[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the crushing feeling that once West is destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461637661536.jpg (208 KB, 720x953) Image search: [Google]
1461637661536.jpg
208 KB, 720x953
How do you cope with the crushing feeling that once West is destroyed by its own, there won't be cool movies and life improving inventions?
>>
>>72097492
China makes some good shit
>>
File: 1461541754845.jpg (256 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461541754845.jpg
256 KB, 1024x768
>>72097492
Russia will cover the slack.
>>
>>72097492

There won't be white people either, just some turd colour.
>>
Not our problem
>>
>>72097561
China is only a copier.

>>72097621
Name one Russian thing you're using right now.
>>
>>72097492
Will we go back to the dark ages. It's very sad.

If you went back in time and showed Allied Power soldiers what has become of western civilization today, astronomical black crime while selling drugs and scamming the welfare system, pictures of shithole Detroit, nightly crime news, social justice warriors, libtard teachers brainwashing children in school and pushing white guilt and privilege excuses, and a black president always crying racism while attending black criminals funerals but not dead soldiers, they would switch sides in a heart beat. Icing on the cake is show them Merkel selling out the german people and the islamic invasion of europe and the danish and swedish cockholds allowing the rape of their children by islamic gangs. The allied soldiers would be in horrific disbelief.
>>
>>72097492
how is pak these days?
>>
>>72098027
Pakistan is very unpredictable because people here are retarded.
>>
I have some optimism for at least some kind of revival in at least parts of the West, but I also have plans for other eventualities. Like many Romans in the 4th century, I have been careful enough to put a sandal in other camps, just in case. I can either go to Russia and help them build up their inheritor civilisation, or Argentina, or Australia. There's no great shame in this, if you subscribe to various theories about the lifespan of civilisations. "Going down with the ship" is not an option for those of us with children.
>>
There hasn't been a cool movie in like 8 years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.