[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cheating wrong? Isn't it human nature to cheat partner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why is cheating wrong?
Isn't it human nature to cheat partner? why can you call it "degenerate"?
>>
>>72074063
Its wrong for lots of reasons but I still do it if I can get away with little consequences.
>>
>>72074063
Because making family units are fundamental to building a healthy society.
>it's in our nature
I don't see you swinging from trees and flinging shit at other people.
>need an excuse to be a cheater
>>
>>72074063
human nature is to rape and to kill
but what separates humans from animals is the fact that above our instincts, we have intelligence.
>>
>>72074063
When you're in a relationship it involves some kind of agreement between the two people involved. This normally includes a no cheating clause. Doing so breaks that agreement.
>>
>>72074063
Hey, your mother and I agree, there's nothing wrong with doing her behind the back of your dad.
>>
>>72074063
It's human nature to have more partners, it's called 'talking about it' and 'open relationship', not 'let's have secret side romance and then rob husband of everything when he finds out'
>>
>>72075259
That is the most lawyer way you could have put it
>>
>>72074063

The fundamental reason? A child should be the responsibility of the biological parents that created it.

Letting some poor sap get cucked while the biological father has no responsibility is wrong.
>>
>>72074063
Because women are property and it should legal for a man to kill any male that touchs his property like it was back in the Stone Age.
>>
>>72074063
Why is killing your cheating wife wrong?
Isn't it human nature to use kill other humans that have done wrong? Why do you call it a "crime"?
>>
>>72074063
Think about what you're saying there buddy
>>
>>72074063
Why bother with someone that doesn't make you happy? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a "partner" in life?

I would say it is degenerate. Shows a lack of discipline, respect, and responsibility.
>>
>>72074063
Not understanding poly relationships...nothing like sharing pussy with your bro.
>>
>>72078439
They still want the benefits of a commitment, though they can't handle what it entails.
>>
>>72078439

to them, Chad Thundercock and Tyrone can't necessarily be their provider and keep a roof over their head and pay for their clothes and shoes, so they need a beta provider who pays for all her wants, but that beta provider just doesn't excite her sexually, so she goes chasing a Chad or Tyrone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.