[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you saw your first $100 bill? (Or your nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg (70 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg
70 KB, 700x302
Where were you when you saw your first $100 bill?

(Or your nations equivalent)
>>
>>72080256
12 years old, when my dad sniffed coke with it and showed it to me. He was a good fellow.
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.gif (842 KB, 228x171) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.gif
842 KB, 228x171
>>72080284
You bastard!
>>
8 years old, working with Dad building a porch. Was whining about how hot it was and wanting to go watch TV. Pulls out a $100 to shut me up and help him CARRY THIS FUCKING LUMBER.

Naturally, I shut up because I got mad paid.
>>
I was like 10, I was having a yard sale, selling some CDs and stuff, mostly my stuff, a couple of my parent's old discs, some guy came by, looked at the shelf of like 20 CDs, dropped a hundred on the table and walked off with it, shelf and all. I legitimately think he just wanted the shelf, but I wasn't gonna complain, he could have all my backstreet boys and nsync shit if he wanted.
>>
My step dad is a mattress stuffer. So at a young age. Not like he was rich though. Just didn't like letting other people hold his money.
>>
>>72080348
>snorting coke in front of your 12 son
>"look son! I'm snorting with a $100 bill"
Your dad sounds like a shitcunt honestly
>>
File: ararararagi-san.gif (101 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
ararararagi-san.gif
101 KB, 426x240
>>
In the public washroom at the mall

An older gentleman asked me if I'd like to earn some easy spending money.
>>
I was 10-12 years old.

>went into dad's room
>he was asleep
>wake him up
>"hey dad. can i have a couple dollars to get candy at the gas station?"
>dad is half asleep and reaches in his wallet
>is so dazed he hands me a $100 bill by accident
>goes back to sleep
>wake him back up and tell him he gave me a hundred
>get a couple dollars
>walk to gas station
>>
12 years old. I was selling drugs and usually traded the 20s for a 100 for better safekeeping
>>
>>72080906
yeah well my dad could pack a right wollop on ur dad m8 and i bet ur mums cunt is drier than a dead dingo's donger too ya ocker cunt
>>
>>72081774
Triggered much?
My dad was a successful accountant which is 100x better than a coke snorting dropkick
>>
>>72080906
nothing wrong with cocaine and having a good time you fucking faggot
>>
between an adult's legs :(
>>
>>72084704
>nothing wrong with snorting coke in front of your son
Yea I'm sure he was having a blast, his kid was so boring to be around that he just had to snort coke to make things interesting

Kill yourself you fat piece of shit
>>
>Implying 100$ is a lot
Fucking plebs
>>
>>72081120
This EXACT thing happened to me
>>
>>72083121
oy off to fight 20 foot tall spider you bloddy cunt
>>
>>72085638
Your dad work nights too? Mine was always asleep during the day because he worked at night in a stamping plant.
>>
Idfk
>>
>>72086598
>Your dad work nights too

>dad would work nights
>come home
>sleep for 30 seconds
>be up again and taking me to football games in the morning
>on the one day of the week he can sleep in

goddamn dad i love you
>>
When my grandparents took me for the first time their business trip. Probably was around 4 years old.
>>
>>72087164
i miss my dad now. have to visit him soon.
>>
>>72087247
visit him and have a good time with him anon. My dad was the best man i ever knew and my biggest regret in life is not spending a full day laughing, eating and relaxing with him before he passed.

Treat every visit as your last and never leave holding a grudge or anger in your heart
>>
>>72080256
when my dad bought a pickup with cash. he made a point of showing it to me, saying 'you'll probably never see this much cash again in your life.'
he was right.
>>
>>72087381
My condolences. My dad lives up north and I live down south. Haven't seen him in a year. Mostly because I haven't had the money to fly/drive up. But I will soon once my tax returns come in.
>>
>>72084998
Second, how many of you broke neets have ever popped a band of 100s?
>>
File: fifty quid ££££.png (2 MB, 1074x581) Image search: [Google]
fifty quid ££££.png
2 MB, 1074x581
>>72080256
Biggest note here is £50. I saw one about 3 years ago. I think the government is going to stop them, but not sure. At least we don't have the fucking euro. Only drug dealers and criminals use them.

I've got a £20 and I'm going to buy cat food and vodka with it. And some pens. I've run out of pens. And notebooks.
>>
File: 1000_chf (1).jpg (71 KB, 530x218) Image search: [Google]
1000_chf (1).jpg
71 KB, 530x218
>>72080256
This is the equivalent in Switzerland.. I guess when I earned my first one so around the age of 16
>>
File: 1460157206625.png (253 KB, 329x305) Image search: [Google]
1460157206625.png
253 KB, 329x305
I had to be at least 7. My dad sold his truck for a couple thousand and they got the money from the guy in cash.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.