[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What went wrong?
>>
>>72080990
The eloquence of your argument has led me to make a transition into a /cruzmissile/, which means that my vote will go towards Ted Cruz's campaign instead of Donald Trump's campaign. Cheers.
>>
>>72081017
fpbp
>>
>>72081017
lol goyim BTFO
>>
>>72080990

Stroke.
>>
>>72080990

aids
>>
>>72080990
Some tits in the studio audience.
>>
>>72080990
He just wanted a nice easy retirement having sex with lolis.

Instead, Hillary fucked up her campaign so bad he has to help her
>>
>>72080990
JUST
>>
>>72081017
That's the last straw, you convinced me to vote for the /real/ conservative candidate.

That's why I'm a #JEBronie now!
>>
He doesn't want to deal with 4-8 years of white house obligations and travel. He just wants to chill and die comfy
>>
File: BillClintonPositiveorNot.jpg (169 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
BillClintonPositiveorNot.jpg
169 KB, 1024x770
>>72081110
>>
>>72080990
Too many amphetamines
>>
I imagine the maw of the abyss that stirs within has finally finished eating the last of his organs
>>
>>72080990
The Archon took a bathroom break without activating Bill.exe.
>>
Why does HRC dress like Gaddafi, Kim Jong Un, Mao etc?
>>
>>72080990
He looks like hes having a flashback to one of his more memorable blowies. Maybe a familiar face in the crowd?
>>
>>72081648

Merkel is her fashion idol
>>
Poor guy. Was an objectively great President and now his wife (who has never satisfied him) is running his legacy into the ground.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.