[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allah is Satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: muslim pepe.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
muslim pepe.png
220 KB, 499x499
Just thought I would drop this video that compares Satan from the Bible to Allah from the Quran for anyone that is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fopLhXVRxSA
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 625x626
Fuck this shit! That's not true!! Delete this bullshit.
>>
>>72076139
I see you can't handle the truth!
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 715x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 715x1022
If someone does always the opposite of what Christ did, what would that make him?
>>
>>72077043

Ironically Christianity is the only true way to defeat islam. You can go to war with these people until the end of time, but you'll never change their opinion.

But if you actively work to convert them to Christianity, islam will be truly destroyed.
>>
>>72077280
As the Bible claims, the only way to defeat your enemies is to love them.
>>
You can use the same set of quotes to claim that OT God is the Devil. Which is entirely accurate.
>>
>>72077514
Source?
>>
File: 1457703306696.jpg (23 KB, 320x355) Image search: [Google]
1457703306696.jpg
23 KB, 320x355
>>72075996
>>
Muslims are predictable, communist and banking Jew's, and atheistic Jew's are the real threat. If it wasnt for them the rapefugees wouldn't be allowed to enter en mass.
>>
>>72077617
Matthew 7:12
Luke 6:27-32
Matthew 5:41-48

These are just a few I found. Its pretty much the entire theme of the new Testament though.
>>
i enjoyed this
>>
>>72077043
Similarities between Jesus and Muhammad:

They don't fucking exist, and never have. At least not in the capacity billions of misguided souls believe them to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.