[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-professor Melissa Click: I'm an easy target because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: screenshot_2015-11-09_at_91.jpg (91 KB, 1201x840) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2015-11-09_at_91.jpg
91 KB, 1201x840
http://chronicle.com/article/Being-Melissa-Click/236226?key=IRl5FpT4lpxJgzGAws5eXYOGhQiqMPu7iVHVQEPa025YdTdsMTl6aVlMa3FTTW5DWS1jV19aUHozT3FIOG1NSjB4RGt2X3EwT2Fz
>>
True, but she's also an easy target because she's crazy as shit. I don't think she is changing up her defense every week out of desperation. I think she just has no grasp of reality and is constantly coming up with new versions of it in her mind.
>>
>>72048080
If only she had some muscle
>>
She /pol/ now.
>>
Is she one of... those people? She looks like she might be.
>>
>>72048080
No, she's an easy target because she's a nerd. I want to give her a wedgie so bad.
>>
>>72049268
she's an extremist-feminist that did some crazy shit.
>>
>>72048080
>hold a woman accountable
>get muh vaginas excuse
>>
>>72048080
>white have more privilege than any race
>I'm an easy target because I'm white
These people really have a lack of self awareness
>>
File: mclick.png (1 MB, 1201x840) Image search: [Google]
mclick.png
1 MB, 1201x840
>>
File: peaceWay.png (484 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
peaceWay.png
484 KB, 700x700
>>72048080
No she's an easy target because she's a lunatic who assaulted police on another occasion and on this one called for people to assault a student in broad daylight in the middle of the campus! The wonder is not that she's been fired but that she was allowed to move her stuff out in the dead of night! She should have been removed by police, charged, and forbidden to ever sit foot on uni property again.

Seriously how can anyone defend these idiots?

"Focusing on her behavior, she says, is a way to take attention away from the demands of Concerned Student 1950, the group of protesters."

The same protesters that literally threw themselves against a moving car and then demanded the driver apologize?

Your actions speak more loudly than words.

And she clearly has not learned her lesson. Maybe next time we see her she'll be headed to prison where she belongs.
>>
We can flip her, boys!
>>
>>72048080
liberal and white. Soft targets.
>>
>>72050068
The same protesters who cost the school their reputation, 1,200 incoming students, and 50 custodial staff.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.