[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans and Anger Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15
File: rush-limbaugh-donald-trump.jpg (58 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
rush-limbaugh-donald-trump.jpg
58 KB, 614x412
As an independent who is totally open to anyone regardless of party something really concerns me.
Why is it that people who vote mostly republican or are republican candidates etc a lot of them (like pic) have what seems like gigantic anger problems. Like I can never have a normal simple conversation nothing to even do with politics or anything just asking a simple old question and they easily blow up in your face or something's bugging you and they still make the problem worse by making you feel bad or etc like this is the army and they think they are the drill sargent. Like ok I can see people saying "oh stop being a pussy" but I feel like there's no fair balance and in some cases it's really overblown. I mean I know some like this in my own family and hate being afraid of taking to them.
>>
yeah not like the left are having a psychotic breakdown over Trump at all.

Just vote for Hillary and be done with it you cuck.
>>
>>72051157
It's no difference to how lefties react when you imply that Donald Trump is a different person to Adolf Hitler
>>
>>72051409
>>72051332
Did you not see how I was referring to conversations that had nothing to do with any of that shit? I could be asking where's the box of cookies and they flip the fuck out.
>>
>>72051157
Because right wingers are always pissed off about something and left wingers are always crying about something.
>>
>>72051580
Sounds like your mind is made up. Good luck friend vote democrat and don't forget visit reddit and make a post about this on faceberg.
>>
>>72051157
We're angry because someones been pissing on American values for the past 8 years
>>
>>72051737
No I haven't made up my mind plus considering you are in new zealand would you really understand this?
>>
So you're asking why people who want this country fixed are angry at the sorry state of the country?
>>
File: Angry Bernie.png (108 KB, 234x315) Image search: [Google]
Angry Bernie.png
108 KB, 234x315
>>72051157
Of all the angry conservatives, Bernie Sanders is the worst.
>>
>>72052002
You are right we have more in common with europe than we do with America.

Consider for a second Humans are emotional creatures prone to outbursts of anger regardless of political affiliation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiRC5ZDTXk
>>
>>72052056
No just why even before obama it can be so hard to talk to republicans
>>
as angry as all the fucking loser college students who go to anti trump rallies?
>>
>>72052180
Yes but I'm sure I could still have a completely non political conversation with the person.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 1646x1987
Yeah progressives are so calm and collected while they explain their rationale
>>
>>72052321
I'm not talking about specific political conversations I'm talking in fucking general when it has absolutely nothing to do with the issues. Liberals/Democrats can get pissy yes it's human but in most cases I can still talk about anything else without them flipping out.
>>
>>72052226
Any examples? It's not surprising to me at all that humans who have strong beliefs in anything don't want to cave or compromise. Especially, in America.
>>
OP is full of anecdotal bullshit
I could show you the exact opposite reactions from leftists but that doesn't prove shit

http://youtu.be/CTOoYxOf92s
>mark mark mark
http://youtu.be/y6rCbqpq6d0
>>
>>72051157

Because you keep pissing us off.
>>
>>72051157
populist fear-monger
>>
>>72051157
The state of the world is pissing me off. Talking about it reminds me of what I keep in the back of my mind so I get angry.
>>
>>72052782
> I mean I know some like this in my own family and hate being afraid of taking to them.

I can't ever even say hi without it possibly becoming a thing.
>>
File: 1460347705008.png (56 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1460347705008.png
56 KB, 250x232
>>72051906
>American values
>>
>>72053108
The rage is getting to them if they blow up at anything. May have been thinking of something.
>>
File: DoUGlorifyViolence.gif (2 MB, 356x284) Image search: [Google]
DoUGlorifyViolence.gif
2 MB, 356x284
FUCKING ANGRY VIOLENT FUCKING RIGHTIES! FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S FJLKJFKLSDAFGJSDGOPW%J
>>
>>72051157
Good summaries of different studies:
http://2012election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004818
>>
>>72053188
>Foreigners knowing anything about each other's values
Yes there are American values just like you have yours.
>>
>>72052533
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>72053108
Then get educated and destroy their bluepilled asses. People are getting on edge because of the current political climate and complain and snap a lot. Either don't take it personal, or if it is personal call their shit out. Bottom line, don't be a puss.
>>
Because these people thrive on drama and anger.

Ask yourself. Do you think the average person you see at a Trump rally will ever be content or will they always feel like there is something fucking them over or something to be outraged about? They're like SJWs. I forgot where I saw it but, they took a poll of people on their opinion of the direction of the country, and a lot of people who voted for Obama were pretty content, while republicans and far left wingers obviously thought the sky was falling.

These are the unsatisfied people. Once Trump gets in, its only a matter of time his fans turn on him and look for the next extreme person to latch on to.
>>
>>72053499
How is it moving the goal posts when I said this in the first place? I never said anything about political conversations.
>>
>>72051580
Because they're not your cookies you fucking kike
>>
>>72053804
This is a possible reason.
Are they your cookies anon?
>>
>>72051580
Yes, friend, your average New Zealander and Britbong always vote for Republicans in the United States
>>
>>72053864
It's just an example, yes in this case they would be everybody's cookies. Everyone bought them.
>>
>>72053804
>>72053864
OP is a cookie thieving Jew who doesn't acknowledge that his stories are purely anecdotal
>>
The average alt-right is no less reactionary than the average SJW.

While the pragmatists and moderates sit on the sideline while these two loud minorities yell at each other and try to drag everyone else into their shit show.
>>
>>72053994
I don't follow any religion , i guess the best label is agnostic, but I don't label myself anything in this reguard not even atheist. If you mean genetics I don't know my whole complete history of that but I know german and polish are two of the ones in there, which I guess means it's within some possibility
>>
How can you look at the state of the modern world and not be angry?
>>
File: 1461546432312.jpg (119 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461546432312.jpg
119 KB, 500x500
>>72051157
>independent
Maybe you're the problem. Educate yourself.
>>
>>72054082
I think anyone who attends a political rally should be prohibited from voting. Or I would were I not moderate and therefore preffered a measured, simple response that ruffled as little feathers as possible and has a reasonable, socially and personally acceptable solution that was presented in the correct way so that I can feel like I'm respecting majority opinion while still getting my own way.
>>
>>72054277
But the world's always had it's bad states in different ways as well as it's goods.
>>
File: 1423109523559.jpg (34 KB, 597x392) Image search: [Google]
1423109523559.jpg
34 KB, 597x392
>>72052533
I think you have some selection or association bias if you think that, that's all I can say. It seems like you're trying to depict conservative people as unreasonably angry. I'm a conservative person and I have calm personal and professional relationships.
>>
Friend, this is how politics have always been. The media has taught the average citizen to behave like total zealots to whatever side they choose to be on. No matter if you are discussing global warming with a republican or gay marriage with a democrat, either side will melt down in front of you because you disagree with them. This has always been the way it is, but it is getting exponentially worse. If you can find a unicorn that actually listens to you and gives constructive criticism, good for you.
>>
>>72053389
No there aren't.
>>
>republican anger problems

yet it's leftists crashing republican rallies by being aggressive spastics, eh. theyre the ones rioting in the streets as well each time Dindu McNuffin gets lawfully shot
>>
>>72051157
The problem is you. Your energy is so low that you can't handle an angry person in your space. It frightens you and makes you nervous and forget your argument. Practice makes perfect. Get into some fights with your parents. Make sure to make up afterwards. Anger is fine as long as you don't take yourself too seriously.
>>
>>72054876
>If you can find a unicorn that actually listens to you and gives constructive criticism, good for you.
I think its just culturally accepted in america that a political discussion is a difficult discussion best avoided. You can't actually discuss your beliefs because each side has people who are against you having the right to have beliefs or view your beliefs as just 'wrong' instead of a fact to be debated.
>>72054843
Because political affiliation doesn't dictate how you handle things personally anyways.
>>
>>72054843
Not all , but a lot of them seem to be. I'm glad you aren't
>>
>>72055106
You have it backwards. Anger is merely a strategy that weaklings use to win over others to their side. People who get anger rely on their emotions instead of their rational. A person who discusses controversial political topics in a calm and polite manner is truly brave. That's the way I see it at least.
>>
>>72055294
I'm more talking about the ones that want to treat everything like it's the military. How they treat you, how they talk to you, how they judge you etc. "oh you didn't do an asston of hard labor til you were tired" work , any hard work you did do doesn't count sorry". You know that sort of thing.
>>
>>72055475
I guess it's just hard for me to deal with how people are so judgemental .
>>
>>72055475
I listen to the late night Red Eye Radio talk show and the hosts usually claim to be even keel and logical but they shout down and cut off people who they said 'stray off topic or tell lies' on air. I'm not sure I agree because they seem so assured of their opinion so its uncomfortable for me to listen when someone calls up and says something like 'hilary isn't guilty' and they have to explain the topic in detail before continuing. I'm too insecure to think if its based or arrogant. They say that most liberal callers think the same thing because they aren't used to someone stopping the conversation to clear up falsehoods.
>>72055571
Most I've met are far nicer than liberal types and are more open to discussing dissent.
>>
>>72051157
I've literally never had a political conversation with a leftist that didn't end in them throwing a hissy fit.

Source: born and raised in Boston.
>>
>>72056433
I've literally never had a political conversation with a leftist.

t. Texas (fuck Austin)
>>
>>72051157
I'll tell you why: today on NPR a Hillary Clinton employee who is also put forward as an objective journalist promoted his book on Clinton's time as Secretary of State. Ben Ghazi was not mentioned. Cases of straitforward failure or disaster were discussed minimally and in the kindest possible terms. Clinton's firing from the Watergate investigation was not mentioned. Clinton's record of having literal employees report on her or discuss her, as ostensibly objective experts, was not mentioned. What was that you were saying about baseless stereotypes?
>>
>>72051157
never really met anyone like that, if all of them in your family are like that, it may be genetic
>>
>>72051157

>what seems like gigantic anger problems

Being confident and assertive isn't having anger problems, you giant bleeding vagina.
>>
>>72051737
Underrated post
>>
File: huffpo_mainpage_02-09-2016.jpg (93 KB, 773x886) Image search: [Google]
huffpo_mainpage_02-09-2016.jpg
93 KB, 773x886
>>72051157

hi OP
>>
>>72051906
>8 years
>8
>not fifty
>>
>>72051157
That's just Americans in general. We have a lot of pent up rage from people making fun of us constantly.
>>
>>72056934
I dunno if that's fake or not. The HP is that bad.
>>
>>72057278

its real bruv. I showed it to a bunch of blue-pilled coworkers and saw the faintest flicker of realization in their eyes
>>
>>72056639
I listen to NPR just to see how many liberal memes I can spot. They sure do act like they are high and mighty and have done no wrong while conservatives are all mentally childish and victims.
Like there was this one story about a gay trump supporter who supports Trump for gay rights and the story went into his personal life and his relationship with his Cruz supporting father. In the end the journalist concluded that he was supporting Trump for the 'power' vote, soft implication that all Trump voters are secretly liberals somehow. That pissed me off.
>>
>>72056635
Consider yourself lucky.

In high school a friend of mine literally shrieked when I said I held conservative viewpoints.

To be fair, high school was right after we invaded Iraq.
>>
>>72057569
Every day on npr's website there is a new story on how muslim culture is fascinating, or a muslim's success story. Every fucking day.
>>
>>72057434
Can't say i'm surprised one bit.
>>
>>72051157
1 it's easier to stay calm when you're winning the culture war
2 progressives just become hysterical instead of angry
>>
>>72055475
Get a load of this fool

You can certainly win an argument from an objective standpoint with logic and rationale, but you will never persuade anyone.

Human beings are emotional, even when they think they're not
>>
>>72057278
It's real
>>
File: sultan.jpg (64 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
sultan.jpg
64 KB, 1000x562
>>72057838
wow I thought you were joking
>>
>>72051157
Yeah, Republicans are angry. That's why they protest everything Bernie or Hillary related. Oh wait...
>>
File: Hello Ted.jpg (66 KB, 768x648) Image search: [Google]
Hello Ted.jpg
66 KB, 768x648
Republicans have nothing but fear and hate to motivate the goobers to vote against their own interest
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (14 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
14 KB, 277x182
>>72051157
maybe if you left winger "progressive" types learned to, you know, leave people alone, everyone else wouldn't be so pissed off at you.

But don't worry.
People can only be angry for so long before we move on to the next stage of problem solving.
>>
>>72051157
I only notice this in the zionists, and marxists. I think it's a symptom of the brainwashing.
>>
>>72059818
Its probably not just posts like this that discredit the right, but they certainly aren't helping the cause.
>>
File: Cg7NviTVEAAsOEV.jpg (63 KB, 599x426) Image search: [Google]
Cg7NviTVEAAsOEV.jpg
63 KB, 599x426
>>
>>72051157
>anger
>problem
>>
>>72060334
>leaf
>feel the math
>trudats quantum theory bungle
Its like pottery
>>
>>72059390
No joke. Go on tomorrow and you will find another.
>>
File: freindtowomen.jpg (75 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
freindtowomen.jpg
75 KB, 1200x800
>>72059818

>>threatens leftists
>>posts khemer rouge source image.
>>
>>72060500
i thought it was very interesting
>>
File: 1452308451.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1452308451.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
itt the little things about politics that bother you

>Looking up recipe for some ribs I was going to be grilling
>Find a decent looking one
>scroll through the comments to see if anyone has tried it and how they judged it
>One guy suggests boiling the ribs a bit before grilling
>out of nowhere someone comments "I'd live to see Clinton and Sanders thrown in boiling water"
>mfw
>>
>>72059818
I'm not a progressive I'm an independent there's a difference. I don't pick sides.
>>
>>72062225
Whatever happened to tarring and feathering?
>>
File: 1453764228462.jpg (75 KB, 748x500) Image search: [Google]
1453764228462.jpg
75 KB, 748x500
>>72051157
>>72052533
>>72055571
>>72051580

I actually know what you mean, OP. I find that this is only true for older republicans (like 30+). It is like they are always, incredibly pissed off at everything and everyone. What really sucks is that they hold you to a completely arbitrary standard. Like: "If you don't do X, then you just suck, no questions". They always say that they look at both sides of the coin, but they're more closed-minded than a lot of liberals. I too am conservative, but old republicans will fucking completely tear you a new one if your views are even slightly less conservative than theirs are. Seriously, I've witnessed grown men screaming and frothing at the mouth trying to express their conservative views. To compare them to to a drill sargent is a good analogy.

My hypothesis is that they just come from a time where it was more socially appropriate to express blind rage. Nowadays, such a strong display of emotion from a man is just considered fucking weird.

Source: guy with a lot of old, republican friends.
>>
>>72062404
bs, i bet you're an anti gay anti union anti abortion libertarian
>>
>>72052533

gb2reddit
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.