built for Queen Sheba.
>>72127430
Well, explain to me how I am not a Swedish citizen. This will be amusing to hear.
>>
File: 1423346068422.gif (1 MB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1423346068422.gif
1 MB, 200x182
>>72127313
>S-STORM WEENIES!!!1
>AIDSFRICA WUZ HERE FIRST!!!1
Is that all you can say when confronted with differing evidence? Pathetic

see>>72127273
and damn, that's it? the richest land mass in resources like gold, silver and diamond, and that's some of the best they could spit out?
>>
>>72109563
Those asses.
I can only think of ass and poo after going to foreign land
>>
>>72127495
>>72126992
where's that technology
>>
>>72127313
>debunked
see>>72124083
if it's not on your blood you aren't swedish, simple science
>>
>>72127495
Nobody is arguing you're not a Swedish citizen, but rather you shouldn't be or should not have been allowed to become a Swedish citizen.
>>
File: 1401024574572.jpg (16 KB, 400x134) Image search: [Google]
1401024574572.jpg
16 KB, 400x134
Black power in Sweden, eh? Nothing new under the sun then.
>>
Leave us alone reee
>>
>>72127313
Med tanke på att inte ens en dansk någonsin kan vara svensk, hur kan du förvänta dig att någon någonsin ska se dig som svensk? Jag är själv inte svensk och tycker folk som säger att jag är svensk bara för att jag har svenskt medborgarskap och är född här är idioter.
>>
>>72106406
Why does he have the map of the US in the background?
>>
>>72127495
no artwork, ruins are complete shit, eketorp was built hundreds of years before and it's still standing

now you're moving the goalposts ahmed
>>
>>72126516

>admits not being a ethnic swede

You don't have a saying either Jamal.
>>
File: 1446569400738.jpg (35 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1446569400738.jpg
35 KB, 500x408
>>72127581
So I'm not a Swedish citizen despite... having Swedish citizenship?

So your say holds higher than the law of this land and its government.
>t. deluded stormfag
>>72127575
>>72127509
>The remains of the mansion and its associated building are limited to the lowest levels and the podium, covering about 3,250 square meters.

>During its prime, a double staircase led into the entrance of the complex which opened into one of the courtyards surrounding the central structure.[1]

>In the associated buildings a number of stone piers were recovered, "presumably for supporting wooden columns or floors", and brickwork which might be evidence of a hypocaust.

>However, the purpose of these buildings is unclear. Munro-Hay notes,

>"The 'rooms' with stone piers have no doorways, and the piers presumably supported floors, but occasional divisions on the same level do have doorways, implying that not all the lower level was merely a podium for a higher floor level.

>Possibly some rooms were entered from within by ladders."[2]
Still gonna yap about technology, faggots?
>>
File: frenchpep.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
frenchpep.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>72123079
>the swede is mad
>>
>>72127844
Why do you cherry pick the weakest arguments to attack?
>>
File: 1434382043361.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1434382043361.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>72110127
>>72110410

>tfw you convinced a female friend to go to helsinki instead of göteborg or malmö for her internship
>tfw she nearly got raped by sandnogs and nogs in helsinki, too

I'm not saying it's better here, but that really fucked me up, senpaitachi
>>
File: chihuahua-21.jpg (124 KB, 811x1000) Image search: [Google]
chihuahua-21.jpg
124 KB, 811x1000
>>72127844
>never said you weren't a swedish citizen
I said you aren't swedish, reading isn't that hard

>>72127844
too bad none of that is here to see lol
and I gave you what you want, but like the subhuman you are that's not enough baka
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x460
>>72106406
>>
>>72107961
glorious nation of zimbabwe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
File: scientific paper trail.jpg (467 KB, 1400x865) Image search: [Google]
scientific paper trail.jpg
467 KB, 1400x865
>>72127844
nice some mud castle

will you post something that they've made that actually matters
>>
>>72127977
>inb4 I dont see the spelling error
and it's still a german shepherd because the picture says so
>>
>>72126215
elevated threat matrix. is this a spurdo operative?
>>
>>72126516
There's a pretty big difference between historical populations of Northern Africa on the one hand and Sub-Saharan Africa on the other.

Also, the whole borders thing in Africa is kind of a red herring. There have been many nomadic peoples in Africa that enslaved other Africans and were never restricted to a narrow geographical area. The realistic opposite of African patchwork nations would've been next to no African nations at all and hence no systemic development.
>>
>>72127369
you aren't the only one who want to make Sweden great again.
>>
>>72127844
You might be a swedish citizen, but you're not swedish. I'm sorry for you because you were put in a bad spot, but you just aren't. If you think you're swedish just because you were raised there all those colonialists who grew up in Africa should've had the same rights as biological Africans, but they were considered invaders. I would say rightly so, doesn't matter if they improved your society. Your people on the other hand are not even improving Sweden, despite being welcomed with open arms and given every opportunity, but actively seek to reform it to the worse with -foreign- ideals.
>>
File: Fyrkat_01.jpg (206 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
Fyrkat_01.jpg
206 KB, 500x426
>>72127844
You are a Swedish citizen. You are not Swedish. There is a difference.

And you keep going on about that mud castle, god damn. Yeah we made mud castles too. A whole bunch of them.
>>
>>72107930
It blows my mind that this is actually real
>>
>>72128029
>by research paper
that's the most worthless measure of scientific output I can think of.
>>
>>72106406
Why do I feel so infuriated by this?
>>
>>72128341
>the most worthless measure of scientific output I can think of
It used to mean something. Now bullshit 'social science' papers get cited 6 million times in an SJW circle jerk to prove their worth, and it has royally skewed the numbers. Also chinks republishing plagiarized western research doesn't help
>>
>>72128341
post some other objective measurements of science then
>>
>>72128341
The graphic doesn't state that this has any merit besides showing who publishes more research papers.
It is an indicator for scientific output, not a measure
>>
Anyone can be Swedish, idiots.
>>
>>72128491
Because it's like stabbing those in the back who took you in because they thought it was the decent thing to do, not because they had to. It's ungrateful and shady.
>>
File: Ethio_w3.jpg (76 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Ethio_w3.jpg
76 KB, 500x333
>>72128029
>>72128313
>moving the goalposts
So far I've only been discussing Scandinavia and contemporary Eritrea and Ethiopia from 3rd century til 6th century. That was the start of my topic.

Also,
>mud castle
>see pic related
stormies pls, can't you read what the palace was made out of?
>>72128313
>>72127977
>>72127822
By that logic, Americans aren't Americans. Only citizens.

Why, you ask?

Because they don't have Native American blood in them.

>this is your brain on stormfag ideology
>>72128491
Because you're a racist with a needle dick.
>>
>>72128700
Plastic-swedes maybe.
>>
>>72107961
>There weren't any borders or governments in Africa
Horseshit. The Ethiopians had a trade empire in ancient times, and some weird as fuck monarchy system. The name candace comes from one of their Monarchal titles because the Romans thought it was the name of the woman in the position, rather than the name of position itself.
>>
>>72127952
I'm a one man brigade here taking on 5-6 shitposters at once. It's not easy to keep track of every shitpost.
>>
File: cat.jpg (50 KB, 470x350) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
50 KB, 470x350
>>72128794
Of course, they're only American citizens, as America was a name given to the land mass after a European, who was, inherently, not native to North America. You are not swedish, but a citizen in Sweden.

>le stormweenie!!!1
>its such a bad argument that I cant create a rebuttal!!!1

see>>72128270
>>72128313

>>72128700
on paper*
>>
>>72108598
This is more or less right. /pol/ is always going on about homogenous societies being better, and what happenedmin Africa is honestly one of the best examples.

>>72108950
Asians, dipshit.
>>
>>72106406
Wow that nigger is memed out of his mind
>>
>>72129047
You're grasping at straws for 5-6 people beating you in an argument to laugh at
>>
>>72106406
qts in vid tho
>>
>>72129047
I'm still wondering about which country you will try to flee to.
>>
>>72112003
No because in order for whites to be able to conquer everything around them, from Africa all the way up to India with a small detour through America, it already had to be immensely more powerful than all of those nations or people combined.

Think now for a moment that many of the tribes which were encountered by the European people in those days were literally a thousand year behind in terms of technology and you'll see how Europe was already extremely rich compared to them.
>>
>>72106406
Anyone made it to the end? Summary please. At 10 minutes they have told Sweden is oppressing them somehow and get wander off-topic to tell Americans what America is like.
>>
File: 9e65817f-315e-474d-ad45-c7b.jpg (711 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
9e65817f-315e-474d-ad45-c7b.jpg
711 KB, 1920x1200
>>72128638
how many swedes have been on the moon
>>
File: Nigga plz.png (494 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nigga plz.png
494 KB, 1280x720
>>72106481
Time to kill some niggerz then.
>>
Good night white pride
>>
File: i regret nothing.png (100 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
i regret nothing.png
100 KB, 625x626
>>72127844

I can't believe the autistic britbong has to point this out, but you morons are being taken for a ride by Mr Sweden

Its Blatantly obvious he's fucking with you all, god /pol/ is easy to troll
>>
>>72129397
Sweden is oppressing them because they took them in and were nice to them.
>>
>>72111803
Kek, it's literally the same exact person, "I ain't Gay!"
>>
>>72129601
Yes, they admit Sweden taught them the English they're speaking and yet OPRRESHUN
>>
File: apollo11-moon-landing-earth-lem.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
apollo11-moon-landing-earth-lem.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>72129430
Why is the earth so small?
>>
>>72113152
Dude, hate to break it to you but Canadians are on par with Swedes when it come to being obnoxious, cucked faggots
>>
>>72129764
We can all thank America for this whole oppression meme that infects black people around the world.
>>
>>72107951
Sweden Yes!
>>
>>72108141
Fun fact: racism is officially banned on /pol/.
>>
File: 1415211757260.jpg (51 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
1415211757260.jpg
51 KB, 640x546
>>72129246
t. hook-nosed kike
>>72129169
So you seemingly agree that Americans should be deported to Europe, where they belong (by your logic).
>>72129305
>look mom#2 I posted it again
>>72129534
>autistic britbong
>pointing anything important out
Back to your cuckshed, ahmed.
>>
>>72106406
And Sweden wants more of these people, thinking it will all be ok.

Idiots.
>>
File: 1460623773488.jpg (25 KB, 395x428) Image search: [Google]
1460623773488.jpg
25 KB, 395x428
>>72107951
>>72117833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFKds0UWxNo
get comfy
>>
File: 1434592879100.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434592879100.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>72130014
>putting words in my mouth again
I never said anyone should be deported

another pathetic insult, is this what you do every time you get btfo on /pol/

>by your logic in that image you should stop typing
>>
>>72129764
I didn't watch the video but I'm relatively certain at some point they complain about colonialism and them being in Sweden only just because their people were kept pure and enslaved. You know, because all the colonies Sweden had for like ten years.
>>
>>72130014
By the way, people just chose to consider that you don't belong in Sweden. There is no ultimate authority on the matter. It's what one might call "divergent interests".

You can rest assured that they do not care one bit that it's the only home you've ever known. Such is life when you're part of the out group.
>>
>>72129034
>The Ethiopians had a trade empire in ancient times

Not only that, the Zulus genocided the fuck out of their neighbours in the 1800s.
>>
File: that bat in your hand.jpg (173 KB, 947x792) Image search: [Google]
that bat in your hand.jpg
173 KB, 947x792
>>72130014

I'm just gonna start posting Sesame street memes
>>
>>72121972

if you are black, nothing can make you scandinavian

deal with it
>>
File: Grover Redpills Bert.jpg (116 KB, 750x592) Image search: [Google]
Grover Redpills Bert.jpg
116 KB, 750x592
>>72130617
>>
File: 1448118884326.png (31 KB, 351x395) Image search: [Google]
1448118884326.png
31 KB, 351x395
>>72106406
>amerinigger letter asks how and why he should identify with african culture he knows nothing of
>gay nigger flips his shit and calls him insane for "adopting" the culture of his "kidnapper"
>>
>>72130014
>So you seemingly agree that Americans should be deported to Europe,

Europeans founded and built America, nigger.
>>
File: Sesame Streetsception.jpg (143 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
Sesame Streetsception.jpg
143 KB, 560x800
>>72130708
>>
>>72129872

why is the disc of earth facing us top-up there?
>>
>>72106406
>Gazi Kodzo

Oh look, this faggot again....
>>
File: 1410095018298.jpg (1016 KB, 897x861) Image search: [Google]
1410095018298.jpg
1016 KB, 897x861
>>72129488
>>72129363
Prep the bull first, Sven(nebögar).
>>72130513
>Not only that, the Zulus genocided the fuck out of their neighbours in the 1800s.
how could hitler even compete?
>>72130236
I said "seemingly".
Keyword:seemingly
What I meant was "so by that logic..."
>>72130301
see, that's the thing right there. they claim to have ultimate authority. like, who the fuck are they? and why should I care. I know who i am already.
>>72130617
>>72130708
>>72130863
guys, what is the autistic britbong pointing out this time?
>>72130804
I'm pretty sure they didn't found the continent of America, a-hole.

People were already living there.

>checks flag
>moor rape baby
>>
File: Big Bird Redpills The Youth.jpg (54 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
Big Bird Redpills The Youth.jpg
54 KB, 601x600
>>72130863
>>
File: cuckoo.jpg (545 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cuckoo.jpg
545 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1458868166153.jpg (24 KB, 431x599) Image search: [Google]
1458868166153.jpg
24 KB, 431x599
the Pyramids.
>>
File: niggerplease.jpg (94 KB, 570x500) Image search: [Google]
niggerplease.jpg
94 KB, 570x500
>>72131010
FYI, I never claimed to be an ethnic Swede. Just putting it out there. So your argument has nothing to do with my point.
>>
>>72107961
>There weren't any borders or governments in Africa
Yes there were, not civilized governments, but governments or tribes

>drew the lines
When two major tribes live next to eachother they don't live in harmony without borders, they have very VERY clear borders that they fight over

>they enslaved the population
Muslim caliphates started enslaving hundreds of years before european countries, hell some african tribes are keeping up their traditions of slavery to this day
>>
>>72130931
Whoever was living there wasn't black though. Fair is fair.
>>
>>72130931
>>72131008
>>
File: 1401261549788.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1401261549788.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>72111803

Ruby Rhod is a million times straighter than Gayzi Kumzo

This faggot so gay he isn't even gay he calls himself "same gender loving".
>>
>>72131277

Kek, i forgot the maymay
>>
>>72110147

I'm sure they appreciate you tonguing theirs though.
>>
File: d12.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
d12.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>72131198
Living where?
>>72131277
>self-claimed autist
See >>72129534
>>
>>72131399
The Americas.
>>
File: This Kills The Socialist.jpg (66 KB, 614x636) Image search: [Google]
This Kills The Socialist.jpg
66 KB, 614x636
>>72131339
>>
>>72130931
>>>72130301 (You)
>see, that's the thing right there. they claim to have ultimate authority. like, who the fuck are they? and why should I care. I know who i am already.

Oh, I don't even think they do. I mean, I understand that it seems as though that's what they're doing, but the proper understanding never the less is that they're making a judgement about what is and is not a legit Swede, which has no other purpose but the delegitimization of the presence of people they see as undesirable, whereas you have the exact opposite interest.

The important thing to understand is that it has nothing to do with whether or not these interpretations are true or false but rather have to do with the fact that life in Sweden is just better.
>>
>>72130931
Are you stupid?

Well, sorry for the question, you're a nigger, of course you're a nigger.

I was not talking about the continent, I was talking about the country. Europeans founded and built America, why should they leave the country that their ancestors founded?

You're the fucking invasor in a country which is not yours.
>>
File: Go My Children.jpg (32 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
Go My Children.jpg
32 KB, 480x468
>>72131399
>>72131475
>>
I don't think they were that succesful technologically compared to Europeans & Asians but at least they are great athletes, musicians & entertrainers. Why not focus on that instead? I mean, who cares if sub-saharan Africa didn't have wheels n shite.
>>
I genuinely like this gay guy. He's hilarious.
>>
File: 1461444150841.png (409 KB, 749x671) Image search: [Google]
1461444150841.png
409 KB, 749x671
>>72130708
>>
File: A Matter Of Principle.jpg (34 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
A Matter Of Principle.jpg
34 KB, 600x676
>>72131559
>>
File: 6dc01_spain_flag_moon_star.jpg (18 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
6dc01_spain_flag_moon_star.jpg
18 KB, 300x200
>>72131507
You have to stop saying autistic things like that when the Moors were at the foundation of your shit country.
Use a damn proxy at least ffs
>>
>>72131651
He reminds me of Chris Tucker from the Fifth Element, lol.
>>
>>72107930
how the fuck is this guy NOT gay?
>>
>>72107930
HAHAHA
watch this video
how can a guy be so cucked???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKK4rUtKI_Q
>>
File: Savage Nippons.png (59 KB, 250x367) Image search: [Google]
Savage Nippons.png
59 KB, 250x367
>>72131806
>>72131798
>>
File: It Was Self Defence, I Swear.jpg (117 KB, 720x572) Image search: [Google]
It Was Self Defence, I Swear.jpg
117 KB, 720x572
>>72131902
>>
>>72131892
I wonder if he counts the gas he tanks as stolen.
>>
>>72107930
>>72106406
This guy is probably a /pol/lack trying to mock Tumblr niggers
I mean listen to all those social constructs he makes up in the one.
>>
File: 1444804542992.jpg (77 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1444804542992.jpg
77 KB, 480x622
>>72131559
That's racist. You responded with a pic about AIDS just because I'm black, right?
>>72131507
>>72131469
>t. moor rape baby
So if you invade a country and help build it, you don't have to leave.

Great! So I can stay. Because I work, my family works and pay taxes. We've contributed to Sweden unlike you lazy fucks who are deep in denbts.
>>72131483
I see your point. What pisses me off is that they make it seem as if I claimed to be an ethnic Swede -- I never did claim such a thing. What I said, however, was that there are different aspects of being "Swedish" -- legal, cultural, sense of nationalism, as well as ethnic.
>>72131902
Do you seriously think I'm trolling? And that I'm not black? kek
>>
File: black students.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
black students.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>72131807
>Moors founded Spain

That pic is true, blacks in America are an uneducated piece of shit.
>>
>>72131902
Yeah that snickering throughout the video gives it away, these dudes have to be trolls
>>72132076
>>
File: 1410094877361.jpg (42 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1410094877361.jpg
42 KB, 392x500
>>72132135
>>
>>72131892
>>72132178
Woops quoted the wrong post
>>
>>72132131
>>72132008
>>
>>72132131
Dealing drugs isn't work.
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 915x694) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 915x694
>>72131807
>>72132135
Lmao
>>
>>72106406

There is no way this guy is real hes got to be a troll or this is an art project.
>>
>>72132131
>So if you invade a country and help build it, you don't have to leave.

What country in America was invaded by Europeans, stupid?

You are really dumb, even for nigger standards.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 100

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.