[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The california primary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (2 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 232x218
The california primary for pres is closed
If u want to vote for TRUMP YOU MUST REGISTER AS A REPUBLICAN IN CA
>>
>>72053414
Why wouldn't you already be registered as a republican?
>>
File: truth.jpg (88 KB, 696x438) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
88 KB, 696x438
If you know anyone in Cli, make sure they see this
>>
>>72053502
He's assuming there are democrats who would vote trump, or vote for anyone but hillary.
>>
>>72053645
I voted Democrat in 2012, 2008, 2004, and 2000, and I would pick Trump over Clinton in a heartbeat. I'd take Trump or Sanders, getting a political outsider into office is my #1 priority, and most of the Liberals I know feel the same way, we're campaigning for Sanders now, but if Clinton wins the nomination, many of us are switching to Trump, cause unlike Clinton, at least Trump hasn't been part of the cause of political problems over the past 16 years.

Bush/Obama/Clinton/Cruz/Romney/etc. I see no real difference.
>>
So, who are you guys voting for Senate? I got the voter info booklet a couple of days ago and skimming through the statements there are some real winners running.
>>
>>72053414
I don't have a party. Fuck the replenicans. Pretty sure the democrats will let me vote in their primary
>>
>>72053523
I'm in the 25th district. Was registered as a republican by accident but found out that I could vote in the republican primary, I'm for sure voting for Ted Cruz for this exact reason.
>>
>>72054465
I can't fault your strategy. Cruz wants to split the Republican Party in half and put Clinton in office, you're voting strategically.
>>
File: sdfsd.png (114 KB, 278x353) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.png
114 KB, 278x353
>>72054656
Exactly. It's really strange knowing that the first vote I ever cast will be for someone I hate. Oh, 2 party system how I hate you.
>>
>>72053502
Because both parties are criminal organizations and I don't want to be affiliated with either.

That being said, calibros should register for the primaries. I missed my deadline by one day. Don't be low energy like me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.