[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why racism if not by stupidity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: homo-sapiens-sapiens.jpg (487 KB, 1697x1078) Image search: [Google]
homo-sapiens-sapiens.jpg
487 KB, 1697x1078
I don't understand modern racism. I really don't. I'm okay with hating/rejecting a culture or religion, there are ideas after all, but what's the point with race?

We are individuals, race is only a very little part of what make us. I don't say that race don't matter, I know The Bell Curve, I know the differences in the level of testosterone, etc., but education and culture are far more important. Many orders of magnitude more important.

The racist's focalisation on race seem totally disproportionate, like irrationally disproportionate.
>>
Race IS everything.

Bait thread
>>
Good for distracting the sub-110 IQ degenerates on /pol/ from focusing on solving clear problems that would greatly benefit society as a whole, such as direct democracy
>>
>>72073360
I know that you believe that lad, but I don't why.
>>
I don't either. This view always seems steeped in underlying hatred.

But idk, maybe there's some validity to it. It seems logical that people from various parts of the world will mentally adapt and evolve differently in respect to their environment.
>>
>>72073182
You want to know WHY the story of the individual rising above his circumstances is so popular in stories?

Because it's fictional. Most people glide through life never being anymore then the sum total of their parts. That's why, when somebody DOES rise above this, it's so special and praise worthy.

Your worshiping of the individual. The IDEA you CAN flood an entire continent with culturally incompatible and geneticly incomparable people, and there's NOT going to be PROBLEMS?

That's naivety. That's turning off your brain. That's EVIL, because you'd rather live in a fantasy world with easy, smooth tellings then the realities real men face to keep the wheels of civilization turning.
>>
>>72073862
Nuh uh leaf xD

We've only been separated for thousands of years
How could we be different from them

Don't you evolution? XD FUKN LEEF
>>
>>72073182
Why does the last guy have a worse weapon than the prior?
>>
Human Brain recognises patterns and makes generalisations from past experiences.
Black people are more violent? Don't hang around black people.
Gays are more degenerate? Don't let them near your children.

Mystery solved.
>>
>>72073182
Culture and ethnicity are highly interconnected and together form the collective legacy of a people. Culture isn't a coat of paint that can be applied to anyone, it's your intellectual and spiritual heritage.
>>
>>72073862
I don't say that we are not different, what I argue for is that is its less significant that cultural differences.

>>72074202
I don't know, maybe for building a house? Making fire?
>>
>>72074330
culture is race you dumb fucking Arab
>>
>>72074330
I argue for is that it is* less
>>
>>72074443
Stop acting like a child with the name calling and try to make an argument for your point.
>>
>>72073182
>but education and culture are far more important
>the racist's focalisation on race seem totally disproportionate
Not really, somehow people from the black race are stupid and their culture is non-existent while white/asian people are more educated and their culture is everywhere.
>>
File: 1352748851222.jpg (160 KB, 695x572) Image search: [Google]
1352748851222.jpg
160 KB, 695x572
>>72073182
>hurr durr education and culture are far more important than race
1. Intelligence is hereditary and no amount of education can increase your IQ.
2. Human nature is that no race is "equal" physically, genetically nor in their ability to create equal cultures and civilizations.
3. Cultures are products of the intellectual and emotional characteristics of the races that create them. Cultural differences reflect racial differences.
4. Assuming that each race is equal in their ability to create and maintain advanced civilizations is grotesquely ignorant of human nature.
>>
>>72074670
Ok filthy Arab. I guarantee you're part Arab and you're trying to convince yourself that you, and your city Arab animals can be human
>>
>>72073182

culture is the issue much moreso than race but racism is here to stay until the end of time.

By default birds of a feather flock together.
>>
File: 1451628973884.gif (2 MB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
1451628973884.gif
2 MB, 380x214
>>72074330
Genetics, which are tied to race, make
average nigger 20 IQ points dumber than average nigger, IQ requirement to be considered retard had to be LOWERED otherwise majority of niggers would be retarded which is politically incorrect despite being true, still think race doesn't matter? Race isn't just skin deep.
>>
File: 1461629891078.jpg (101 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
1461629891078.jpg
101 KB, 676x720
>>72073182
>We are individuals, race is only a very little part of what make us. I don't say that race don't matter, I know The Bell Curve, I know the differences in the level of testosterone, etc., but education and culture are far more important. Many orders of magnitude more important.
>i refuse to believe facts and statistics because they hurt my feelings
>>
>>72074909
*than average white

My mistake
>>
>>72073182
>Why racism if not by stupidity?

We mapped the genetic code.
>>
>>72074909
I've read the IQ test isn't even an accurate portrayal of one's intelligence. There's too many variables unaccounted for, too many parts of our cognition that aren't accurately tested.

anyway, who's to say these studies you're (not) citing aren't biased?
>>
>>72074789
>Intelligence is hereditary and no amount of education can increase your IQ.
I also think that IQ is mostly hereditary but I also think that it's doesn't matter as much as people think because societies are based on human cooperation in large scale and you don't need genius more most tasks.

>Human nature is that no race is "equal" physically, genetically nor in their ability to create equal cultures and civilizations.
Again, I don't say that we are genetically equals. I just don't think that it's matter as much as culture.

>Cultures are products of the intellectual and emotional characteristics of the races that create them. Cultural differences reflect racial differences.
Not really. Culture are the product of circumstances, racial yes, but also environmental and just plain luck.

>Assuming that each race is equal in their ability to create and maintain advanced civilizations is grotesquely ignorant of human nature.
Again, I don't assume that we have the same racial abilities, I assume that it's doesn't matter as much as cultural differences

>>72074725
>Not really, somehow people from the black race are stupid and their culture is non-existent while white/asian people are more educated and their culture is everywhere.
I don't think culture is a good example. Africa, for many reasons, is not the place for building civilizations unlike Europe and Asia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo
>>
>>72074330
>it is less significant than culture

Oh, really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
>>
>>72074670
Genetic alleles decided level of intelligence. Almost everything from the atom to genetics were deduced by our ancestors with circumstantial evidence. Over and over again circumstantial evidence has been backed up by Physical evidence. There's a reason whites are in charge
>>
>>72075588
>I also think that IQ is mostly hereditary but I also think that it's doesn't matter as much as people think because societies are based on human cooperation

Europeans evolved in cold climates with very little food and seasons which forced us to be communal to survive
>>
Time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

Read this get redpilled hate your society
>>
>>72073182
The middle one looks like a dindu
>>
This kind of thinking is ubiquitous elsewhere today, it is a safe assumption that everyone you meet will basically agree with this. One of the reasons you don't see people expressing ideas like that on here is because many of the people on here have, for various reasons, come to entertain the idea that this modern precept is not really true.
>>
>>72076105
Can't you summarize your arguments?
>>
>>72073862
My father started his life as literal servant class, and now he's a master engineer, and thanks to that, I can be the same. I don't think it's so fictional, rare certainly, I think it's mostly cultural, not racial. I'm black, and I wouldn't want to be lumped with most of them, they're uneducated slobs and idiots mostly.
>>
>>72075588
>cultural differences are the answer
>the environment was unsuitable for africans to build civilization
jared diamond pls go. nobody is buying this shit. niggers had every resource and opportunity needed to build civilizations but despite a huge head start, never really managed to pull it off.
>>
>>72073182

>I don't understand modern racism. I really don't.

This much is clear.

>education and culture are far more important

Your misstep is that you really believe deep down that all populations have the same intellectual potential. Marxists act like education is this magic bullet that can transform a population with an average IQ in the 70's or 80's into productive members of a first world economy, but it's a fantasy. Some races are populated almost entirely by individuals who lack the hardware to not only participate in an advanced civilization, but drive it upward to new heights.

Or maybe you're so brainwashed by Marxist propaganda that you've lost the ability to identify with your own race. You seem to have no racial in-group preference, which is a tell tale sign of Marxist brainwashing. It's almost as if your perception has become so distorted that you don't feel any more familiarity to your genetic family than you do toward strangers from a different continent.

You're like an orphan.
>>
>>72076303
You're trying to sound much smarter than you really are
>>
>>72073182

>race and culture aren't linked
Let me guess... whites have no culture, right?
>>
>>72076527
>Your misstep is that you really believe deep down that all populations have the same intellectual potential.
No, I don't. Why everybody on this thread assume that I believe that? I never make this point. I even made the express opposite point.
>>
File: horse tranquilizers.jpg (96 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
horse tranquilizers.jpg
96 KB, 650x650
See, I don't really care 'why' niggers behave like niggers, it's enough that they simply do for me to hate them
>>
File: 1459216801331.jpg (147 KB, 606x427) Image search: [Google]
1459216801331.jpg
147 KB, 606x427
>>72073182
Are you implying that people do not carry differing value based on who they are?
>>
>>72076427
>niggers had every resource and opportunity needed to build civilizations but despite a huge head start, never really managed to pull it off.
The question is not about if there are opportunities in Africa, It's about the regions in the world with the most opportunities.
>>
>>72073182
Funny how you would post an image of man evolving and not understand peoples who were isolated for hundreds of thousands of years might not have evolved as much as others.
>>
>>72076705

>Why everybody on this thread assume that I believe that?

Because you think education and culture matter more than race. These things are the product of race.

>I even made the express opposite point.

Then you hold contradicting beliefs.
>>
>>72076989
The japanese didn't have animals or a lot of land for agriculture, they also live in a fucking volcano. They did just fine.
>>
>>72076380
>Peoples have different Genetic allele's

>Human evolution has been recent, copious, and regional.

>The industrial revolution spread like a wildfire through all agrarian societies and has not worked at all in the southern hemisphere.

>Europe is barren and cold which forced communal living. This explains why all innovation is done by Europeans
>>
no i agree with you, but by today's standards i'd be a racist. it's not that i hate black people or muslims, i just hate black culture and muslim culture if that makes any sense.

the whole listen to rap, sag your pants and smoke weed thing along with the don't show or an ankle or you'll get beheaded thing gets annoying
>>
>>72076989
so if niggers had the opportunity, why didnt they ever pull it off? every other racial group except abbos managed to, most of which had even fewer food crops and domesticable animals
>>
>>72077261
>Because you think education and culture matter more than race. These things are the product of race.
Education is the product of culture and culture is the product of circumstances, racial yes, but also environmental and just plain luck. I have already made this point.
>>
>>72076542
rewrite it using smaller words if it upsets you
>>
>>72077276
>The japanese didn't have animals or a lot of land for agriculture, they also live in a fucking volcano. They did just fine.
The Japanese *were* having a farm animals (pigs, cows, chickens...), a temperate climate, and many fertile lands. Yes, very little for today's Japanese population, but far enough for a long time.
>>
>>72077473
They pulled it off in modern day Nigeria and Zimbabwe. However, there's arguments that civilization itself is not a rational development for humans or a sign of intelligence, since the average person had a better quality of life as a member of a hunter-gatherer tribe than a peasant in an ancient civilization.
>>
ok, since you have an evolution image Im going to assume that you believe in evolution.

If you do, then you understand that our behaviors ALSO EVOLVE.
Because you know about russian foxes, and humans eventually breeding aggression out of dogs, intentionally evolving domesticated cattle from wild untameable aurochs etc.

So you KNOW about evolutionary behaviors. And that humans have been evolving for 200,000 years as homo sapiens and 2 MILLION years as hominids.

So deep down you know the answer. You just don't want to admit that:

1) humans make group identities for survival. Protect the self, the family, the tribe, the clan, the group

2) Grok say we GOOD. Them BAD

3) The strongest groups survived to pass on their genes.

4) the weak died off and did not pass on their genes

5) Subtropical peoples did not have to evolve planning abilities. They wake up, eat a mango. Food is available all year

6) peoples who migrated north had to evolve abilities to plan long term in order to survive 6 months of black, bleak, lock down winters

7) peoples who migrated north who evolved planning abilities, were then able to plan armies, governments, cities, cathedrals, conquests

8) peoples who never evolved the ability to plan due to not having to because of their environment, are not able to think beyond their immediate needs or a day or two at a time.

The answer is ALWAYS science.
>>
>>72073182
Ha! Go do some fucking reading into how "individualistic" the other races are.

Your projecting is your arrogance white man.
>>
>>72074086
Africa was never "separated"
Humans were always mixing in that area.
>>
File: Semiradsky_Christ_and_Sinner.jpg (576 KB, 2199x1100) Image search: [Google]
Semiradsky_Christ_and_Sinner.jpg
576 KB, 2199x1100
>>72077520

>environmental

Can people not migrate? Can people not conquer other lands? Lazy.

>just plain luck

What? Culture is the product of luck? What does this mean? Is achievement even possible or do the gods just bestow the favored races with insight, customs, and fully formed ideas?
>>
>>72073182
Horrible bait thread.
>>
>>72074789
>1. Intelligence is hereditary and no amount of education can increase your IQ.

Then how did humans ever become more intelligent if they were just as dumb as their parents?

Given the same circumstances for each race, can you prove that each race cannot create the same culture and same civilization?

Cultural differences reflect TERRITORIAL differences and ecology differences. That's why we see the Puma, Jaguar, Panther, etc. do different shit based on their environment. Same animal.

Each race is equal in their ability to create and maintain advanced civilizations.

Everything, literally, everything you just said applies to males vs females, as well. With your ideas, females and males are a different "race"
>>
>>72078012
We'll in Africa our Primate ancestors evolved with the local plants and wildlife for millions of years. Almost every root, leaf, fruit, mushroom and animal is edible in Africa. Food was literally everywhere. In Europe we had to farm and raise cattle to survive.

If evolution is recent, copious, and regional. Our ancestors evolved in communities and farming.
>>
>>72073392
>direct democracy
>in a country where 13% of the population are literal subhumans with an average IQ of 85
Nothing bad can come from that.
>>
>>72078496
Luck because many cultural structures are based on accidental circumstances. For example, Jesus could have not been never born and then no Christianity and no christian civilization.
>>
>>72078599
I know /pol/ mocks the black egyptians shit as WE WUZ KINGS, except greeks all referred to Egyptians as dark skinned people with wooly hair. Sounds like niggers with nappy hair.

And you can see the kingdoms they built in Africa weren't so different than the kingdoms built in Europe. They just had vastly different structure.
>>
File: o-HARAPPA.jpg (736 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HARAPPA.jpg
736 KB, 2000x1000
>>72078041
>peoples who never evolved the ability to plan

All people have the ability to plan, and many civilizations which were more advanced than those in Europe at the time developed in warm climates. In fact, no civilizations developed independently in cold, northern climates.
>>
>>72073182
I know you're getting a lot of hate in the this thread OP, but I actually agree with you, so you're not alone.
>>
>>72078850
Egyptian art has made a point of difference between themselves and blacks though.
>>
>>72078950
It's already known black people raised by white families and out of black shit holes are smarter.

It's already known blacks in rich and affluent communities are smarter and not prone to violence.

Everything cultural about blacks is from lower middle class and poor blacks being niggers.

The idea that someone with a lower IQ is not functionally capable of the same shit as someone with like, 10 IQ points higher is also pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>72078950
If you are going to try and seriously say there are no physical, cultural, intellectual, and historical proof of difference in race you are just disregarding all of history and all its knowledge and basing it entirely on your own principles.
>>
File: 1460173816350.png (90 KB, 836x328) Image search: [Google]
1460173816350.png
90 KB, 836x328
>>
>>72078850
Are you fucking kidding?

Egyptians mummified their dead and we can look at dead people genetic signatures. The Egyptians today are almost identical to the Egyptians 4000 years ago. Egypt's population has European and Sub-Saharan african mixtures but its less than 10% and its clear the bulk of Egypt was middle eastern
>>
>>72079044
There is still a gap between the poorest whites, and the richest blacks.
>>
>>72079044
>Everything cultural about blacks is from lower middle class and poor blacks being niggers.

Have you ever met one of your Uncle Tom "upper class" blacks? They put on a face. Get to know them really and you'll see they're just a nigger on the inside. But you won't because you've probably never met or dealt with blacks in your entire life.
>>
>>72073392
>democracy
>good
This is the ultimate blue pill.
>>
>>72073392
>direct democracy

Hahahahaha
>>
>>72079081
So what
There's nothing saying that gap isn't cultural or stigma attached to the fact blacks grow up being treated differently and exposed to the fact all their people can do is play basketball and make rap. You can fuck up a child's IQ by using constant negative reinforcement of their cognitive ability, and constantly attacking their self-image or making them feel insecure.

>>72079134
I have met them really closely. Some of the coolest ones are actually secretly only interested in talking about fucking women and go into great detail about pussy.

The richest and wealthiest blacks I've met (in Naperville, illinois) are just old tired normal people that don't give a fuck and have worked their asses off their entire lives.
>>
>>72079169
MOB rule best rule. Ignore that all democracies are having their local populace displaced and dispossessed
>>
>>72079134
That's pretty accurate. My boss who is head of a decent size organization talks about how her cousin keeps getting shot. Then she is always involved with some drama. Her kids always coming up asking for money and shit.
>>
>>72078647
>Almost every root, leaf, fruit, mushroom and animal is edible in Africa. Food was literally everywhere.
>>
>>72079260
>There's nothing saying that gap isn't cultural or stigma attached to the fact blacks grow up being treated differently

So diversity doesn't work. okay
>>
MUH LOW IQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._E._B._Du_Bois
>>
>>72079260
That's a lot of assumptions. These kids are growing up in rich liberal white communities. They are probably given far more attention from administrators and their parents, due to special snowflake status.
>>
>>72079260
>The richest and wealthiest blacks I've met (in Naperville, illinois) are just old tired normal people that don't give a fuck and have worked their asses off their entire lives.

It's a hard life being a fucking leech on the backs of other people.
>>
>>72079332
When literally every ad shows a dumbass nigger with his pants down, gold teeth, rapping and playing basketball, you wonder why the fuck black people are doubting what they are capable of in this society and giving up?

Especially when huge percentages of them spend their time in ghettos or shitty areas of town with gunshots, drugs, and scum.
>>
>>72079330
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>72079415
Don't blame the TV for their bullshit, and they created those shitty towns with gunshots, drugs, and scum. Why the fuck do you think white people fled detroit?
>>
>>72079330
There's eight people in that pic, of whom a quarter are working.
>>
>>72079415
That is a symptom not the cause. If you hit a wall in your education you will do other things
>>
>>72079363
You aren't from a mixed community. We had huge percentages of asians, indians, blacks, and mexicans and whites. This was a rich society where race didn't actually exist aside from a few jokes about indians being "brown" so they were the most intelligent.

That's literally the most racist thing I had heard after living there for 12 years.

Poor and uneducated societies focus on race.
>>
>>72079422
Food was not literally everywhere in Africa.
>>
>>72079502
Fuck you faggot, I live in flint michigan. don't tell me I'm not from a mixed community.
So you agree with me that these kids aren't held back, and yet still don't achieve the same marks as white students?
>>
>>72073182

>We are individuals, race is only a very little part of what make us. I don't say that race don't matter, I know The Bell Curve, I know the differences in the level of testosterone, etc., but education and culture are far more important. Many orders of magnitude more important.

It's almost impossible to educate low IQ races when they are present in your society at significant numbers. They always blame their low IQ on whitey, especially when there's Jews too.

It doesn't matter even if they are the majority, they will still blame whitey. Just look at South Africa (with Jews still egging them on too).

Perhaps if we ingrained something like India's caste system into the lower races to realize their place compared to whitey they could accept it gracefully. Ignoring that though segregation really is the best for all involved.
>>
>>72079502
I will add:

Poor uneducated and insecure societies focus on race as an issue. Rich societies don't give a single fuck and race isn't even seen. Rich black people are scared of poor black people, but then, most rich people are scared of poor people. The malls have kids in 200 dollar clothing carrying around 10 credit cards.

>>72079572
You're from a poor ass uneducated society where the only thing to do is spit into a river and fight over LeBron fucking your white trash Kesha.
>>
>>72079563
Yeah there are no leaves, fruits, roots, or mushrooms in the fucking desert....Thanks
>>
>>72079502
>Poor and uneducated societies focus on race.
Except we know that this is entirely untrue. The most successful civilization in the history of mankind, the one that influenced all of modern society, political thought, and organization was entirely built on the foundations of an ethno-culture, the Romans.

You live in a fantasy world if you think the current system is working. Look at the death rates of whites in comparison with other races, look at the addiction rate of whites. We're killing ourselves here because life has no fucking meaning in this country and if you think I'm projecting this shit is not hidden it was a front page story in the Times not all that long ago.
>>
>>72079645
>Rich societies don't give a single fuck and race isn't even seen.

Name 1. They don't exist you live in a fantasy world.
>>
>>72079659
And the Romans didn't give a single fuck about black people. They were more concerned with fucking little boys and keeping women in the house.
>>
>>72079722
>And the Romans didn't give a single fuck about black people.

They had them as slaves dickhead.
>>
File: 106L12101_6FT4K.jpg (334 KB, 1600x691) Image search: [Google]
106L12101_6FT4K.jpg
334 KB, 1600x691
>>72078836

Jesus only had a position to fill because the Jews believed a Messiah would liberate them. He was the product of the culture, and if he hadn't filled the role someone else would have.

Jesus didn't create Christianity; Christianity was waiting to happen.
>>
>>72079645
Okay, I live her now. I used to live in farmington hills. My niece and nephew are black and grew up with a rich step-father that makes over 7 figures. They grew up spoiled as fuck.

Guess what, One is in jail and the other is a single mother :^)
>>
>>72079722
>They were more concerned with fucking little boys and keeping women in the house.

Oh good one. Yeah, Rome didn't influence anything nor was there any great works or cultural achievements produced by them whatsoever.

Dude you're a fucking walking insane asylum. Go walk around in the favelas you multiculti fuck.
>>
>>72079653
I think he was mocking you for using the term "literally" figuratively
>>
>>72079744
>>72079800
We literally makin up history now, are we?

Hehe, silly mates!

To use modern terms, the Romans were “equal opportunity” enslavers: they did not limit their enslavements to one people, place, or, in our terms, race. From the late third century BCE through the early third century CE, as the Romans conquered the Mediterranean basin, the Balkans, much of the modern Middle East, Europe west of the Rhine River, they often enslaved at least some of their defeated enemies. Although the numbers given in ancient sources are notoriously unreliable, a few examples indicate the scale of capture and enslavement.
>>
>>72079756
They literally had private tutors mind you, and the best education money can buy. Private all boys and all girls school and everything.
>>
>>72079653
You're welcome. It's never too late to learn something new.
>>
>>72079855
Great rant that ended with no point being made. Multiculturalism destroyed the Roman Empire this isn't even a disputed fact.
>>
>>72079855
>Hehe, silly mates!
Fucking sissy jesus christ. Go LARP with your Uncle toms about your "non racial" society.
>>
>>72079747
I don't think so. I talk about Jesus, but I can talk about the rise of Rome in antiquity, the rise of Islam in the early middle age, the rise of France in the late middle age, the rise of Britain in the modern age etc.
>>
>>72079800
>insane aslyum

>MUH 10 IQ DIFFERENCE CREATES VASTLY INCOMPATIBLE CULTURE AND SOCIETY

>NIGGAS WITH 85 IQ CANNOT DO SHIT BECAUSE WHITES HAVE 100 IQ AND DO ALL THE SHIT

>M-MUH IQ

>MUH CAVEMEN WITH 50 IQ SOMEHOW LEARNED, EVEN THOUGH IQ IS HEREDITARY SOMEHOW??? LOL
>>72079756
>>72079893
Muh made up anecdotes to fuel my insane racial perceptions! MU.. .MUH MELANIN!!! MUH MELANIN ENRICHED SKIN!!! MUH MELANIN DEFICIENT SKIN!!!
>>
>>72079803
Lets just assume that when people are talking about Africans and Africa we are talking about sub-saharan africans, the people who lived and evolved below the gigantic fucking desert
>>
>>72073182

Education doesn't mean shit.

News flash for you; minorities have access to the same public schools as everyone else. The inner city shit holes people drop out from have students graduating with honors.

They then get Pell grants and relaxed admissions requirements for university.

It still doesn't help.

People are just differently abled.
>>
>>72076527
You summed up the Frenchie frong.
>>
>>72080005
Funny, I was just saying my anecdote because it was reaffirming the assertions from earlier. It's true that rich blacks still don't perform as well as poor whites. I could source a study, but you sound like you are balls deep in an Autistic rage.
>>
>>72080005
You are obsessed with IQ for no reason whatsoever. I'm talking pure historical facts here dumbass and the fact that wherever they go Africans bring crime, poverty, and violence continuously without fail over and over again.

They fail to run their own nations, they fail to harness their own resources DESPITE shit being GIVEN TO THEM during the colonial period, and in every country they inhabit they undermine the local culture and begin ransacking the fucking place.

Go live in Africa you fucking shitskin worshipping zit tit.
>>
>>72073440
because it's clear as day that race is the driving factor in a societies success. everywhere western europeans inhabit are modern civilizations with low crime and high quality of life. everywhere sub-saharan africans inhabit are total shit holes on the brink of starvation. and then you have everything in between.
>>
File: 12125868_f520.jpg (47 KB, 520x397) Image search: [Google]
12125868_f520.jpg
47 KB, 520x397
Now listen up yall

skin color is more than skin deep

the negros got a negro brain

its different

see all the ways its different

well if ins ya cant
let me educate ya

its got different hormones

what?
even whites have totally different hormones compared to whites?

WELL

WELL LISTEN HERE

MM... MUH MELANIN1!!
MUH FAST ACTING MUSCLE TISSUE!!!

M-MUH OLYMPIC SPRINTERS SEE
NIGGERS ONLY GOOD AT RUNNING
WHITES ONLY GOOD AT GENERALIZATIONS AND RACISM

HURRURURU ME

ME FOCUS ON SKIN
ME WHITE
ME SMART

ME SAME BRAIN AS EINSTEIN
>>
>>72080137
The Golden Era of civilizations occurs during periods of high unity, homogeneity, and economic development through expansionism.
>>
>>72080233
Great rant psychopath.
>>
>>72080282

me human

dog look like dog

same breed of dog.

but that dog has different fur patterns... and it same breed....

b-but me... me human

me human different skin patterns
me DIFFERENT BREED

HURRRRRRRRR
>>
>>72079502

The poor don't have the luxury to ignore race.

No section 8 housing niggers to bring down the property values for rich niggers.
>>
File: 1417232127490.png (1 MB, 1109x463) Image search: [Google]
1417232127490.png
1 MB, 1109x463
>>72080338
Yes, dogs and humans share the same levels of consciousness and mental development.

Alas, I concede defeat to your stunning display of wisdom.
>>
>>72073182
>I'm okay with hating religion
>I'm not okay with hating races
fuckin commie
>>
>>72080422
Yeah, basically. Marxist trash from the start this kid probably just started his first semester at college. It wears off eventually.
>>
>>72080137
>>72080249
Culture is genetic get over it. We are about to enter an era where your intellectual potential will be apparent by a $1 DNA test. You think we are post racism wait 10 years.
>>
ME HUMAN

ME SMART

ME GROW UP IN SMART EDUCATED TOWN

THAT HUMAN DUMB

HE GROW UP IN DUMB, UNEDUCATED, POVERTY STRICKEN TOWN

BUT THAT HIS FAULT

HE THE REASON HIS TOWN IS THAT WAY

WHATS THAT

HE WAS BABY WHEN TOWN WAS LIKE THIS?
NEVER AFFORDED OPPORTUNITY TO NOT BE LIKE THIS?

N-NO...

ME HUMAN!!! ME BETTER NATURALLY BECAUSE OF ME CIRCUMSTANCES OF BIRTH!!!!

ME HUMAN! THAT NOT HUMAN THAT DUMB HUMAN.

what

you say im dumb because if I was so smart I would be able to fix dumb human and dumb humans poverty?

n-NO
ME NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DUMB HUMAN

whats that
you say me responsible if me genetically superior and that human genetically inferior

t-THAT NOT RIGHT

ME NOT PAY TAXES
ME NOT TAKE CARE OF MENTALLY ILL OR DISEASED ME TAX EVADE

ME SUPERIOR WHITE HUMAN ME NO TAKE CARE OF THEM THEY TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES

me in jail lol
me statistic because me tax evade

me smrt though
>>
>>72080233
>>72080338

can you please string together a proper fucking sentence?
>>
>>72080494
At least you are typing at the same intellectual level as your points.
>>
>>72080422
When I say that I'm not okay with racism what I mean is that I don't find rational justification for that.
>>
>>72080494
That's the thing, We don't care if they fix their communities, they can just fuck right off. They are/were in charge of their destiny alone, and have failed to make anything worth while in 4000 years.
>>
>>72073182
W A R R I O R G E N E
A
R
R
I
O
R
G
E
N
E

Warrior gene (n): A variable-number tandem repeat about 1000 base pairs upstream of the monoamine oxidase A start codon; certain alleles, such as 2R and 3R, are found more commonly in chimps, and these alleles are conclusively known to be linked to violent chimp behavior.

C H I M P
H
I
M
P
>>
>>72080494
no ones going to read that shit.

stop spamming.
>>
>>72080584
what exactly does racism mean to you?
>>
>>72080494
Europe exist faggot. You are talking about living in a European country but you live in a country that is only 60% European.

Blame white people all you want. You're the problem
>>
>>72080494
is it summer already?
>>
>>72080682
Assuming that the determinant factor in the characterization of people is there races.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 223x226
>>72080610
Why would a highly conserved eukaryotic gene sequence like MOA be near a coding sequence for a specific primate gene... [citation needed]
>>
>>72080877
I assume that the determinant factor in the characterization of a person is their genetics.
>>
>>72079920
>multiculturalism destroyed the Roman Empire this isn't even a disputed fact

The fall of Rome is one of the most disputed events in history. I'd say it had more to do with getting their shit wrecked by the Huns than multiculturalism.

>>72080021
>minorities have access to the same public schools as everyone else.

But not the same teachers, resources, or income from property taxes. Not like it means shit if you were raised in a culture that's adapted to unemployment.
>>
>>72080610
to back you up on that.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

>The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.
>Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259270974_The_2-Repeat_Allele_of_the_MAOA_Gene_Confers_an_Increased_Risk_for_Shooting_and_Stabbing_Behaviors

>Findings from previous research have indicated that the frequency of the 2-repeat allele varies significantly across races (e.g., [25, 30]). As a result, the analysis begins by examining the frequency of the 2-repeat allele separately for Caucasians and African Americans. Overall, the 2-repeat allele was carried by 0.1 % of Caucasian males and by 5.2 % of African-American males.

TL:DR roughly 1 in every 20 niggers is genetically predisposed to attacking you. it's probably higher in the ghetto too since people that carry those types of genes would tend to end up in that kind of environment.
>>
>>72073182
/pol/

Guys....

I finally got together with this girl I've been pursuing. I've been more than a bit obsessed with sleeping with her since I first met her. She and I have the exact same blue eyes and literally the same hair, texture, color.
I noticed that we don't just look similar, but she started tripping about how we act similar. She literally said what I was thinking: "It's like you're the guy version of me."

I'm chalking this one up in favor of the look similar act similar theory of racism.

Plz respond.
>>
>>72081009
What difference does the level of teacher or resource matter? We all know standardized testing is racist, that's why you can graduate while being illiterate.
>>
>>72081009
>But not the same teachers, resources, or income from property taxes

They have access to an education system that 80% of the world would kill for. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>72080909
MAO-A, not MOA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Warrior_gene
>>
>>72081078
Observational studies don't prove causality, this study in particular also didnt control for socioeconomic status, which is a huge confounding variable
>>
>>72081078
Also the 1 in every 20 that isn't predisposed to attacking you has the very real probability of passing it on to their children anyway.
>>
>>72078908
>All people have the ability to plan

No, they really don't.

There are no civilizations from any peoples who have =not= mixed with neanderthals. Keep going back, you aren't thinking about long term evolution, you're only thinking romans and egyptians and aztecs etc. you have to go BACK and go DEEPER to the last ice age. Stop thinking short term, and understand our 200,000 years of evolution have affected this ability to plan ahead, not just the last paltry 10,000 that you refer to.

Mixing homo sapiens with the northern neanderthals who lived on the edge of habitual area from the ice age, created people who could think and plan far ahead. Australopithecus/homo sapiens mixes never evolved the ability to plan separately from Neanderthals. Denisovan/homo sapiens mixes never evolved the ability to plan..and can't plan to this day ---because they never mixed back with neanderthals.

Denisovan/homo sapiens mix: http://digitalcollections.sit.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1615&context=isp_collection
>>
>>72080877
can you tell someones race just by looking at them? do they look, sound and act a certain way that allows you to recognize what race they belong to? do they have different achievements as a people and different goals?

i think so.

you have to understand that a race isn't determined by an individual, it's determined by the average. a race is merely a gene pool that has been isolated for long enough to develop specific traits.
>>
>>72081292
i've seen many studies that show race has the highest correlation to crime, not poverty. don't have the charts on hand though and the thread seems to have died anyway.
>>
>>72074443
Ethnicity is a LITERAL social construct.
Race is a reality. There's no line in the sand but there are distinctions.
>>
>>72082730
Ethnicity is literally a genetic reality

French people and German people have differing and distinct genetic alleles.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.