[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think abou Ri Chun-Hee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 634x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 634x355
What do you think abou Ri Chun-Hee?
>>
Why are her pants pulled up so high?
>>
Who?
>>
>>72104379
Nice suicide belt.
>>
>>72104471
Exactly
She's probably dead in a labor camp pit somewhere
Best Korea likes to make people disappear
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x661
She's 72? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>72104379
Based grandma.

I don't know how someone can stay so passionate about such transparent bullshit.
>>
>>72104595
Because her and her family has the threat of torture if she doesn't.
>>
>>72104595
either top tier actor or she truly believes the shit she says
>>
>>72104595
That's what happens when your raised for the majority of your life living in propaganda.
>>
>>72104676
It really makes you wonder what NK's endgame is.

Do they really think SK, with a relatively liberal press and an economy 50x the size of the North's, would ever permit unification under the shitty, domineering Kim family leadership?.
>>
>>72104773
Kimmy boy is delusional. It doesn't help that he's surrounded by yes men. North Korea leaders can't into constructive criticism.
I really wish he'd drop dead and somehow this shitty country will fall. Hell, even if it becomes a Chinese colony it would be better.
Chinese need to kill that fat fuck.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>72105166
Japan should recolonize it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yUelX8kBThk
>>
I'm sick of americans bitching about North Korea.
The reason why it's a Hermit Kingdom with hatred against the west is because of the continued cold war-era bullshit politics and embargos against communism. America doesn't like the fact that NK is not americanized nor does it buy into their global capitalism. Same reason why Iraq, Ukraine, Libya and Syria have faced recent aggression.

Fortunately, The Kims aren't dumbfucks and created a cult of personality as well as a doctrine over the people, so most citizens hate the west purely. Nuclear arms powerful enough to target american allies and a constant of war helps as well.

'Wish the United States would just get over this bullshit so china doesn't have to tip-toe around helping NK develop.
>>
>>72105399
it is cringey to hear her sing in English, but Yoko is still my waifu
>>
>>72107081

You idiot.
You attack "global capitalism" and "americanization" and call it "fortunate" that people in NK are denied every possible freedom, lied to constantly by their dear leaders, and live under constant threat of death/imprisonment while trying to scrape enough grubs and roots to survive and feed the kids. Meanwhile leaders lie about constant threat of American attack and spend every last dollar they can scrape up or counterfeit buying parts for nukes, missiles, and other weapons.

Anyone who would defend that ruling group or the system they have built is a morally crippled degenerate. I can't imagine the level of cuckery you have achieved, a level heretofore unseen, which enables an honest defense of these poor yellow people who dindonuffin just starve millions so they could test a couple A-bombs and constantly threaten the world with WW3.
>>
>>72108252
Nah bruh, anything anti west is 100% ok to /pol/
>>
>>72104379
She's hot.
>>
>>72108252
You realize there are only a handful of countries left that aren't owned by the you-know-who-ish banking cartel? Oh... I mean... Axis of evil... Crazy dictators and/or repressive theocracies. USA #1
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.