[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Spain they censor people against refugees and immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
File: captainspain.png (286 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
captainspain.png
286 KB, 440x500
Spanish here, can´t stand the situation anymore. In Spain there is an immense self-hatred in a lot of people, the TVs are telling LIES all day everyday, they HIDE immigrants hurting spanish.

Also they are a lot of ONGs helping refugees to cross, meanwhile we have people without jobs or sleeping in street that are not helped. There is also some kind of campaign against white heterosexual man, even my niece has noticed it. They also hide the numbers or white man who commited suicide because of divorce.

Spain sucks.
>>
>>72088361
nice to see Spain finally joining civilized nations, not like your ancestors fought and died until they defeated the muslim horde ages ago. Good for you Spain
>>
Remember that Franco did nothing wrong and you can push for a better spain. Start a movement. They can't censor an idea that takes root in the minds of your people.
>>
File: Francisco_Franco_1923.jpg (17 KB, 340x287) Image search: [Google]
Francisco_Franco_1923.jpg
17 KB, 340x287
>>72088361
Then bring him back.
>>
>>72088563
>>72088564
facist bigots, you're not welcomed on this board. Poor Ahmed needs a place to sleep and have a new life. why take it away from him like that? People like you need to go to prison for not having empathy for your fellow human.
>>
>>72088361
What are you going to be doing about it?
>>
File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (46 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
46 KB, 394x370
>>72088671
>fellow human
>>
I just assumed that the entirety of western Europe was already cucked. Sorry to hear about it anyway. Cheer up, maybe in a few hundred years you'll drive this caliphate out as well.
>>
We can´t, as I said ONGs here are too powerful, they just want to make bussiness with refugees. People who don´t like the Islam are called Islamophobic.

I know of a teacher who was very pro-islam-pro-refugee but she changed opinions when she had to deal with aggressive muslim students. Still she is afraid of saying something against Islam. Also in TVs they have made a campaign sayin Islam is peace and respect women lol
>>
My spain ancestry weeps, why cant you keep """"catalonia"""" in check, bunch of cucks.

My prof. who's a

>Mexican intellectual

Said franco sucked and had all this propaganda, didn't fall for it. You need that kind of shit again tbqh, wish the monarchy still lived.
>>
File: 1461403663674.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461403663674.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>72088361
>>
You just need to wait it out. The fire rises hermano.
>>
They started to send immigrants even on far villages, you can´t escape. Also they protect gypsies (see Sandra Palo`s case), it´s like they hate their own people, TVs are even mad at Spain taking so little refugees (18 in total) because refugees just go away without saying nothing, not even thanks, what fault we have on that lol
>>
>>72088939

tbqh there is a chance that this generation of spanish won´t have pension in the future, I think the plan is to wait until old people die, sent young spanish outside, and take all the immigrants in Spain so they can pay them even less, also immigrants has a lot of help (houses, money, food....), it´s like they buying immigrants to STAY in Spain when that moment of no pensions happens.
>>
This hurts my heart, my aunt comes from Andalusia and i always thought spain is above this nonsense...guess we are all in this. Stay strong my european brother & don't let this break your spirit!
>>
>>72088361
Same in America you fucking idiot.

Though neither of us is as bad as Germany or Sweden, luckily.
>>
File: bute.png (436 KB, 590x860) Image search: [Google]
bute.png
436 KB, 590x860
>>72089218
>They started to send immigrants even on far villages

They're doing the same shit in Scotland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3366575/Senseless-Syrian-refugees-foisted-remote-Scottish-island-high-unemployment-poverty-given-perks-locals-don-t-enjoy.html

>Refugees just go away without saying nothing

That's because they aren't refugees, & they are only coming to Europe for Welfare & white women.

At least the ones coming to Scotland are coming directly from the camps, but they are literally intent replacing the populations of remote areas with them,

We have a nutjob left wing government that hates us too, most people here haven't realised it yet & have been conned by them.

Stay strong Spainbro, the fire rises, the far right will be in power across Europe soon.
>>
>>72088361
I just love how hypocritical this whole issue is "We must help them they are in need of our aid!"
"But what about the citizens of our nation? They need our help too!"
"Racist!"
>>
Los cuatro ocupantes del coche deciden violar sin parar a Sandra fuera del vehículo, según ellos "para no manchar de semen". Cuando terminan, la víctima se incorpora con dificultades y trata de caminar para alejarse del vehículo pero los agresores deciden que si la dejan con vida puede identificarlos y ya tienen bastantes antecedentes policiales.
>>
>>72088361
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/asylum.php

please don't make us seem more cuck of what they think we are
>>
File: chapo guzman.jpg (45 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
chapo guzman.jpg
45 KB, 479x640
Mi querido colonizador, que tiene de malo albergar Sirios y sudacas en tu pais?
>>
>>72089839

Sorry to heard that :(, yes there is some kind of plan to replace natives, it´s more and more clear everyday. Also lot of refugees immigrants are young strong men.
>>
>>72088361

Hello, Spaniard. Welcome to the truth of the EU. It's time to start raising your voice. Use the social media to bring the truth to light, Köln's rapefest has proven that the mainstream media cannot keep up.
>>
>>72089982
Sandra Palo was a poor mental girl who was group raped, burnt, she still survived the fire so those monsters run over the car on her again and again. Rafita, the killer, is living a peaceful live with her girlfriend and has a son.

Before kill Sandra Palo he has like 700 crimes.
>>
sigue luchando hermano
>>
>>72089494

You're not wrong. Not even kidding. There will be no pensions. I'm looking at a 67 retirement age, but it's still 40 years before I get there. By the time I get there, "retirement" will be a myth.
>>
>>72088361
the solution is simple

hatred and bloodlust. blame everything on the obvious enemy
>>
>>72088361
Lived in Spain for a year. Great place, beautiful woman. This was in 2008 and there was already a problem with fucking moroccan thugs stealing shit, fucking your women and thinking they were above everyone else. I can't image what its like now.
>>
File: 1461015776091.jpg (55 KB, 385x573) Image search: [Google]
1461015776091.jpg
55 KB, 385x573
>>72088361

Poortuguese here, stay strong, irmão.

Spread the truth to the people closest to you.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Here's a map of crimes commited by goatfuckers in Germany.

This should help sway the most receptive of them easily.

Don't worry.

Reconquista soon.

We'll honour our forfathers.
>>
Second coming of Franco when?
>>
Ay dios mio
At least we can say our enemies are among us and hard to single out, your enemies openly wave their banner in your face and you refuse to do anything about it.
>>
>>72091458
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72091076
You'll be getting an unconditioned income boy just enough to keep you breathing.
>>
>>72091914
Oh look it's this copy pasta again.
>>
>>72091076

I think that´s the plan, I think Spain is gonna break in the future and politicians wanna reduce the damage by sending spanish outside and keeping immigrants, who doesn´t care about job conditions.
>>
>>72091919

It's not that I'm worried, I'm seeing to my own pension, it's that I feel betrayed by a government that literally stated that part of the money I cough up in taxes will see to my retirement.
>>
>>72092402

Government are betraying a lot of europeans. Feminist in Spain are always saying not to have children and making up some cases while they shut up if the machista guy is an immigrant.

In País Vasco there is RGI, is full of muslims because they can get like 900 euros monthly for doing NOTHING. It´s pretty obvious they are helping immigrants to have children while trying the spanish not to.
>>
>>72091149
I think violence against traitors it´s the real solution, honestly, all the whitewashing since we were children saying immigrants (there are exceptions but hey) are saints is falling apart, I never saw so many ungrateful immigrants or gypsies taking of our money and they still complain, not only that, now they have learned that if they shout DISCRIMINATION RACIST ISLAMOPHOBIA they can get even more welfare. Such ungrateful people.
>>
>>72093078
They are not even worth the slave labor.
>>
>>72089218
Great blog
>>
File: 1450046735891.jpg (95 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1450046735891.jpg
95 KB, 850x400
>>72088564
Get that cuck out of my face
>>
>>72088361
Prepare yourself for what is comming. Learn to fight, some kind of self-defense martial art should be worth, red pill your family If possible, so you can make them aware. The lefties won't change their mind wiht the red pill thoug, they are brainwashed and trained to find an excuse for everything, but the time and the incomming events will put them in their place.
>>
>>72093221

I´m against making immigrants slaves, I was always against that, I fought for good job conditions for EVERYONE, me and my family. FYI the mass of immigration and fake refugees is more likely to make them in new slaves or get a lot of moneys by ONGs, can´t believe leftist can´t see that lol
>>
You know, I went to Madrid last month and saw that huge "refugees welcome" sign on the city hall/former post office. I've been wondering how many people actually believe that shit, didn't know it was so high?
>>
>>72093806
Opinions in digital papers are more and more sincere, people don´t want to pay more taxes for more immigration because there are a crisis job and lots of families depends of older pensions.
It´s pretty obvious why they don´t make a referendum for that.
>>
This shit is happening because people voted Podemos.
But as we are going to elections again, and people noticed how evil and retarded Pablo Iglesias is, this traitors are gonna eat shit.
We are lazy even to change to more progressive politics.
We are spain after all...
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 450x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 450x539
I'm with you in this bro.
>>
>>72094557
It´s not only Podemos, PP, PSOE Ciudadanos want the SAME; cheap workers and eternal votes, it´s not weird how all of them suddenly have forgotten about the Job Crisis, they don´t want to create jobs and pay fair salaries. That´s why they keep wasting time telling us how bad we are even if we are surviving how we can.
>>
File: 1309758914348.gif (4 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1309758914348.gif
4 KB, 501x585
>>72088361
>the TVs are telling LIES all day everyday, they HIDE immigrants hurting spanish.

At this point I've honestly lost count of the number of different countries saying that about their media and politicians.

I wonder who could possibly benefit from enforcing a global narrative like that.
>>
>>72088929
sauce?
>>
>>72088361
>meanwhile we have people without jobs or sleeping in street that are not helped.

Your nigger problems can't get worse
>>
Wait, aren't you spainards all swarthy muslims anyway? If they're a problem just behead them or whatever it is you people do. Tell the rest of western media it's because they were gay apostates or something, they're fine with allowing that to happen.
>>
>>72094833
There is a half-baked political project in forocoches that wants to implement Australian inmigration politics and more good things.

Its called solucion independiente. I suggest you to check it out.
>>
>>72088361
>They also hide the numbers or white man who commited suicide because of divorce.
Yep, it's a campaign for white genocide. A top-down revolution to bring in as many non-whites as possible and then racemix whites out of existence, that's literally the agenda.
>>
>>72095792
>forocoches
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>72088361
>Spain sucks.
>>>/news/
>>
>>72092853
Yep, as I said, it's a top-down revolution of white genocide. The ''feminist movement'' exists to make white women not want to have children, while taxation is enforced on white men to transfer resources from whites to non-whites, so non-whites can breed like rabbits without doing anything, while whites barely have jobs or homse to work and live in, let alone have children, IF they can find a white woman not poisoned by feminism.

IT'S A GENOCIDE AGENDA PUSHED BY THE U.S/EU/NATO, THEY MUST BE STOPPED
>>
>>72088563
Franco brought thousands of moors to spain, his personal guard were moors. Also his economic policies were retarded and set spain 20 years behind the rest of europe. Also his administration created the retarded unsustainable mess that is called our social security system today.

Fuck franco and fuck your mom.
>>
File: 1460987397259.png (231 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
1460987397259.png
231 KB, 678x678
>>72088361
relax little brother help is on the way
>>
>>72093078
>I think violence against traitors it´s the real solution, honestly,
You're completely right.

As soon as the U.S/EU/NATO henchmen start feeling the heat. When they can no longer be safe or know that their CHILDREN are safe. They will have to re-think their approach, either they will BACK OFF, or they will switch from stealth to overt white genocide, in which case large portions of whites will immediately understand they've been duped for decades.
>>
Fuck, is this shit still up?

Don't believe OP, Spain has accepted few refugees.
>>
>>72088563
fun fact, there was few times less unenployment with the dictator...

his government was extremely shit, evil, arrogant and stupid, but it's fun to see that facts point democracy is doing it even worse lel

It's also extremely ironic how most spaniards love to death with absolute faith all the state's paternalism Franco started while hating to death Franco.

This is a land of idiots, even inteligent people are idiots deeply, no wisdom at all.
>>
>>72094833
you still belief creating jobs is something politics do? lol

politics can only stay between the people who make wealth and opportunities, to annoy or to stop them

get that on your head spaniards, you learn nothing lmao
>>
>>72096228
>Don't believe OP, Spain has accepted few refugees.
--------------------------

Funny because some refugees run away from Spain
http://www.diariodevalladolid.es/noticias/valladolid/refugiados-sirios-acogidos-ayuntamiento-van-10-dias_48759.html

Because they want to go to Sweeden or Germany, because Spain is in crisis and guess what, almost no volunteers, they just want refugees to come but how they live after that it doesnt matter to ONGs.

And yeah, if the Government has abbandoned some of their own people, don´t expect spanish families in crisis asking for more refugees.
>>
>>72090204
Está hecho mierda Super Mario.
>>
>>72095155
Er ist wieder da
>>
>>72088361
>spanish
>white

Nice joke OP
>>
self hating because they;re worst then most of the countrys they conquered

KeK

lazy

fags
>>
>>72096899
.....I don´t know where I said that. Oh well, I guess I have the same rights in their countries if we are the same, right?

BTW your people could volunteer and get refugees if you think Europe is too racist and all that shit.
>>
>>72096228
http://gaceta.es/noticias/espana-acogido-1030-refugiados-2015-20042016-2204

1030 potencial murderers. Don't forget they're coming through Ceuta and Melilla too.
>>
>>72088361
Stop complaining. Go and waste those who you think responsible.
>>
>>72097173
>1030 refugees accepted in 2015

That's almost nothing.
>>
>>72088361
Then kill those who are causing this. Revolution!
>>
>>72097531

Again, refugees want to go to Germany or Sweeden, what do you want us to do? to keep them against their will?

Again, irony how some people just got boring of their last poors and now want a new toy to feel good themselves. Meanwhile crisis and people who most likely wont get a pension.
>>
>>72097531
How many savages do you want?
>>
In Catalunya we've got the public tv (TV3) reminding us every single day of all the refugees, showing only kids and women and repeating over and over again certain words and concepts such as "the refugee crisis" or "victims fleeing from warzones", always avoiding calling them migrants or pointing out the fact most of them are non-syrian men. Every single day.

And then presidency gives up on the far-left pressure to bring 4000 monkeys to Barcelona, which is already filled with tourists, southamerican ponies and mudslimes. Thank God the government won't allow that, but won't be for long since we are going to general elections again this June and the left is going to win. The political crisis in Spain is giving the country some time but we're all doomed anyway.

Fuck Ada Colau, fuck la CUP, fuck ICV and fuck Podemos/IU. Bunch of morons and thieves, leftist faggots.

t. Catalan nationalist
>>
>>72098534
>t. Catalan nationalist
Et mereixes això i mes, Oriol charnegenstein.
>>
>>72088361
>In Spain they censor people against refugees and immigration
>There is also some kind of campaign against white heterosexual man
What. Are you sure you are talking about Spain?
>>
File: 1459012051605.png (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459012051605.png
156 KB, 1920x1080
>I was contemplating the idea of going back to Spain to finish my studies and join the military there

But, I think I'll better try my luck in the Royal Air Force, the Brits have always treated me fairly. I certainly don't miss being wake up by shitty Reggeaton music from my ''beautiful'' latino immigrant brothers...
>>
>>72088361
Spain is extremely cucked. Came back from a trip and people are worse than sheeps. They'd rather let some thief steal their shit than to have protection and fight back. Asked what happens if they die, they say they rather die than to fight back. That's how you know the country is fucked son.

At least I learned that there is no such thing as the "Spanish" language, it's actually called Castellano.
>>
>>72099301

Well it is pretty obvious how they keep telling refugees are more women and children and you keep seeing like 80% of health young men. Not only that you can see that the people who have more children are muslims and immigrants, or how they usually shut up when a immigrant kills a woman.

And in top of that, ask yourself: why they don´t make a referendum about this? also, what happened to Crisis? suddenly we are rich?

I´m curious what is gonna happen when most people won´t get its pension.
>>
File: mutti.png (554 KB, 1140x900) Image search: [Google]
mutti.png
554 KB, 1140x900
>>72088361
Welcome to EUrabia
>>
>>72099706
We both know thats not true
>>
>>72099706
Are you from this thread foroguineoecuatorian.mforos.com/1385814/11212312-espana-esta-acabada/ ?
>>
>>72099951
Except it is. There a reason for your denial?

>>72100066
No. Just recently came back from Spain.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x640
Political change will happen when you kill your enemies.

Without violence there can be no political change.
>>
Same in Portugal..
>>
>>72099706

Sadly it´s true, people are afraid, if you are spanish you most likely has to follow the law, but if its a immigrant gypsie who commit a crime they have a lot of help, they didnt know what they were doing or they did it for eat (despite some of them having family in their country and being even fat), but if you are a spanish unless you are rich the law suddenly works well.

The only conclusion I reach is that Spain Government wants to convert Spain in a huge ONG where they need to keep asking for more money to "help" those infinite poors. The Government would agree because dumping salaries.
>>
>>72088929

So if I understand this right, someone made a movie that's meant to instill fear and mock nationalists by saying they are literally like Hitler?
>>
>>72100520

I always knew house Martel were ballers.
>>
>>72100776

No, the intent of the movie was to show that Germans who supported the nazis were not clueless and brainwashed, and how even in this day and age, people could be swayed to their ideals by a personable and charismatic leader.

It was leftist propaganda, though, in that they tried to warn people to not fall for it again. It kind of backfired. People loved this Hitler.
>>
>>72090668
Of course. It's the kikes. They want to destroy white Europeans and their country. When the entire world consists of double digit IQ niggers, the world will be theirs for the taking.
>>
>>72089839
scotland is the lefty loon land that wants to leave the UK, they deserve what they get
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.