[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see us Coptic Egyptians as Arabs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: Coptic.jpg (76 KB, 638x428) Image search: [Google]
Coptic.jpg
76 KB, 638x428
Do you see us Coptic Egyptians as Arabs?
>>
>>72085892
>us
>>
>>72085892
just christcucks
>>
File: c1.jpg (56 KB, 618x340) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
56 KB, 618x340
>>72086054
I'm Coptic Egyptian.
>>
>>72085892
Shitskin is a shitskin. His beliefs doesn't change DNA.
>>
>>72086136
Prove it. Show your wrist tattoo with timestamp
>>
>>72086149
Coptic Egyptians have a different historiography from Muslim Egyptians. Muslim Egyptians are the Arab invaders, we aren't.

We're not Arabs.
>>
The Coptics I've met have been the most based, friendly people I've ever met. Backed hard
>>
arab does not denote muslim.
>>
No, just Egyptians or, to be more broad, North Africans.
>>
>>72085892
pretty sad that in reality the only guys lifting a finger to help copts and arab christians are the iranians and their proxies
>>
You need to go back.
>>
Coptics are pretty bro-tier
>>
>>72085892
You're all probably psuedo-niggers, but far more compatible with a productive society than actual niggers, muslims, or """progressive""" nation-wrecking kikes.
>>
File: 1459440149101.jpg (42 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1459440149101.jpg
42 KB, 540x360
>>72085892
I personally love Coptics and no, don't consider them Arabs or piles of human garbage like Muslims.

Wish you guys had more support from the U.S.. Egypt rightfully belongs to you. May the Muslim hordes be destroyed and you have your homeland back some day.
>>
>>72085892
I mostly just lump all brown people into one group, I see you know differently than Indians, Mexicans, Italians, or Arabs.
>>
>>72085892
Yes but I don't really have problems with Arabs that aren't Muslim

I mean, would I prefer no Arabs? Yes obviously, but that's entirely unrealistic. We have to be pragmatic and accept non-whites who are willing to assimilate If we must accept non-whites

A lot of Arabs are white passing anyway
>>
Not as Arabs but as Roaches.
>>
>>72085892
I see you as allies :)
>>
File: 2cctmvb.jpg (44 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
2cctmvb.jpg
44 KB, 500x417
>>72086266
I didn't get the tattoo.

>>72086476
Thanks for your support.

>>72086555
So do you see Copts as Arabs or not?

>>72086570
How would you see a Muslim Egyptian?

>>72086581
Hopefully awareness will soon be raised to a greater level.

Muslims need to be confronted and we can't do much in our own country.

>>72086602
I would if Islam would get out of our country.
>>
>>72085892
I know some Coptic Egyptians. They're pretty cool guys, the only thing I don't like about them is that they defend the actions of Muslims.
That being said; they're fun vidya Bros and know all the best sushi joints.
>>
>>72087189
What choice do they have? In Egypt at least. It's live like a lamb or die like a pig. Either way they get butchered by non-humans but at least as lamb they haven't been exterminated yet.

They have no excuse once they're out of Muslim countries though. If they're still defending Muslims after being free from Muslims, they're really just cucked.
>>
>>72085892
Christian Egyptians are white
>>
>>72086746
>Egypt rightfully belongs to you.

This. Stay strong Copt brothers. First, we'll retake Anatolia and Constantinople for Orthodoxy, and then we'll retake Egypt and Alexandria for the Copts.
>>
File: c12.jpg (40 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
c12.jpg
40 KB, 450x285
>>72086746
Thank you for your support.

>>72086867
The Christian people from Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, etc. are, I believe, a great tool to rebuild the west because of our values.

I wish that we'd stay out of your countries if we could. I wish that one day, if our countries are ever rebuilt and Islam is kicked out, we leave your lands for ever and let your own people live there.

Everlasting thanks are sent your way for helping us. I wish we return the favor.
>>
>>72087141

I'm in the minority here, but there are some people on /pol/ who don't put all value in white skin. I'm white, and I value culture/beliefs above all else. I would ship every single leftist, Marxist piece of shit white person to Egypt and bring Christian Copts here in an instant. Our country would be infinitely better off.
>>
>>72087390
I get that but what you said later in your post is exactly what I don't understand. They live in Canada and have since they were young.
The stories they told me about the police in Egypt were fucked up too. Which made it even more odd that they'd defend Muslims.
>>
File: v3g3.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
v3g3.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>72087189
I've never heard of Coptic Egyptians defending the actions of Muslims. In my circle, we have nothing but contempt for them. Even as children, our parents and grand parents who lived through it have told us to always be wary of Muslims no matter how friendly they seem. That even if they're not strong believers, their culture doesn't promote much peace or tolerance.
>>
>>72087723
Apparently the Muslim cops would come to their village, rape and loot like there was no tomorrow but they would turn the other cheek.
It baffles me but I guess I'm not exactly your best example of a Christian. I have very little love in me.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 325x155
>>72087424
How so? We're not whites based on what I understand "white" to be.

>>72087459
Thanks. Hopefully so.

>>72087599
I wish it wouldn't have to come to this. I'd like for us to claim our lands back and leave you be. Your people deserve their own land with your own culture. No country should be subjected to so much mixing. I truly feel sorry for the West and what they have to endure because of the filth in the middle east as well as the filth found in your own yard (marxist/leftists/etc.).

I recognize that I have a sort of immunity when speaking out against Islam because of what am I and where I come from. I make sure to inform everyone in my entourage about the evil of Islam and I make sure to turn ESPECIALLY women into anti-immigration people.

I'm doing the most I can to save you and us at the same time.
>>
>>72087916
Yes. My grandmother would tell me stories about Muslims threatening to kill some people if they don't convert and so on.

I also was a very "turn the other cheek" guy as a young boy. The older I grew up, the more I knew how idealistic but unrealistic it was to continue down that path.

Enough is enough, at some point there needs to be forceful retaliation.
>>
File: 1457783431194.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1457783431194.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
>>72088068
It's a shame a lot of people really just aren't familiar with the major differences, geographically and culturally, of people from Egypt. It's 90% sub-human scum, and 10% based Coptic Christians.

But you guys have to realize--nobody is going to do the fighting for you. There's not going to be a mysterious army coming to save you from Muslims. You have to start the fight. You have to begin a rebellion and stop turning the other cheek.

Not that YOU can do anything about it right now, being in Canada--just a general thing regarding Coptics. They've struggled to live side by side with Muslims--but evil doesn't care that you try to appease it. It'll take what it wants regardless.
>>
>>72088226
You're right. We steadily grow impatient and I truly wish I had the guts to organize very powerful activism there but I know I'd most likely get killed. I'm a coward for doing this, I know, but I just can't see myself trying it without facing some massive repercussions, whether it's death or being beaten up.

Copts are too passive. I look at my grandmother, her sister, my aunts and so on. They're very "turn the other cheek" but they still warn us about the Muslims. I think they're trying to put things in our hands, but I don't know if I can do it.
>>
File: Fgt6dt0WHkw.jpg (94 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Fgt6dt0WHkw.jpg
94 KB, 604x604
Ay man, you koptik niggas need ta get da fuck out, brah. All dem Muslimz waitin 2 kill you niggas.

Fuck Christ, breh -- get bulletz n gunz, nigga.
>>
>>72088200
Exactly, my friend, exactly.
Maybe one day there will be an alliance between our peoples.
Coptic Egyptians and Protestant Ashkenazis would be unstoppable together.
>>
>>72088558
I don't blame you, Coptic-bro. It's not easy--and damn anyone who claims it is--to go from peace to picking up a weapon and waging war on an enemy that outnumbers you by over 10 times in your country alone--and a thousand times across the Middle East.

Not easy at all.
>>
>>72085892
I didn't used to, but I knew a copt girl who had a love for muslim dick so that kinda made me more suspicious.
>>
>>72088858
Hopefully one day it'll change.

>>72089056
What a repulsive thought.
>>
>>72085892
You're fellow Christians. We share a bond more ancient than even modern nations.

Also you guys aren't fucking wild animals like the mudslimes.

You're cool in my books at least.
>>
The Coptics are not Semites. They are north Africans. They don't have kiked noses like the fucking Arabs. Not all brown people are Muslim Sand niggers.
>>
>>72089223
Yeah she was super hot and broke my poor little heart :(
>>
File: images_5.jpg (54 KB, 702x209) Image search: [Google]
images_5.jpg
54 KB, 702x209
>TFW Coptic
By the way, Coptic by definition is not Arab.

We are the only ones that can legitimately say "we wuz kingz n shit" because we are descendent of ancient Egyptians.
>>
Based Copts

God bless you senpaitachi
>>
Greek orthodox here, we know that Coptics are our brothers and that they decent directly from the ancient Egyptians unlike Egyptian muslims.
>>
File: coptic-pope-Tawadros.jpg (65 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
coptic-pope-Tawadros.jpg
65 KB, 500x280
>>72089422
Hmm. I'd say it's very diverse. Some of those stubby bubble noses, others have the Semitic noses (it's prominent in my circle). I've yet to see a normal/Aryan nose.

>>72089937
You're from which part of CA? A french speaking one? My family had to move to QC due to them being brought up in the Jesuits school back in Egypt.

I'm trying to learn Coptic again. Do you recall the "obohorooo" chant?
>>
A
>>
>>72090088
God bless you, brother.

>>72090108
Much love, brothers. Are you Lebanese?
>>
>>72090225
>You're from which part of CA? A french speaking one? My family had to move to QC due to them being brought up in the Jesuits school back in Egypt.
Toronto.
>I'm trying to learn Coptic again. Do you recall the "obohorooo" chant?
Eh, I don't know any chants off of my head, I just know them when they're being sang.
>>
My barber is a Coptic Egyptian. He asked me to try out a new style and it's perfect. It's all I've been getting for nearly a year now.
>>
Armo here, Christian Middle Easterners are always white in my book. RIP Byzantium
>>
>>72086284
You all were raped by the invaders.
It's just like serbs claim that they are slavs or greeks that they the same Greeks from the ancient Ellada and not turks in denial.
>>
Just accept the ecumenical council of chalcedon and we won't have any problems
>>
>>72086135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SISq_y_WhKg
>>
>>72090458
No Greek/Russian
>>
>>72085892

You are arabs, what else would you be
>>
You are an arab. Religion doesnt change race. You fell for the stupid liberal meme that muslims are their own race. The only thing different from you and an arab muslim is that the muslim is inbred while you aren't.
>>
>>72091753
>>72092247

The Coptic Egyptians today are the descendants of the native Egyptians that were invaded by the Arabs. Technically, we're not Arabs, we just share a common language and land.
>>
>>72092409

Egyptians were a branch of caucasians with a wide variety of hair and eye colors. Now look at the picture in the OP. So diverse.

100% arab. There is nothing wrong with being arab though, as long as you're not death cult member.
>>
You mean Greeks?
>>
>>72092247
>>72091753

>Western education

Not knowing North Africa and everything around the Mediterranean was white before the invading Mudslime hordes, I thought everyone knew this
>>
>>72092669

>was
>thread about today
>american education
>get shot
>>
>>72086746
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>72087511
I wish our government would do more to help Middle Eastern Christians (that are actually prosecuted) instead of taking in millions of Muslim Barbarians that despise us anyway.
>>
>>72087511
Wife material in that pic tb h. You got our support as always
>>
>>72085892

No why? Other than some admixture. Yall are the original Egyptians. Heck yall even spoke Coptic (last incarnation of ancient egyptian) until 17 century.
>>
>>72085892
No... you are the real egyptians.
>>
>>72086746

I agree with this. Most in the US don't even know about the Coptics though..
>>
Based Copts how does it feel knowing that African Americans are culturally appropriating Egyptian culture?
>>
>>72093072
>>72093202
Thanks for the support.

>>72093373
That's why I'm wondering. Most people see us as Arabs and I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

Our culture is completely different too. The only thing we share with the Arabs are the language and land.

>>72093560
Hilarious more than anything.
>>
>>72085892
no, you are the egyptians. those arabs who live in egypt can call themselves whatever they wish and will still be arabs

>>72093560
yes those dindus are funny
>>
>>72086136
>Priest does not wear the phaino, only the sticharion and epitrachelion equivalents
Is it common? Attended a Coptic Paschal Vigil a couple of years ago here; it was the same then. Also,
> Tenoo oasht emmok o piekhristos nem pekyot en aghathos nem pi epnevma ethowab je akee ak soati emmon nai nan.
>>
God bless you and God bless your people. I pray one day your country will be in your hands again where it belongs.
>>
>>72085892
I know you are not arabs.
>>72086555
It actually pretty much does, the Christians and pagans in the middle east are in fact not genetically arabic.
>>
Yes. Egyptians are Arab. North African Arab. Don't be a masochistic cuck and try to escape your identity
>>
>>72085892
They don't fuck their first cousins, so no. To be a true Arab you have to be at least 60% inbred.
>>
>>72085892
They hardly inbred and are less prone to mob violence. So no, I count them as offshore christians.
>>
>>72085892

Coptic Egyptians are the closest thing to the actual old kingdom pharaohs that still exist. You wuz kangs, no really.
>>
The images of the Church ITT seem so alien to someone brought up protestant in the UK. I guess a schism near 1600 years old does that.

What do Copts think of other Christians?
>>
no. copts are copts, no further categories.
>>
Copt here.

Grew up in Italy with Italian, Coptic, and Muslim friends, and getting to know the two sides, I noticed that older copts are basically slightly-less-hardcore muslims, but with christian values to be integralist about, while younger copts (that aren't extremely religious) tend to be 99% like western guys.

Also Islam corrupted coptic values too, since the christians had to adopt their way of life. For example my mother had genital mutilation as a child despite coming from an all-christian family.
It changes with the area though.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.