[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyonce what the fuck tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2016-04-25+at+05.25.34).png (17 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-25+at+05.25.34).png
17 KB, 480x272
Can someone honestly tell me what the deal is with this Beyonce hero worship?

The way people are pissing themselves over her every time she releases a video, you'd think she was curing world hunger, not making an hourlong song about being cheated on ten years ago.

Pic related, I need new fucking friends.
>>
>>72047204
fuck off newfag
>>
>>72047204
>pop icon
>being overly popular
>people over analyzing every action they mame and hanging on every word they speak

This is not new, if she took a shit every day and put it on her instagram it'd be the new black culture meme of the month
>>
Beyonce is essentially the only famous nigger in America besides Obama. Because she's popular niggers feel self important, like they helped her become so big.

Plus if anyone says anything that isn't direct praise, you can call them racist and shut down their opinion.
>>
OUT OUT OUT
>>
OP here.

The women in my fucking office literally got an hour time off today to all go into a conference room and watch her Lemonade music video as part of "diversity" education.

I'm so fucking confused.
>>
>>72047204
yeah, go back to tumblr now

>/thread
>>
Beyonce is a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man so feminists obviously look up to her.
>>
>>72048377
Wtf?! Where do you work?
>>
>>72048760
>black woman
partially kek
>>
They're prepping her up to run for office in a few years. She's the Dem response to President Emperor Trump. They'll even say "if Trump can be president, why not Beyoncé? We WUZ kings and shiet, y'know"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.