[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Mexican-Americans aren't even aware of the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1461468799223.jpg (192 KB, 1116x1482) Image search: [Google]
1461468799223.jpg
192 KB, 1116x1482
Most Mexican-Americans aren't even aware of the fact that they are the bastard spawn of White Spaniards who literally cucked Amerindians

They identify speaking Spanish as being truly "Mexican", when Spanish is actually a white man's language. Yet, they don't identify as white, they identify as "brown"

At least in Mexico people are acutely aware of their own history. Mexicans here are completely oblivious
>>
File: charlie_brown_accuse.jpg (84 KB, 925x946) Image search: [Google]
charlie_brown_accuse.jpg
84 KB, 925x946
>Catalan
>>
File: GallegoSmiling.jpg (40 KB, 478x599) Image search: [Google]
GallegoSmiling.jpg
40 KB, 478x599
>>72081967
>Spaniards
>White

Nice try
>>
We still more Native American than the so claimed red, white and blue """"Americans""""
>>
>>72081967
white=/=european, and if you don't believe me, look at the hon hon hon French.
>>
>>72081967
>Yet, they don't identify as white, they identify as brown
That's because they are brown/mixed
The only white hispanics are Argies and the little country next to it (uruguay?)
>>
>>72082439
They are synonymous in this context

>muh genes
>muh blue eyes
>muh superiority
>>
>>72082442
The point is their ethnic identify is ironically and laughably fucked up
>>
>>72082606
No, it's more like the US coined the term Hispanic in the 70's and has been applying it carte blache
>>
File: FIONA!.jpg (61 KB, 736x1058) Image search: [Google]
FIONA!.jpg
61 KB, 736x1058
>>72081967
just dont 4get u guys are our guests first and we love having company over for dinner or whatever it is u came for in the first place
>>
>>72082315
I don't think that's a archievement.
USA was made by all kind of inmigrants so is not really hard to be more native than burguerland. But also you could be son of inmigrants that came to this continent let's say 50 years ago and some american dude that his family was there since I don't know let's say 1783 could be more american than you.
>>
>>72082813
whut

Do you even live around Mexicans and know how they think.

They would never associate themselves in anyway with with being white or European, yet think that speaking Spanish is intrinsically Mexican and "Latino"

The point is they are too ignorant to know where they came from
>>
>>72083302
Chicanos are retarded. Their identity is all mixed up because white liberals and jews at universities have been manufacturing an identity for them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.