[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he fell for the human rights meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>he fell for the human rights meme
>>
>>72077351
>OP can only say this behind an anonymous image board
>>
>>72077458
Why?
>>
>>72077351
This country was founded on the concept of human rights. Fuck off.
>>
Individual human life is worthless in the vast majority of cases. There are very few people in the world that contribute to the betterment of humanity in a meaningful way, everyone else is either a drain on the system or another cog in the machine that is easily replaceable with another human or a robot.

There are no human rights other than the right to defend your life from violence and the right to acquire those things that allow you to survive through your own labor (food, water, shelter)
>>
>>72078629
>founded on rights of free, white, men
>>
>>72078629
This country was founded on a tax revolt and issues of mismanagement. The 'revolution' was nothing of the sort. It was simply a war for independence. The government we established after the war looked remarkably similar to the government we recently threw off. We began as being governed by a wealthy elite of christian males at the expense of women, minorities, and anyone too poor to own property.
>>
>>72078629
Where in the constitution does it say anything about human rights?
>>
>>72077351
Based Columbus did nothing wrong
>>
bamp
>>
>>72078629
the only rights you havr are the ones you can defend
>>
File: 1456477500607.jpg (170 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
1456477500607.jpg
170 KB, 640x857
Sometimes I wonder if Ill get to read about a non-european physicist or mathematician in one of my textbooks. The pioneers of science+math seem to be all white (e.g. oersted, faraday, maxwell, leibniz).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.