[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpfags Stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: vox-share__10__720.0.png (225 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
vox-share__10__720.0.png
225 KB, 720x360
No trumpfag has ever been able to answer to this.

>Make America Great Again
>What period are you referring to?

When was America "great"? Is America not great today? What does Trump mean by this, and how will he achieve this?

I will simply sit back and watch all the cheap insults flow in as you find yourself incapable of answering these questions with any substance or tangible proof.
>>
Pre-911
>>
>>72082807
Operation
Wetback
>>
>>72082807
1950's
>>
>>72082844
Checked, rekt, FPBP.

Really, thing were much different before then.
>>
Why do we have to be referring to a specific time that it is implied we wish to emulate? Why not... we all agree that America use to be great, right? Even if we all have a different time we're thinking of, it can still be factually correct, because only during the depression was the country flat on its ass like today.

What if we're thinking about times of expansion?
>>
America was great when we had a booming middle class, sjw fags didn't take over education, we had easy legal immigration and didn't have gunfights on our fucking borders.

T first generation American
>>
Pre-SWJ era
>>
>>72082807
In between the release of Goldeneye 64 and the start of the fourth season of Spongebob
>>
>>72082807
can anyone help us what he has and bump the thread >>72081419
>>72081419
>>72081419

>german bro unknown cargo with military key harbor and air field is closed
>>
>>72082807
>>Make America Great Again
>>What period are you referring to?
>When was America "great"? Is America not great today? What does Trump mean by this, and how will he achieve this?
Donald trump is refering to the american dream

He wants to increase economic mobility for people to escape poverty if they work hard at it
>>
america was good when it started
You're not great cus sjws
>>
>>72082807
VOX SHILL

DO NOT REPLY ANYMORE

LET THIS THREAD DIE
>>
America was great when it was optimistic
>>
File: 1451517586408.jpg (49 KB, 369x1025) Image search: [Google]
1451517586408.jpg
49 KB, 369x1025
>>72082807

Society started to degrade in the 60s, the country as a whole in the 90s imo.
>>
File: 1451736221921.jpg (89 KB, 387x638) Image search: [Google]
1451736221921.jpg
89 KB, 387x638
>>72082807

> I'm an autistic Bern victim, and I'm going to ignore the obvious rhetorical implications of a campaign slogan in favor of smugly treating it like dialectic

You could be doing so much more with your life.
>>
>>72083037
Jesus Christ, that man would murder your entire family without even blinking.
>>
>>72082807
>When was America "great"?

Last time was about 1988, may have been some trickle-down into the first period of Clinton's initial term, but that shit fell apart after his re-election and our rapid descent began.

>Is America not great today?

Holy fuck, no. Only people who weren't fortunate enough to grow up in the 80s or prior actually believe the nation is better now, if you aren't at least 35+ years old, you don't have a clue. Call me an oldfag, but it makes no difference, youngsters only know the shitty nation we are today because you grew up under complete leftist indoctrination, we oldfags escaped it in our early years and that's why we're nostalgic.

>What does Trump mean by this, and how will he achieve this?

He means, kill PC culture, make it where we put our nation FIRST, bring back the possibility for people to do manual labor and make a good living, keep jobs here vs. watching companies move overseas and outsource....lots we can do to get things on a better course, you just have to be able to identify how far off course we've been for almost 3 decades to see WHY we need to make a hard turn before the last chance escapes us.
>>
Back when we didnt add 1 million people into poverty per year, when we didnt have cartels executing American families in rural Ohio.
>>
>>72082927
>and didn't have gunfights on our fucking borders.
You aren't really familiar with American history, are you?
>>
>>72083267
Cartels sign their work. It was probably another American family from rural Ohio that did the deed.
>>
>>72082807

Pre-Civil War.

But Trump's most likely referring to pre-Kennedy assassination. That's the day the jews won
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 768x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 768x1016
>>72082807
When Donald Trump says #MakeAmericaGreatAgain he means this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
>>
>Da 40s wit RACISM haha thats y i want transphobic bathrooms its like racist ones lmao!!! Trump 2016!!

Is that what you were thinking?
>>
>>72082922
>we all agree that America use to be great, right?
Liberals don't.
They will always use "minority oppression" as an excuse to denounce America ever being good.
>>
>>72083495

tons of white people and cocaine?

even that's better than now I suppose
>>
>>72083495
>>72083730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
>yfw they went back
>Autistic pooinloos
>Angry mexicans
>Their kids are androgynous fedora-wearing minecrafters
>>
>>72082807
How about when people could afford homes, health care, education and vacations for their whole family and not be worried about going into debt for it?
>>
>>72082844
If america could go back to pre911 can you bring the rest of the world with you? I'm sick of being a bunch of pussy cucks instead of burly lumberjacks we used to be.
>>
>>72082807
>in the 1960s
>no it is not
>kick out the fucking illegals and tell niggers and weirdos to shut the fuck up and stop complaining
>>
Agreed.... So over the PC stuff. Why should I walk on eggshells around everybody?!?! Can't we just grow a pair? And I'm a female, there's so much for me to possibly be offended by.
>>
>leftcucks spend decades decrying the US as a neocon shithole that tortures people without trial as part of an illegal war orchestrated by the government at the cost of its people
>Trump says make America great again
>leftcucks throw out the "oh, so America's not great now?" card

nah dawg
>>
File: closingasummercottage.jpg (95 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
closingasummercottage.jpg
95 KB, 640x400
>>72082807

When a high school education could still land you a white collar job, or a well-paid unionized blue-collar job and a home in the suburbs.
>>
>>72082807
Some other anons answer for your question:

When did America stop being so great?

The civil war.

Regardless of why the south wanted to secede the fact that the union wouldn't allow it set a precident that has held ever since. the union was meant to be a coalition of sovereign States voluntarily coming together for a common goal.

The south wanted to peaceably leave the union when they no longer felt that union served their interest.

When the north conquered the south it established the supremacy of federal rule over state rule.

After that all states essentially became vassals to the federal government

All of the expansions of federal authority since that time have basically just been a formality, establishing officially what was implied by northern victory

That states are free and we only exist to serve the will of the federal government.

You want proof? Ask yourself which laws affect you more: state laws or federal laws?

I think if trump were elected, he'd bring back small government.
>>
>>72082807
The period before we were deindustrialized
>>
>>72082807
Pre NAFTA, if not the 1980s, or pre-disasterous 1970s trade with China. Likely no earlier than that.
>>
>>72084008
>Why should I walk on eggshells around everybody
Freedom of association mostly.

You don't have to walk on eggshells, just hang out with people that have grown a pair exclusively or expect to get shit for not walking on eggshells. It's standard TPO that has been prevalent through history in one form or another in every society.

Be thankful you won't have a nail driven into your skull for fucking up social decorum nowadays.
>>
>>72083011
Just sage in the Options field. Fuck faggot ops that never respond to their thread it should get you an IP ban
>>
>>72082807
> Tell me a time period you think was subjectively good so I can point out all the bad things that happened during that time period haha checkmate idiot
>>
>>72084288
It is literally unconstitutional for white men to have freedom of association. Now what?
>>
>>72083037
Shit he's got good security!
That straight deadpan stare is it's own weapon.
>>
>>72082807
Pre-shitskinification
>>
>>72082807
msm spin
>BREAKING NEWS
>TRUMP IS A NECROMANCER AND WANTS TO REANIMATE HITLER
>MORE AT 11
>>
>>72084592
>It is literally unconstitutional for white men to have freedom of association. Now what?
Now I remind you it isn't and there was a special on the KKK on CNN literally just yesterday.
>>
>>72082807
before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
>>
>>72085271
The KKK cannot legally stop a black person from joining their group based on skin color
>>
>>72082807
america was great until 9/11 but it hung on until the 2007 crash and then it went to total shit so basically its been shit for all of obamas presidency so i blame obama and bush for being shit. I blame clinting for causing this meltdown to happen. I blame ronald regan for being a the faggot to start the trickle down meme.
>>
>>72082807
nativebro here

we used to be able to drink the water straight from the stream,lake,creek whatever

but now that you white niggers have gone and washed your dirty asses in it you can't anymore
>>
>>72085392
Yes, yes they can.

I think you need to actually read civil rights legislation.

Fuck, Sam's Club could turn away black customers if they wanted to because of how they're legally structured. Discrimination is only illegal in a narrow set of circumstances primarily relating to government institutions and public accommodations.
>>
>>72082807
50s. 60, 70s.

Its when we dreamed and actually invented and innovated. We have been stagnant for quite some time.
>>
>>72085475
What..Bacteria has always existed.

Think about what you believe and please please please have a realization that you're retarded and kill yourself
>>
>>72082807
During World War 2 America defeated two genocidal powers

America won the Cold war after

America ? the ? after?

And that's your answer
>>
>>72082807
Probably to whatever period one could say "America is the best nation in the world" and not be laughed at by non-americans
>>
>>72085626
Says the idiot who things god is a type of bacteria and doesn't realize how little disease Native Americans who didn't live with filthy animals experienced.
>>
>>72082844
This. Liberals claiming you want to go back to a "racist" period will be stump'd because they can't help but agree with you.
>>
The guy has made his bed with degenerates like Milo and transgenders.

He's politically incorrect about spics, sand niggers but draws the line at faggots and liberal protected groups... just like a run of the mill libtard.

If he's going to bed with degenerates... he's simply a cuck.
>>
>>72086767
Name a better option. If you say Cruz then kindly jump off a cliff.
>>
What now, /pol/?
>>
File: population white usa.jpg (721 KB, 1620x2244) Image search: [Google]
population white usa.jpg
721 KB, 1620x2244
1940-1965
>>
Because no matter what the person asking the question will reply with "well (insert bad event that occurred close to the year stated) happened later"

Berniefag here btw
>>
>>72082807
>Liberals Before Trump's Slogan:
"America is the worst country ever. God I wish we were like Europe and Canada with their progressiveness and free X"

>Liberals after Trump's slogan
"America is already great why do you hate your country so much I thought you were patriotic?!"
>>
>>72087318
No, I'm genuinely curious as to what Trump really means by MAGA. It seems to me like he has created an nationalist idea that has sprouted in people's minds with little factual support.
>>
File: highway to the danger zone.jpg (1005 KB, 3072x2008) Image search: [Google]
highway to the danger zone.jpg
1005 KB, 3072x2008
>>72082807
>>
>>72082807
19th century. Top industrial power. No income tax. No federal reserve.
>>
Before women decided career over family. We literally held shot together and raised awesome humans. Women weren't crazy from misery and exhaustion. Men probably found marriage more fulfilling. Families were happier and society as a whole was better off.

But something terrible happened.
People thought they had it so fucking bad and just " don't want my kids to have to work as hard as I did :(". Whiney entitled shits were created and bad feels were to be avoided at ALL costs!!!!!!!!
Women were like " I want my daughter to do things I didn't get to do :(".

When women were holding it down men brought it home. Now nobody knows what they're supposed to do and everybody is miserable. Kids are bought off with "get away from me" toys because mom and dad are fucking tired and confused about the craziness they call life.

Nobody is happy anymore. Throw in a bunch of sjws in problem glasses stirring the pot all the time and you've got a perfect recipe for societal collapse.
>>
>>72085548
Yeah we totally haven't had any innovations since the 70s. Remember how great /pol/ was in the 70s?
>>
>>72085974
So... Never?
>>
>>72087460
>>72087460
kek so fuckin truee
>>
>>72087460
You're incoherent. We should still strive for the dialectic, and we're closer now than ever before. Thus America is greater than ever before, but still not left enough.
>>
>>72088807
Just don't have kids. Problem solved.
>>
>>72089878
The answer is before we were deindustrialized

No one cares now or ever about niggers or spics.
>>
File: fantomas302.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fantomas302.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>72082844
when bill clinton was president. kek
>>
>>72084167
the 1950s? are you stupid? that time was the worst. and like seriously, you think Trump wants an America of the 1950s??? 1970s mutha fucka for sure. People did what they wanted to and no one gave a fuck.
>>
>>72082807
It's not like there was something called the Greatest Generation who grew up and fought in the Second World War, you idiotic excuse for a political commentator. Learn some history then go promptly repeat it as so many other cock manglers like you have done by biting a bullet
>>
>>72090595
Literally everyone in this thread disagrees with you.
>>
>>72082807

50s, 60s, 70s. when the American middle class was the king of the world, before stagnation set in thanks to wages being kept down by globalism and unrestricted corporate buttfucking of the little guy.
>>
>>72082807

>Is America not great today?

it's pretty alright and could be a lot worse. it's definitely still above average but should be much better
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.