[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Francisco cop's racist text messages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
He was already in shit for sexual harassment, but they found racist messaages on his phone.

>In the messages, Lai makes a disparaging joke about President Obama and says he hates basketball player LeBron James.
>"F--- that nig," he says.

>In a series of texts sent last June he describes an incident involving a "bunch of hock gwais shooting each other."
>"Sprained my ankle over these barbarians," he says.
>One of the suspects "went to the hospital after he got shot lol," the officer texted.
>"Too bad none of them died," he added. "One less to worry about."

>In another exchange referencing African Americans, Lai wrote: "They're like a pack [of] wild animals on the loose."

Wonder if he browsed pol.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/26/us/racist-texts-san-francisco-police-officer/index.html
>>
>>72099954

How are they going to makee him white?
>>
>>72099954
White, Asian, Mexican it don't matter no one who has dealt with nigs can stand them. I hope he isn't punished to harsh for speaking the truth.
>>
I don't get it. Dude committed a crime and the only thing anyone cares about is his use of racial slurs in private text messages?

Priorities people.
>>
>>72100022

Don't worry. Asians are under attack already. The left will find a way to reasonably explain how us asians got top paying jobs, low crime rates, top grades and top admission rates through opressing minorities by abusing their asian privilege
>>
>>72100022
All it takes is enlarging the eyeballs really.
>>
>>72100022

Wow he is chinky as fuck
>>
>>72100022
But he's not white. Racism is prejudice + power. Lai did nothing wrong. ;^)
>>
>>72099954

>roof top korean detected
>>
>>72100022

Lai sounds like lie, so he must be lying about his race. He's actually white.

Q.E.D. white pplz rayciss
>>
>>72100022
he looks stoned as fuck in his pic
>>
>>72099954
>Wonder if he browsed pol.

You don't have to browse /pol/ to have common sense
>>
>>72100848
someone missed his social justice studies course

the reason this person of colour has made disparaging remarks is because he has learned it from working with white police officers. racism is a learned behavior
a full investigation of the data on all of the white police officers phones should be conducted to find the grand master of racism
>>
File: accordion intensifies.jpg (65 KB, 960x946) Image search: [Google]
accordion intensifies.jpg
65 KB, 960x946
>chinks hate niggers
>whites hate niggers
>muslims hate niggers
>even niggers hate niggers

Breaking news
>>
>>72099954
Based chink. Wonder what reason they had to read his texts? Did he send them to the wrong people?
>>
>>72100347
So the DoJ will come investigate the SFPD
>>
>>72101069

shoolc is raycis i didnt go cuz bla bla bla bla bla whatever im tired
>>
Cops are racist as fuck, all of them.

It's sort of an occupational hazard.
>>
Why are messages that a man sent on his personal phone THE top story on CNN? I mean fuck are we living in 1984 now? I get that they investigated him for a crime but why was this shit released?
>>
>>72099954
Pretty based cop, surprised hes asian.
>>
>>72101879

Dude, asians are even more racist than the KKK on average. Look though, they're going to call him office lake and make his eyes look less gooky.
>>
>>72101664

Yes, patriot act + all those other Obama approved programs. You have NO PRIVACY WHATSOEVER, the government can do whatever the fuck it wants.
>>
What happened to the right of privacy in USA?
>>
>>72102148

Obama Hussein Al'Jabar happened. Saudi Arabia knows it can't win 1v1 so it seeks to start a civil war.
>>
But don't worry if Jamal and his buddies go around shouting "cracker, honey, cumskin, white supremacist, school shooter" cause dey bea oppressed and deys jus do wut dey do n it whitey fault anyway. But remember, don't be white and not think right. That's a crime and you should know better you oppressive devils.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.