[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_90.png (81 KB, 842x633) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_90.png
81 KB, 842x633
BTFO
T
F
O

Prove to me that this isn't going to happen.
>>
>>72063568
because hillary is an established politician and trump isn't, and these results are just as expected before the general election season rolls around.
>>
>>72063719
>Donna Tramp? The reality TV bitch? Never heard of her... I'm voting for that kay guy. Kayst I think is his name. Yeah he's popular, right?
>>
Add MT and MO, IA and NE and that is the repub worst case scenario
>>
> Georgia
> Voting for a non-segregationist Democrat
>>
>>72063568
Personally, I think Georgia flipping is a meme; but overall yeah, Trump will be BTFO by Hillary.
>>
>>72064293
Hi, Hillary campaign employee.
>>
>>72063568
Trump wins (in addition to your pic):

Ohio
Arizona
Virginia
Everything self of the Mason Dixon line

That's all he'll need to turn the tide. Much as it hate to say that, that seems pretty doable for Trump
>>
>>72064592
He won't win Florida. And he would lose IA and maybe Utah. If he is going to win it will be a landslide though, if he is going to lose it will be in the same landslide.

Trump as a candidate will be a suprise
>>
File: 41M-fYY1O+L._SX425_.jpg (13 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
41M-fYY1O+L._SX425_.jpg
13 KB, 425x319
>>72063568
anyone who thinks Arizona is going to vote for shilalry is fucking a white male.
>>
>>72065015
lose Utah??

Utah??

What the fuck is this meme? He lost it to the bible thumper but there is no way in hell the Theocracy of Utah is going to vote for a democrat. Thats like expecting Vermont or Rhode Island to vote Republican.,
>>
>>72064293
>is a meme
>that punctuation
>pro Hilary post

Greetings paid Hilary shill
>>
>>72063568
Everything but north carolina and Georgia can realistically happen, so I have no opinion
>>
File: image.png (544 KB, 1111x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544 KB, 1111x600
>>72066183
Like the Hillary campaign is really going to invest resources in trolling an image board where everyone faps to futa and traps, but they aren't "gay". Fuck off /pol/fag
>>
Actually I think Ohio would go for Trump more than Hillary. Same with Arizona and New Mexico.
>>
File: madampresident.png (68 KB, 787x568) Image search: [Google]
madampresident.png
68 KB, 787x568
this is more accurate. Trump is god emperor but there are just too many SJWs and normiees for him to ever get elected
>>
Does Shrillary actually appeal to any demographic other than old lesbian cat women?
>>
>>72063568
>arizona not voting red
>>
>>72063568
>still having these meme threads

sage
>>
File: MAP.jpg (228 KB, 777x577) Image search: [Google]
MAP.jpg
228 KB, 777x577
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.