[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused /pol/, if trannies are so adamant that their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I'm confused /pol/, if trannies are so adamant that their new gender is what they have always been, why are they so keen on calling themselves "trans"? Why do they have to make a point of and draw attention to being trans instead of the gender they claim to be?
>>
>>72098032

Because they're retarded
>>
File: 1459618899788.jpg (15 KB, 348x303) Image search: [Google]
1459618899788.jpg
15 KB, 348x303
>>72098032
you just opened my eyes
>>
>>72098032
Don't look for consistency in the thought processes of the mentally ill.
>>
>>72098032

then they wouldn't get to bitch about being victims

[spoiler]vast majority of trans dont want anyone to know they're trans and want to pass, you just see the most obnoxious attention whores chimping out online[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1459843336321.jpg (392 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1459843336321.jpg
392 KB, 1242x2208
>>72098032
>looking for rationality from mentally ill people
>>
>>72098032
Exactly
>>
They are mentally ill.They still kill themselves even in the society that doesn't discriminate them.Men view them as sexual objects only, they are unable to build normal relationships as well, as they are mentally ill and obsessed with being like women instead of really feeling like one.They feel alien in both trans or cis(I hate this word body) so they kill themselves.That's why they need help and should be put into clinics, but jew lobby(oy vej jews again) of
pharmacists makes millions on all these operation.Also, a lot of kids with genital mutilations have been experimented on by psychiatrists.Also, media needs to create another problem to distract you from important things happening.All this in complex is why trans exist and are in current state.
>>
>transgenders have the wrong brain for their body

>gender is a social construct

say this to them and watch their heads explode
>>
>>72098032
They don't actually care what gender they are. It's all an act for attention which is why the post-op suicide rate is 30%. Once they've made the switch people stop paying attention to them whereas if they kept bitching about it and were refused surgery they'd still be getting attention.

The best solution in my opinion is giving them something to live for that consumes all of their energy. It's amazing how much hard labor is actually good for you
>>
>>72098032
I'm also not sure why they try to look like men, maybe its unintentional but he looks exactly like that guy Bruce who retired as an Olympian athlete.
>>
>>72098339
there are plenty of smart people that are also gay...

I don't think that gay people should be treated as scum or something that needs to be killed.
But it shouldn't be something to strife for either.
It should not be desireable
>>
>>72098032
It's actually better that they say trans because they will literally never be a woman. I'd rather the label present itself upfront.

As soon as they stop doing this and just say "I'm a woman", they will think it even more so now to not be transparent of who they really are and be shocked with your anger when you take his pants off and their is a dick there waiting for you.

>it's 2016 you brute. So what if I have a dick?
>>
>>72098032
It's the difference between actual trannies and ones who are just doing it for attention.
Actual trannies have no desire to out themselves as such.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.