[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on single mothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 001-single-moms-in-movies[1].jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
001-single-moms-in-movies[1].jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Are single mothers destroying society?

Is it worth it to raise a single mother's child if it means one less criminal on the street?

What if the kid is white (especially on a shitskin country)?

Are single mothers a signal for easy sex?
>>
Depends on the context. Some women are crazy bitches who made the baby daddy leave and some are sweethears who were easy to manipulate and thus got taken advantage of/cheated on/beaten by scumbag baby daddy.
>>
Young single mothers are garbage with poor decision making skills. Mothers in their late 30s are probably smarter but they're no less annoying to be around. Their husbands divorced them for a reason.
>>
>>72078177

So, in the later case it would be worth the effort (even if you are a cuck)?

>>72078504
So, that makes them an emotional trainwreck, but what about the kid?
>>
>>72078059
China does not pay social welfare to unmarried mothers, and in the even of divorce, children go with the father. As a result, there is very low single motherhood in China, and comparatively low levels of divorce.
>>
>>72078059
Not at all. Some are really based. My gf has 2 yo daughter who is half Ethiopian.She got pregnant and couldn't get abortion for two reason:doctor said it would jeopardize future pregnancies and Catholic beliefs.I am not beta self-hating or anything and she is not desperate or used goods in any way. She just turned 25,has bachelors HSE and master from LSE,hot,sexy,sportive,has top position in bank and earns around 3mil $ a year after taxes.
Soon girl is going to talk and shit.Going to be a challenge to introduce her to values and make her feel belonging in Russian society.
>>
>>72079677
Some is too broad a term. A very small minority could work.
>>
I just jerk off to them and log out.
>>
>>72079677
this is higher quality bait then /pol/s used to but...bait
>>
>>72079573
Fuck the kid it's not your problem. The kid will grow up emotionally unstable (most likely) thanks to his mother's poor decision making skills.
>>
>>72079677
Bait
>>
>>72078059

Single moms get a bad rap. I mean sure, there are some that are batshit insane, but the majority are just looking for a responsible man.

I can speak from experience - my gf's son jamarcus is 4 and we all fit together naturally as a family. Even his real dad is OK as I've met gim a few times visiting his jail. It's all in what you make of it anon.
>>
>>72079573
Kids raised by single mothers are fucked from the get go, sad really.
>>
>>72078059
They're the type someone like OP will end up with.
>>
>>72079677
australia got a proxy
>>
>>72079677
Very nice rooskie, atleast you put in more effort than the Australians, or those fucking leafs.
>>
>>72081192
Is he African
>>
>>72078059
Look @ African American community

Most Blacks are raised by single mothers

You can draw your own conclusions.
>>
The only things that would me make date a single mom are:

>I have kids of my own and have separated with wife/gf.
>Her kid's father is not in their life at all and the kid is only very young.
>She's incredibly attractive.
>Not mentally unstable.
>>
File: 1459618723250.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459618723250.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Why is everyone assuming divorce?
Husbands can die you know, what do you think about that situation ?

Also
>majority single mothers are awful at raising the child past toddler and anyone decent who came out of that situation sis so in spite of the parent
>>
>>72078059
It honestly depends on the situation. Sometimes people divorce because they've been together 15 years and realized that things just aren't going to work out, and they can't afford to just keep going until the kids are through college. Sometimes they divorce because they're retarded and get knocked up and married in Vegas. It depends on the woman.
>>
>>72082338
Welp the likelyhood of all that happening is zero.
>>
File: allahubirdbar.jpg (16 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
allahubirdbar.jpg
16 KB, 417x515
>>72080514
>>
There's nothing to redpill about; the situation speaks for itself.
>>
>>72081192
>literal my wife's son post
>>
>>72078059
single mothers are a product of poor future planning aka degeneracy, and the woman almost always has an influence in this decision
>>
File: 1456493690001.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456493690001.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>72081192
>>
>>72078059
>>72078059
Only real men can be with single mothers

They don't want to deal with (bad) boys anymore :^)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.