[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Belgium a failed state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: 360.jpg (97 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
97 KB, 500x281
>EU hearings into Brussels attacks

>Koen Geens, the Belgian justice minister, tells the European Parliament: Muslims will ‘very soon’ outnumber practising Christians in Europe', the continent ‘does not realise this, but this is the reality’

>At same hearing the Belgian deputy prime minister Jan Jambon added that ‘the worst thing we can do is to make an enemy of Islam’.

>Jambom says this after claiming ‘a significant section of the Muslim community danced when attacks took place‘. In the interview with a Belgian newspaper on 16 April, Jambon said "They threw stones and bottles at police and press during the arrest of Salah Abdeslam. This is the real problem. Terrorists we can pick up, remove from society. But they are just a boil. Underneath is a cancer that is much more difficult to treat. We can do it, but it won’t be overnight."

what is wrong with Europes establishment? since they created this situation what are the chances they know how to fix it?
>>
http://archive.is/pz6My
>>
>>72094703
no, they're Islamic state
>>
File: 1461509734924.png (52 KB, 1097x620) Image search: [Google]
1461509734924.png
52 KB, 1097x620
Honestly, Belgium is a feminist hellhole. Got family there, Islam's an improvement for them.

(Pic related, proving I'm European)
>>
>>72094996
Nice flag, you doing volunteering work?
>>
>>72095103
I live here m8, My family's been here since 1800's

Originally from Italy
>>
Didn't even know 'Belgium' was a country until I read this thread, honestly have never heard of it
>>
File: 1443457856205.jpg (90 KB, 793x529) Image search: [Google]
1443457856205.jpg
90 KB, 793x529
>>72095328
RAREST
A
R
E
S
T
>>
>>72094703
Governments don't know how to fix anything
>>
>>72094996
How come you haven't been killed yet by a bunch of angry niggers?
>>
>>72094703
Collaborators are the same in every war.

That is why they get hanged.
>>
>>72094703
There is going to be a war within the next decade to decide the fate of Europe.
>>
>>72094996
HOLY FUCKING RARE
>>
>>72094996
>0.5% African
Hello Jamal.
>>
>>72094703
They have to hang
>>
>>72095444
I'm not Islamophobic, Muslims here are super smart and based as fuck. I attended school with North Africans.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Med just like them :p

Honestly I feel like Anglos are demonizing Muslims and destroying their countries. We were living in peace before America stated their war of terror lol
>>
>>72095705
>Not all muslims :^)
>Yes good kaffir
>>
>>72095682
Lol, I do have dark skin. People mistake me for an Indian or a Arab all the time. Even encountered discrimination when I visited AmeriKKKa
>>
File: Elias.jpg (68 KB, 553x552) Image search: [Google]
Elias.jpg
68 KB, 553x552
>>72095705
You're not fooling anyone with that proxy Sven
>>
They're not full niggers. FIFA scarred Europe. The makeup of soccer teams spooked them.

The German Illuminati would rather live in Agrabah than the Congo.

Sand niggers are preferable to full niggers.
>>
>people still don't know that even if a muslim is a good person they still have the goal of conquering the world be it by violence or by outbreeding.

naive motherfuckers
>>
>>72095793
STAY OUT CHIMP
>>
>>72094703
>what are the chances they know how to fix it?

Near zero.

Unless they have a Trumpian character come to power, the demographic trends will continue. European politicians are too scared of being branded Nazis to take a stand. They would sooner allow European culture to disappear.

I understand why politicians - whose careers ride on being "respectable" - won't recognize (much less fix) this problem. What I don't understand is why the European public is so at ease with this existential threat.

Can anyone explain this to me?
>>
File: 1397065072536.jpg (33 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
1397065072536.jpg
33 KB, 600x539
>>72095705
>Anglos demonising Muslims

It's pretty fucking easy when they fuck goats and use kids as suicide bombers mate.
>>
>>72094703
>Be europoor
>take all the dirt bags that had to flee their country because even there they're unwanted.
>wonder why there are so many dirt bags in Europe.

why are you doing this ?
most of those faggot are either criminals/terrorists running away from the justice system of their country or low lifes who never achieved anything.
>>
>>72094703
>is Belgium a failed state?
>Belgium
>not whole eruope
>>
File: 1461598549018.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1461598549018.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>72095793
NIGGER GET OFF MY BOARD NOW
>>
>>72095793
good now fuck off nigger
>>
Nuke us, please.
>>
>>72096974
Sure thing Pink man :^)
>>
>>72095705
oh yeah, Khomeini was such a chill guy who never hurt anybody
>>
>>72094703
>‘the worst thing we can do is to make an enemy of Islam’.

But if they are the majority they will literally cut our fucking heads off just for not worshipping their god, and doing crazy shit like making our women cover up every inch of their skin

Holy fuck what in the everloving fuck, they will treat us as the enemy no matter what we fucking do, they just wont act on it until they're the majority, which will be soon
>>
Belgium is a failed state since 1830.
>>
>>72097615
Sorry buddy.
>>
>>72096583
It's the political left, buddy. They don't believe in nation, culture, heritage, identity, or God forbid ethnicity. They only believe in class struggle, same as the Trotzkist neocons in Murica btw - it's just spiced up with capitalism. And this is the main reason why the movement became so powerful: global capitalist interests and left internationalism overlapped. No Border, No Nation, New/One World Order and the dominance of a global plutocracy are three sides of the same Shekel.

And the lowlifes are the perfect tool to destroy civil society, conservatism and the national character of a country - speaking in Marxist terms also the class structure.

It's really dangerous and aint going away anytime soon.
>>
>>72094703

Jan Jambon is a so called Nationalist.
Don't make the same mistake guys, nationalist political parties in western europe are not gonna help us.

The only thing that's left is civil uprising and a purge of the political class, no matter which side of the spectrum...
>>
>recognize infiltration of Belgium society
>recognize failure of 'integration'
>admit that islamic inspired terrorism is 'new normal'
>publicly state policy of appeasing islamics (and presumably appeasing political islam)

make a fucking choice, either European political leaders want to DEAL with the cancer (as Jambon says) or you want to keep importing it, compounding the problem. I mean the German establishment, knowing all this is going on, continues to import the same people, its like they are incapable of learning from mistakes in UK, France, etc.

tbqh I don't think the European establishment have any idea what they are doing
>>
File: 1429191104814.gif (469 KB, 636x505) Image search: [Google]
1429191104814.gif
469 KB, 636x505
>>72094703
>Jan Jambon
Holy shit, maximum haram !
Stop being racist, Belgium !
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.