[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American revolution when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
American revolution when?
>>
>>72049014
Soon brother. Soon.
>>
>>72049014
one can only hope, that it will be soon
>>
>>72049014
but why
>>
File: 1461615510470.png (86 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1461615510470.png
86 KB, 500x501
>>72049638
>>
Against who? The banks? Le 1 percent? The nigras?
>>
>>72049773
libtards
>>
>>72049014
careful bro, fbi, nsa, jidf are watching you now.
>>
>>72049773
good question.
>>
File: ss2.gif (866 KB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
ss2.gif
866 KB, 422x237
Last time we saved ourselves, but now it's up to us to save the entire world...!
UUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: giiUqzHL.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
giiUqzHL.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>72052652
yfw when you realize this statement is accurate.
>>
>>72049014
>>72049075
>>72049546
Will fight along with you to expell all the faggotry from your country
>>
>>72049014
The last civil war made both whites and blacks slaves to the federal government.
>>
>>72053286
So, whate else you can lose?

You rather being a slave forever than stand up against your shitty government while you still young and can?

Wanna become a nigger lover like baby boomers did?
>>
Serious questions though /pol/, what would it take? what would be the final straw in the peoples eyes? i often wonder this and more and more rights get taken away and people don't seem to care that much unless their immediate area or comfort is interrupted. sadly it is almost like people would have to have a gun pointed at them in order to start resisting, by then it will be to late.
>>
>>72049014
Same as last time
When they take our guns
>>
>>72053888
The thing is that most soldiers/cops are joining for their own purpose. They want to feel powerful, who knows if it would stop at their our community?
What makes are nation powerful are both numbers and technology, without the numbers, the technology wouldn't make much of an impact. Soldiers only seem to rally up for a cause if it benefits them, so either way we'll be evenly matched....slightly, I'd say the government/mafia has the upper hand.
>>
>>72053925
yea but what if they wont, because they already know what will happen, what if they keep taking away other rights as is happening now with freedom of speech and numerous others and when people don't comply they will label them terrorists and cart them off, what if we turn around in a few years and realize more and more people gone until we are outnumbered by authority, what will we do then? it is a slow takeover my friends, not an ambush. we need a better plan.
>>
>>72054152
>more people gone until we are outnumbered by authority
Thats not going to happen
Plus all it would take would be a small uprising to bring the economy to a halt
>>
>>72053286
>le civil war ruined everything meme
The Civil War literally preserved the United States in the greatest form it's ever had -- free banking, powerful military, economically diverse, segregated, etc. It was WW1, the Great Depression, and WW2 that nearly irreparably damaged our government.
>>
>>72054370
i suppose your right, if people really started fighting back im sure the media would call them domestic terrorists, i just hope enough people would be awake at that time to see through the lies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.