[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a racist. No human being is illegal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dont.gif (968 KB, 245x299) Image search: [Google]
dont.gif
968 KB, 245x299
Trump is a racist. No human being is illegal.
>>
dude fuck laws and shit lmao
>>
>>72094672
Try to go to another country and say that horseshit.
>>
>>72094672
i wonder how many of these people are going to try to move to canada or europe when trump gets in office and then realize that literally everywhere has immigration laws, and they actually enforce them.
>>
>>72094672
Who let her in the studio?
You mean she was not blasted with a fire house while attempting to get in the building?
>>
>>72094672
>We're all the same.
>What's yours is mine
>A higher IQ doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>72094672
I'd fuck that sheboon.
>>
no rape is illegal
>>
52% of black people being aborted is racism. hillary for prison.
>>
>>72094672
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
It is not illegal to be a human being.

It is illegal for a human being to commit statutory crimes.

Illegal aliens enter a country in spite of, and in disregard of, that country's laws, breaking the statutory immigration laws immediately upon entry and every day thereafter. This constitutes a crime.

And committing crimes is illegal.

>but its a victimless crime! like pot! and I don't like those laws so we shouldn't have them

Then get to work, get to your activism, and change the laws. Until then, illegal aliens are breaking the laws and are subject to the consequences of doing so.

Oh, these anarchists...
>>
>>72094672
Of course he is racist, he's not a moron.
>>
>>72094962
This tbqh senpai.
>>
>>72094672

>No human being is illegal.

I'm sorry you seem to be lost in some kind of pit of retardation and rhetoric. Illegal immigrants have broken the immigration procedure of this country intended to verify their identities and protect the citizens of the United States as well as the economic welfare of the country. This means they are criminals and should be deported back from where they came. They are not our responsibility.
>>
>no human being is illegal
Citation needed
>>
>>72094672
”Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin.” ~ Muammar Al Gaddafi
>>
>>72094672

We should have never gone to Africa to get slaves, we brought the pest to our homes with us.
>>
>>72094672
No human being is illegal aye? Well.. try not paying your taxes, you'll become illegal on this rock in the blink of an eye.
-
Nobody chose to be here, yet we all are. Untill we understand that, there is no hope for humanity.
>>
>>72094672
any link, source, unaware here downunder
>>
File: 1459822301860.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1459822301860.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>72094766
>Europe
>immigration laws
>ENFORCE THEM
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.