[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nepalese Refugees Incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Nepal_Square.jpg (58 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Nepal_Square.jpg
58 KB, 660x371
[Prediction] I bet that /pol/ will be right again and predict an influx of Nepalese refugees in to Europe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36102058

Rundown:
Its been a year since the Nepalese earthquake and the situation in Nepal has not improved a bit. People are still living in tents on top of rubble and feces. The Nepalese government is not using any of the foreign aid to help rebuild. Many of the cities and towns are still in ruins.

The people are protesting and are tired of the Government. They'll start leaving for Europe soon.
>>
>>72048673
>The Nepalese government is not using any of the foreign aid to help rebuild.
Hahaha, fucking hilarious.
My mail was fucking plastered with ads "HELP NEPAL REBUILD!" begging for donations.
>>
Not to be edgy or anything but why is it that the japs can recover from an earthquake/tsunami/radiation leak like in less than a year but places like Haiti and Nepal can't even get the rubble cleared away within a decade?
>>
>>72049208

There's civilization in Japan
>>
>>72048673
The nepalese I can do with. They're hard working and they won't hack you to death while shouting funny sounding catchphrasing
>>
>>72049208
Its not being Edgy. Its being a realist. Its simple. Japan has a competent government. Nepal does not.
>>
>>72048673
MOUNTAIN POO
>>
>>72049421

Competent people make competent governments. The Japanese are more competent.
>>
>>72049208

corruption and blatant incompetence. With all the international aid, they should have recovered quickly.
>>
How the fuck will they reach europe from nepal?
>>
>>72049701
>>72049208
Please read about the Nepalese 'revolution'. They've overhauled their political system. They probably were busy. Sorry i don't have a link. On Phone.
>>
File: 1461550752872.jpg (151 KB, 1124x1207) Image search: [Google]
1461550752872.jpg
151 KB, 1124x1207
At least Nepalese aren't Muslims.
>>
>>72050558
True. But what about much race-mixing problem?
>>
I honestly do feel bad for Nepalese people desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FVXYyUZFHw
>>
>>72049208
Corruption. Politicians pocket the money.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 990x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 990x682
They should be helped where they are. That's about it. If "refugees" will start purring in Europe, I can easily campaign against them with my wife, because we have adopted girl from Nepal. Realpolitik right here.
>>
File: diiprashad pun.gif (153 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
diiprashad pun.gif
153 KB, 500x528
>>72048673
OP is obviously a dickhead.
If there was any option for which refugees to have, Nepalese would trump all others.

They have fought side by side with the British army and the fiercest of all soldiers.
>>
>>72048673
That is what they get for electing fucking commies.
>>
>>72052370
Of course. But we have to stop practice of prodividing refugee and asylum all together.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.