[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The European Refugee Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 23
File: literallyanaztecmale.jpg (94 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
literallyanaztecmale.jpg
94 KB, 1200x679
I'm an aztec male king living in South Mexico. I'm called Montezuma (@montycultural).

Recently we have been welcoming some spaniard men and their coming is causing some debate.
They are mostly men in military age with long beards who walk around talking how their God is great and how they will clean the land "from the infidels". Some are worried because after a long time on the sea, they look at our women like hungry men in a feast. But don't worry: they literally worship a hippie, which means theirs is a religion of peace. They are just fleeing from their continent haunted by wars of extremists who distort their peaceful beliefs.

But my nephew Cuahtémoc, a sad virgin red-piller racist, says the refugees are up to no good. He keeps saying "they are cucking us" because our women welcome them with smiles. He says we are in danger because our population is getting some bubbles on their legs and is becoming infertile (luckily, the disease isn't affecting the immigrants somehow). Cuahtémoc dares to say the spaniards are religious fanatics and they will start a race war and take over. He says we need to "build a wall" around Tenochtitlán to keep these desperate men out and then "Make Aztec Great Again". What is worst is that some bigots agree with him and spout that you can't mock the Cuahtémoc.

I keep telling him that not all spaniards are like that but he just tells me to "fuck off to my cuckpyramid".

How do I convince him that these spaniard refugees are not threat at all and that we are all the same and must help each other?
>>
File: montycultural.png (42 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
montycultural.png
42 KB, 119x119
Self-bump.

So, Cortés, one of these poor immigrants, misunderstood our culture and tried to kidnap me after I mistook him with a god. I apologized to him and told I'll try keeping him an arms-length away but Cuahtémoc is saying that we need to fight them now and that we need to expel them now.

My wives sees no problem. They often walk around with a smile on the face when Cortés is around (he is sleeping in my castle so we have time to heal after the incident).

Cortés laughs at me when he sees me. I think he likes my septum piercings. He is just a little kid on the inside.
>>
File: guacamole-horiz-a-1600.jpg (88 KB, 1600x1139) Image search: [Google]
guacamole-horiz-a-1600.jpg
88 KB, 1600x1139
(Please bump)
>>
File: open-relationship.jpg (67 KB, 632x405) Image search: [Google]
open-relationship.jpg
67 KB, 632x405
GUYS, I need your support right now: am I racist?

I came home to my pyramid yesterday and found Cortés in bed with my wife.

I got very angry and yelled slurs at him. But later on, I meditated about the whole accident and felt sorry and even a little bit aroused. He didn't do nothing wrong and I just ignored his culture and the ways he sees marriage and sex. My intolerant society is to blame for all this and I am so sorry.

How can I properly apologize to Cortés and my wife for shaming them so much?

(Cuahtémoc is saying I am a cuck and Cortés will make me live in a hut. He is such a bigot racist xenophobe)
>>
>>72064625

It's part of Spanish culture to fuck other men's wives, bigot. Deal with it
>>
>>72063420
keep going based basil leaf

your story is a wonderful hyperbole
>>
Even if you won't get any recognition for providing this quality content I salute you. Keep on going you brown bastard
>>
>>72063420
All that modern infrastructure must be hard to deal with.
Though even native american housing was better than the favela
>>
Toastin in a epic bread
>>
>>72065355
It's pretty good.

And it reminds me that europe gets to experience a new thing.

We've never been the population the foriegners massacre and enslave. I'm looking forward to doing something my ancestors never dreamed possible.
>>
Kek'ed. You do good job.
Nobody wants to immigrate to our paradise though but still fun to read
>>
File: 1386014241420.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
1386014241420.png
272 KB, 817x669
This shit makes me sad.
>>
>>72063420
At least the invaders have a much higher IQ.
It's probably a blessing in that simply being bred with europeans will raise all elements of your cognitive ability, from linguistic to spacial.

Very cool.
>>
kek

10/10
>>
File: polyamory.jpg (84 KB, 736x484) Image search: [Google]
polyamory.jpg
84 KB, 736x484
>>72066128
>>72066071
>>72065871
>>72065672
>>72065355
>>72065267
Thanks for the support guys!

Just so you know, I've solved my problem with Cortés. We've adopted him inside my part of the pyramid so he stays closer to my wife and I because we are great friends.

She has become pregnant and my wife convinced we need more people to help us raise our kid (not going to say boy or girl because only they will decide :^).

Cortés is also calling her Isabella now. He also initiated her in his religion. It is so cute how they give them new names after lowering her head below his knees while bathing in a river!

We are growing up as a beautiful multirracial family! This compensates all the horrible racism we've imposed against the Tlaxcalan who were forced to build our pyramids and killed by Cuahtémoc's brutal jaguar army.

#Tlaxlivesmatter
>>
>>72063420
It wasn't like that though. Montezuma's first message to the Spanish was to leave. It was Cortes's persistence and perceived invincibility in battle allowed them into the capital.
>>>/his/1039966
>>
File: 1461448880052.jpg (2 MB, 800x4000) Image search: [Google]
1461448880052.jpg
2 MB, 800x4000
Bump
>>
File: hedidntdonothing!!!.jpg (42 KB, 359x614) Image search: [Google]
hedidntdonothing!!!.jpg
42 KB, 359x614
GUYS, this is awful.

Juan Pedro, one of Cortés's man, had his culture disrespected by one of Cuahtémoc's man near the capital. In response the jaguar killed him with a wooden bat to the head.

Juan Pedro did NOTHING wrong for attacking a soldier and he was still killed by the racist xenophobic aztec police. I am calling for wooden bat control right now and for the army's disarmament.

Cortés is mad and has rallied with the Tlaxcalan minorities outside of Tenochtitlán to fight for their rights in this racist society.

They are even preparing their firework machines! :^)

Should I join them outside of the city, /pol/?
>>
>>72067109
Go outside with all your gold and wives
>>
>>72067109
You're fuckin montezuma faggot. Don't let those god damned spaniards come to you, let the British come to you instead, much more civilized and peaceful people
>>
>>72067109
You're supposed to follow your religion and sacrifice the mother fucker
>>
10/10 thread
>>
>>72063420

That's funny and all but if the Aztecs had guns, cannon and horse they'd have stood a good chance at repelling.
>>
File: DEUS-VULT.jpg (202 KB, 1116x1482) Image search: [Google]
DEUS-VULT.jpg
202 KB, 1116x1482
>>72067351
Too late.

Hernán FUCKING "The Conqueror" Cortés reporting in. Got tired of slaying cucks so came to shitpost a bit. For all reference Montezuma is dead and Cuahtémoc is somewhere in the woods because he's a nimble navigator.

Basically Tenoshitstan or whatever that mierda was called now swallowed the redpill and follow the words of Jesus Christ.

I'm still pissed about what to do with this jungle. It is not like it will ever lead to anything good.

I'm going to hunt Cuahtémoc for a bit. BRB.

First one to roll dubs decide the name of this colony.
>>
>>72067109

Send your wife.
>>
>>72067582
Not exactly. If they had the same combat experience as the weakest Europeans, they could have repelled every conquistador without guns or horses. Aztec's idea of war was ambushing a much weaker and honestly defenseless foe or it was a sort of militaristic Kabuki. They literally did not know what war was.
>>
The gods are displeased, lets sacrifice more people.
>>
>>72067664
Wall country
>>
File: Tlachtli.jpg (30 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
Tlachtli.jpg
30 KB, 400x281
who's your wampum on for the ōllamaliztli trophy this year?
>>
>>72067664
New Spain
>>
File: cortes_hernan_2.jpg (19 KB, 340x293) Image search: [Google]
cortes_hernan_2.jpg
19 KB, 340x293
>>72067664
kek, love that painting

Shitposting aside, Cortés was more SJWlike than you could have guessed, as he did respect the indian nobility that allied with him and allowed them to keep ruling themselves, he was a pious follower of an universalist religion whose clergy recognized the indians as having souls and thus being real human beans as opposed to black slaves, hell, even some tlaxcalan nobles gained seats in the HRE court thanks to him

>>72067795
thats incorrect tho, though most conflicts were ritualized small scale "flowery wars", the aztecs did have serious enemies (moslty the city state of Tlaxcala) and there was a state of total war between both entities towards which real serious war efforts were conducted
>>
Not defending the refugees or anything but Different times, different circumstances and different intentions. They weren't called "conquistadores" for nothing
>>
>>72063420
Absolutamente genious! Could make a article!
>>
How did they communicate and form alliances with the other Natives?
>>
>>72068443
Then why are Africans going to Europe?
>>
>>72068637
There was a spaniard that shipwrecked years ago in the continent that had learned mayan, after he was found he served to translate for the spaniards and the first mayan tribes they encountered, then Malinche, a slave girl that was gifted to Cortés and knew mayan and certian nauhua dialects (if I remember correctly) eventually learned spanished and served as translator for the remainder of the expedition.
>>
>>72068675
kangz
>>
File: the-last-redpill.jpg (1 MB, 1658x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-last-redpill.jpg
1 MB, 1658x1080
>>72068379
No shit. I'm an evil motherfucker with all these shitskin.

Tlaxcalan niggers got participation because our queen thinks she should pander to these subhuman lazy slobs.

By the way, I caught Cuahtémoc. Right now I am having him swallow the redpill right now. He still won't convert, though. His man are chanting "You can't mock the Cuahtémoc" while I burn his body.

I am just killing him myself. If he hadn't been born to this satanic India, he'd have been a hero.

Too bad people will only remember his cuck brother Montezuma who literally made me his god.
>>
>>72068675
Running from the war and seeking better lives in general
>>
File: Barbarossa_Hayreddin_Pasha.jpg (298 KB, 650x853) Image search: [Google]
Barbarossa_Hayreddin_Pasha.jpg
298 KB, 650x853
>>72069020
you talk big for someone who was outwitted by a t*rk
>>
File: pro-equality-rally.jpg (109 KB, 736x623) Image search: [Google]
pro-equality-rally.jpg
109 KB, 736x623
>>72069180
Fucking turkroach come to me right now and I will clean his arab ass like it is 1099.
>>
>>72067351
>Don't let those god damned spaniards come to you, let the British come to you instead
Being cucked is probably preferable to near-extermination.
>>
>>72067795
That wasn't the issue, the issue was that the Aztecs were one group of people who ruled an empire, and a shitload of other people in the empire hated them. The conquistadors had an army of native allies, with their own technology helping to push things over the edge. It would be the equivalent today of a war in which a few hundred aliens with force-fields and lasers showed up and decided to support one side.
>>
File: no-go-zone.jpg (273 KB, 800x705) Image search: [Google]
no-go-zone.jpg
273 KB, 800x705
Ok, /pol/. Shitposting is over for me.

I got the rest of a continent to conquer. Sad nobody got a name for Mexicanstan. I'm just gonna call it 'New Spain'.

I thought about doing with the people what queen Isabella did to the jews but I am leaving behind a couple million bastards.

Don't trust these fuckers. They love smoking grass. Remember to build a wall if they start moving out. They are christians but something looks off.

See you, /pol/. Deus vult. The New World is beginning just fine. I wonder if any of these people will become white someday.
>>
File: barbarossa.jpg (217 KB, 600x768) Image search: [Google]
barbarossa.jpg
217 KB, 600x768
>>72069334
kek whatever m8, try not to drown this time
>>
>>72068379
>even some tlaxcalan nobles gained seats in the HRE court thanks to him
You have a source for that?
>>
>>72068443
To be fair, they weren't actually supposed to conquer the Aztecs. It's just that at the time it took so long for boats to go across the ocean that by the time Spain could get people over there he'd already finished.
>>
File: 1454978393687.jpg (56 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1454978393687.jpg
56 KB, 640x800
>>72067664
Reddit
>>
>>72066493
>#Tlaxlivesmatter
lost it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (197 KB, 788x1024) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197 KB, 788x1024
>>72069765
not on had, no, and now that I think of it I might be confusing the Moctezuma family with tlaxcalan nobility, as they DID became somewhat mayor nobles in Spain. I am sure that tlaxcalan nobility was invited to the HRE, but I don't remember if they were just on a visit or if they gained any permanent position in there.
Closest thing I found after a quick google is a proclamation from Charles V that gave Tlaxcala a special autonomy status, being titled "most loyal city of Tlaxcala" that also would shield tlaxcalan indigenous territories from further depredation of spanish haciendas during the rest of the colony, pic related
>>
File: Isabel_la_reina_catolica.jpg (26 KB, 249x380) Image search: [Google]
Isabel_la_reina_catolica.jpg
26 KB, 249x380
Bump.
>>
>>72069868
there actually was an expedition sent from Cuba to detain Cortés, as he was disobeying the governors orders.
The cheeky bastard ended up recruiting them aswell
>>
>>72070636
BASED
>>
Increasingly desperate bump.
>>
>>72071402
/pol/ is not ready for renaissance adventurers m8
>>
>>72071698
Are they too busy with the 100th "millenials suck" thread this year?

Cortés lived every /pol/ack's dream.
>>
>>72069648
>we wuz white
nice thread though
>>
I screencapped your work basil bro. at least 40 keks were had
>>
File: image.jpg (421 KB, 755x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
421 KB, 755x1012
>>72067109
Wait, he died? So you mean to tell me that they're not immortal white gods? Holy shit! We've been tricked into slavery the whole time! Fuck these white privileged bastards!
>>
>>72063420
This is pure gold OP, only thing that sparked my autism is that it would be better if it said ' Make Anáhuac Great Again' since thats how the aztecs called their territories
>>
File: build-a-chirstian-chapel!.jpg (104 KB, 640x930) Image search: [Google]
build-a-chirstian-chapel!.jpg
104 KB, 640x930
Last bump.
>>
Last of the bumps.
>>
File: paramilitareeeees-642x300.jpg (72 KB, 642x300) Image search: [Google]
paramilitareeeees-642x300.jpg
72 KB, 642x300
The only way
>>
>>72067036
I don't get this at all.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.