[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the exception of France, why are all the cucked countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: traditional-religions.png (630 KB, 944x768) Image search: [Google]
traditional-religions.png
630 KB, 944x768
With the exception of France, why are all the cucked countries in Europe Protestant? Throw the migrant hives that are America, Canada and Australia, all Anglo Protestant nations, into the mix and there's definitely a correlation between cuckoldery and Protestantism.
>>
>>72046179
So what about Belgium? Seems to just come with wealth & technological advancement hence why some of the Baltics are uncucked.
>>
>>72046793
Didn't it become majority Muslim recently?
>>
File: baltic_states_locator_2.jpg (42 KB, 640x688) Image search: [Google]
baltic_states_locator_2.jpg
42 KB, 640x688
>>72046793
Latvia and Estonia are cucced.
By Russkie wiggers.
>>
>>72046179
Protestant tradition isn't as strong as the Catholic tradition and so it was easier to break.
>>
>>72046179
>Tibetan Bhuddism
lolwut
>>
>>72046179

Because Protestantism = Capitalism = immigration = cucked
>>
File: 1454903417517.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
1454903417517.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>Catholicism? More like cathocuckism xD
>lol pope licking nigger feet
>you can't even do *random thing that Protestants wanted to do so bad that they abandoned God to do it and now pretend that they aren't heretics*

>cucked

Meanwhile glorious Poland remains uncucked.
These things happen when you don't turn your back on God over some menial bullshit.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
36 KB, 480x270
>>72046179
White men have more estrogen than southern niggers. Thats why they are feminine cucks by nature.
>>
>>72048806
mongols
>>
>>72046179
Protestantism -> Work ethic -> Economic liberalism -> Affluence -> Degeneracy -> Magnet to the hungry hordes
>>
>>72050042
We didn't abandon God, we abandoned the charlatan who was posing as His messenger on Earth.

Enjoy being cucked by your thoroughly corrupt church.
>>
my school was near Catholic school and... About 5 girls who went there got blacked, two couples that formed in that schooled adopted dindus and gooks
>>
Is Protestantism even a religion? I thought it was pretty much the "I literally don't give a fuck" variety of Christianity.
>>
>>72046179

Protestantism came from people fed up with the catholic church. They were pretty much the progressives of the time, so no wonder they have turned everything to shit and become as atheistic as they have, with degeneracy everywhere.
>>
>>72052278
It is
When will the Great Schism of 1054 be canceled ?
West-East alliance under god
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.