[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India cannibals eat rotten corpses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: 1461540340238.jpg (59 KB, 630x403) Image search: [Google]
1461540340238.jpg
59 KB, 630x403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUh2do3EOs
>>
>>72044298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcBTdB5Pj3s
>>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
This thread
https://youtu.be/OW47FkThbio
>>
>>72044571
This isn't funny.
>>
>>720442
> 144p
>>
File: 1461510493382.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461510493382.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>72044700
>this isn't funny
>>
>>72044298
Poo flavored curry.
http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/23/poo-flavoured-curry-is-a-very-real-and-disgusting-thing-5356494/

Indians literally shit in curry pots and serve it to tourists.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/71956939/#71956939
>>
File: dhalsim-dancing.gif (265 KB, 277x225) Image search: [Google]
dhalsim-dancing.gif
265 KB, 277x225
Real life Dhalsim
>>
Bump no one has anything funny to say?
>>
>>72045582
That guy meditating on a corpse?
>>
File: image_23.jpg (125 KB, 1200x887) Image search: [Google]
image_23.jpg
125 KB, 1200x887
>>72044298
>pooland
>>
File: India holy cow piss.png (1 MB, 968x629) Image search: [Google]
India holy cow piss.png
1 MB, 968x629
>>72045870
Go eat cow poo cookies with a cow piss soft drink poojeet.
>>
>>72044659
IS THE BLONDE ONE SWEDISH?
>>
>and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still

The end is near, save yourselves.
>>
>>72046451
Sure thing pooland, keep bumping your own thread :^)
>>
Why can't India build a fucking infrastructure to facilitate their people?

What is exactly is their system?? It's like these people have fully acvepted that things will never change
>>
File: TMMDrLw.gif (807 KB, 382x214) Image search: [Google]
TMMDrLw.gif
807 KB, 382x214
>>72044357
>>
>>72047561
It's a meme ya dip
Life is pretty comfy desu
>>
>>72047894
Eating corpses fished out of Ganges is a meme to you or shitting in food? It's reality in India.
>>
>>72044298

The Naga Sadhu's and Aghories have been eating human flash for millenia.....it's how they achive their supposed supernatural powers....Human Sacrifice of small child or virgins are also occeionally performed....
>>
>>72048146
I'm sure you know what's reality in India you dumb polack.
>>72048585
Learn2type Pakiboo
>>
>>72047088
Yep swisgar is a swede.
>>
>>72048662
Then what is the system? Why is that city so fucked up?
>>
>>72048585
>.....it's how they achive their supposed supernatural powers....Human Sacrifice of small child or virgins are also occeionally performed....

So Indians behave just like african niggers. Africans believe that eating albinos for example can give you magical powers.
>>
Didnt steve-o visit these guys in an episode of wildboyz? God I miss that show
>>
>>72044357
its alright, he just needs better delivery/timing with the verses.
>>
>>72048749
The divide between rich and poor is astronomical. The poor are real poor, what that word used to mean at least. The government has fixed the amount of money required to go through a day as 25 rupees (70 rupees=1 dollar). The poor, about half the population, live below that level, they barely have anything to eat or sustain themselves. They have no useful skills and with the growing divide between the rich and poor, the poor keep getting fucked more often because they simply can't compete anymore. Case in point- farmers killing themselves because if they default on even one payment due to bad rains they're losing everything, people moving into cities from villages and turning to slums etc
Because it's a high number it's easier to let them die out, because it's practical and better for the nation in the long run
And besides, you can't convince a person trying to not fucking die of hunger that sanitation is his number 1 priority.
If you're rich, or middle class you already are well off and have a foothold, and then life is pretty much on easy mode, jobs are available, nationalist government, etc
>>
>>72048749
The cannibals are Aghoris, basically the most devout and batshit insane followers of Shiva (the destroyer). Noone fucks with them because they are metal as fuck, live in cemeteries and eat flesh off dead bodies yet still stay alive for their full lifespan, smoke hash all day and night, are known to curse you into kingdom fuck if you displease them (no joke).
You've probably heard of ancient Indian mysticism, these dudes are it.
>>
>>72050183
So what of the children who do want an education who are that poor? Do they recieve help from the government or do they have to pay to recieve an education? Do you have financial aid for poor students?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xwXDQWBK1g

Actually everything in this is true, it is based off of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_toilet
>>
>>72050416
Kek, these niggers were seen as bearly human until recently, and even that is up for debate.

Ever hear of the untouchables? You'll never find a race of people with a class divide like Indians.
>>
File: 724.jpg (62 KB, 736x845) Image search: [Google]
724.jpg
62 KB, 736x845
>>72050416
Yes for fuck's sake
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_schemes_in_India
Most of the poor people are from lower castes, lower castes have proper quotas on top of income based reservations
Even in the most prestigious institutions, the cut off for higher caste will be 100 marks more than the lower castes'
If anything higher castes are receiving the shaft , and the irony is that people still believe we follow a fucking caste system as its beneficial to the higher castes. Like this genius-
>>72051041

>>72050717
It always was.
>>
>>72051135
Even if you don't legally follow a caste system anymore it's ingrained in your fucking genetics.

Indian princesses are the fucking worst.
>>
>>72051320
>Indian princesses are the fucking worst.
That has nothing to do with castes.
>>
>>72051320
>a social practice is imprinted into fucking DNA
>next up, Holocaust trauma passed on to children
>American education
>>
>>72049707
So India basically decided to kill off its poor class via neglect?
>>
>>72050416
India has ridiculous affirmative action for women, scheduled castes, tribes and now also transexuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheduled_Castes_and_Scheduled_Tribes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Commission_for_Scheduled_Castes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_in_India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Women have double reservations if they are female AND members of scheduled tribes/castes.
>>
>>72051528
>Thousands of years under caste
>Has ZERO implications on evolution

Now tell me how women don't destroy nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>72049707
>>72050183
>>72051135
tldr some paki trying to dodge the fact that he bathes in diarrhea rofl
>>
>>72052035
>Paki
>India
You've been smoking too much pot
>>
>>72050183
That's really cool, where can I read more about this?
>>
>>72052217
>implying there really is any difference

is down undah too hot for you pajeet? are you scared of spoiduhs? step 'ere and i'll fuken' nip ya mate
>>
>>72051967
Too short amount of time to have influence on evolution esprcially in the situation like in India where the entire population in mixed race and it wasn't 100% strict.
>>
>>72051713
Not ala Stalin, but that's the idea.. Give them opportunities to git gud and if they don't appreciate the effort, well

>>72051967
So you hate women, and want to see the caste system as being the reason for it? FYI we used to burn widows under old laws to prevent single mothers, so yeah, Indian women are docile as fuck.
>>72052035
>>72052322
>paki
A fucking leaf, like clockwork

>>72052241
Lemme see if I can get some links
>>
brace yourselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7S7r31cjAQ
>>
>>72052419
holy shit lmao you type like you're about to cry
we get it, you drink ass water!
>>
>>72051891
That's actually pretty smart. Mothers are pretty much the first teachers children have.
>>
>>72052419
Well from what I heard you now have ridicously anti-male marriage laws now.

http://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9809

Every man whether Indian, NRI or foreigner, planning to marry or date an Indian girl should read this before having anything to do with an Indian lady in their life. In fact all the Indian matrimonial sites should give their male user a warning to marry at own risk, along with a link to this article.

Marriage in India and especially Indian lady has high risk involved. The most important thing every man should know is every year more than 100 thousand people in India get arrested for crime against woman that they never did!!

India has above 50 women centric laws, most of them draconian and anti male. Innocent NRI's who come to India dreaming of finding a perfect bride, suddenly find themselves facing a nightmare, being branded as criminal or worst still, become a victim of groom burning. All this happens with help of ill conceived, half baked laws.

Following are some of the most misused women centric laws.

IPC 498a - The most feared law for any guy in Indian matrimony is 498a. Though this law is supposed to address civil issues, it has criminal law like provisions for arrest. Merely on verbal complaint of the wife, entire family of the groom, his relatives etc and whosoever the bride names in the police complaint are arrested. No thought is given to checking whether the person accused can really do any harm to the bride. (Even a two month new born had to be taken to police when named in 498a complaint). This law has become the weapon of choice for greedy girls who become bride just for making money from the groom. They demand huge amount to stop pursuing the case.
>>
>>72052419
I don't hate women, I just don't deny their nature like some orbiter cuck.

Are you under the impression I've been attacking you? Because that's not it. I just don't think you can live under a caste system for thousands of years and then go "lol OK it's gone, no side effects".
>>
>>72052854
Domestic Violence act - Apart from pressurizing groom's family by getting them arrested Domestic Violence act is used by the brides for dual purpose. First rob groom’s family of their own home and second to get monthly extortion money from groom. To do this the bride simply mentions in court that she does not have adequate monetary resources to survive and no place to live. (She hides her income as well as her share in her parental home and property). So relying on her testimony the court generally passes interim maintenance (husband to pay monthly amount to wife till the final court order) and also gives residence order that means the bride should be provided residence. Mostly this residence is the place where the bride last lived with the groom. In many cases the grooms family becomes homeless, as along with residence order the bride also gets protection order issued to keep the grooms family out of their own home.

Dowry prohibition act - under this act, bride gets the groom’s family arrested by giving a complaint to police that they had demanded dowry. Though, no demand may have been raised by groom's side. But the bride successfully shows all the gifts given by her family as dowry, just to create additional fear in mind of groom's family to increase extortion risk.

IPC 406 - This law for criminal breach of trust is used to show that the belongings of bride (Also called streedhan) were forcibly/illegally taken away by the groom’s family. This creates one more excuse for the girl to get the groom's family arrested. To use this law, many brides take away their belongings like jewelry etc with them, but still claim that everything is still with the groom.

The family of groom is put under further pressure by filing multiple maintenance cases under CrPC 125, Sec 22 of DV act plus additional maintenance as per various marriage laws specific to the religion of the couple (India has multiple marriage acts depending on religion etc
>>
>>72044357

The video is just scenes from fantastic planet 1973, the supreme amazingness of the film doesn't just transfer completely without context.
>>
>>72052997
viz Hindu Marriage act , special marriage act, Muslim law etc. Hindu men face highest risk when they marry as Hindu laws have been continuously been amended to make them highly anti male).

The result is that the groom’s family spends money on lawyer to fight their case. Loses money, loses time in attending cases purposely filed at place that is convenient for the bride, like nearby paternal home or office but not convenient for the groom. Plus pay maintenance to the wife who uses the same money to pay her lawyer and manage her expenses. One important thing to note here is that you will have to pay maintenance to the bride that helps her live the same standard of life before she ditched you. Believe me this amount at many times is very high.

If the groom’s family still has faith left in the system the wife files further cases like :-

IPC 377 (unnatural intercourse) Lately I have seen a rise in usage of this section by criminal women to trap innocent husband. I will elaborate on it in my future articles.

IPC 506 (criminal intimidation)

IPC 325 (intentionally causing grievous hurt),

IPC 307 (attempt to murder) This is one of the most heavily misused section in India

There are many more such sections that are filed as per the situation to make the groom pay the maximum amount.

Most of the groom’s family give up and fulfill the extortion demands of the bride at the instance of first arrest under any of the above laws. But if they resist extortion the bride files other cases in the list to break their hopes of getting justice.
This kind of criminal extortion by Indian brides have become popular due to the fact that such women rarely get punished even after being caught. In fact only 2% of cases stand in the court. But even after such high number of frivolous cases the court rarely punishes the law abusing woman. They just release groom from the charges. So risk being low and returns being high,
>>
>>72052997
Many of them are not aware that prenuptial agreements are not valid in India. Even if they marry the girl abroad and divorce as well, the girl can still file cases on coming back to India. So once that person returns to India he gets arrested, sometimes arrest takes place even at the airport directly, before he can reach home or see his loved ones. This kind of incident puts tremendous pressure on the guy. Some men & their families even become suicidal. There are plenty of cases where entire family of the boy have committed suicide as they could not bear the hurt of fake cases that made them criminal for the society. Many times in online matrimony or when the boy’s family lives far apart, they are even not able to verify about the current affair of the girl. Such girls when successful in trapping a rich guy into marriage trap continue their affairs even after marriage, as they have no legal risk. The Indian adultery law says that even if a woman is adulterous she can’t be considered as abettor of the crime. A man trapped in marriage with adulterous is in worse situation among those suffering from biased laws.
Plus a new law is being proposed which may soon be passed by the government. It’s called Irretrievable breakdown of Marriage (IrBM) law. As per the earlier draft of this law, a male getting married to Indian lady will be basically giving up his 50% property, assets to the woman the moment he signs the marriage document or completes the marriage ceremony. In addition to his assets and property even his parent’s property that could be inherited by him also automatically becomes property of his wife irrespective of the fact whether he receives a single dime from it. If IrBM law is passed than risk of marrying in India will increase multiple times. I hope that either such law is not passed or its draconian provisions are changed and it is made gender neutral. More details of this law are on my other article http://lifenstory.com/what_is_irbm_law
>>
>>72052559
;^)
>>72052603
Nah m8 the problems is that there's too many fucking quotas, not just in education and normie shit, quotas for women and lower castes in politics, higher education etc is a bitch.
>>72052854
It's true, Indian women are becoming proper cunts as they become more exposed to western (Jewish) media. You need to know how to pick your wife, it's a fine art and that's why the parents do it, they do fucking background checks, relationship history and all that jazz on the girl and you can process the data and choose your pick. Dowry is pretty cool too, it's like insurance so she won't divorce your sorry ass.. Again it's illegal, but you can still get it on the down low. North girls are going down the drain real fast, most are whores.
>>72052951
M8 it's not pertinent to the discussion, women are always women wherever they are. The present day effects of caste system is racism toward lower castes in colleges and stuff, if your last name is generic like Kumar or something you're pretty much fucked, marriage only with same castes etc, but that's more behavioral than genetic.
>>
>>72053399
can't tell if you're just a paki or....
>>
>>72052241
https://www.quora.com/What-are-biggest-secrets-of-Aghori-Sadhus
>>
>>72053493
Hi Apu I'm Polish.
>>
>>72053642
Why the fuck do you care this much about India? I know you're from Pooland but shit.
>>
File: Indian dude.jpg (6 KB, 90x138) Image search: [Google]
Indian dude.jpg
6 KB, 90x138
>>72053706
Stay butthurt.poojeet.
>>
>>72053642
>typing paragraphs and trying to converse with a brownie instead of btfoing it
i'm polish and you're a bigger traitor than i am, you're either a kebab hiding in poland or need to be taken to katyn
>>72053443
kwik-e-mart pls
>>
>>72053443
I heard about extortions using IPC 498a and that some Indian dude with hiv was forced by a judge to stop his aids treatment to pay alimony to ex-wife, basicaly a death sentence.

The one thing you have good is that I read that there is no child support in India for children conceived out of wedlock so a woman can't entrap you without marriage.
>>
>>72044298

When I see things like these, I am reminded of how objectively superior we are to many other cultures. No matter what the politically correct leftists might want me to believe, their insanity cannot obfuscate this truth.
>>
>>72054166
>>72054245
>being proud of being poolish

You're literally pooniggers mixed with regular whites
>>
>>72054590
you're mad rofl i think it's time you go hit the shrimp truck in california or some gay shit like that LMAO
>>
>>72054245
>>i'm polish and you're a bigger traitor than i am
How am I a traitor?
Why do you care so much about India's image on 4chan if you are polish? You're a traitor working in foreign country outside Poland or a butthurt Indian which is more likely in Canada.
>>
File: 1459344775461.gif (948 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
1459344775461.gif
948 KB, 155x173
>>72045160

>Poor flavored curry

>Made by a Japanese Chef
>Is not even made out of Poo

Fucking hyperbole, asshole.
>>
>>72054679
>shrimp truck
what the fuck?
>>
>>72054792
>How am I a traitor?
you're some international kebab student probably trying to go to the university there, shame you'll probably be thrown off your apartment building like pajeet from ontario was lmaoo
>Why do you care so much about India's image on 4chan if you are polish?
because it's funny to bully people on the internet? retard rofl
>You're a traitor working in foreign country outside Poland or a butthurt Indian which is more likely in Canada.
no i'm actually polish. why are you getting so mad? are you ok?
>>
>>72054245
The irony, the supposed subhuman can have a civil conversation while you can't. :')

>>72054523
Yes no child support is great, and alimony isn't that common toll now at least, basically the grill will be blacklisted in the marriage market if she fuck's over her ex husband, nobody will wanna marry a bitch.
>>
>>72055098
gaganballsdeep singh here is a true gentleman of the internet
>>
>>72044298
live by the poo
die bt the poo
>>
>>72055093
Asshurt poojeet detected your obsession about pakis exposed you. One Poo in loo was beaten in Poland recently and some Sikh jumped out of Window in mysterious circumstances.
http://www.poranny.pl/wiadomosci/bialystok/art/5425294,pobicie-hindusa-26letni-karol-f-stanal-przed-sadem,id,t.html

http://www.tvn24.pl/lodz,69/burza-po-smierci-studenta-w-lodzi,591759.html

Even I were a kebab student that would't make a traitot poojeet.
>>
>>72044298
must be so uncomfortable to live in india. so many people concentrated in short spaces showering/drinking/craping/throwing corpses all in the same river while have to live in tiny ass houses with no perspective to see pleasant places outside of a few rich neighborhoods
>>
>>72050183
Kali ma... KALI MAAAA
>>
>>72055711
Yes get more articles and do research, that will teach me a lesson.
You know you don't have to link those right? Any polish person even outside of the country knows that folks back home are doing the right thing.
Andrzej Singh please leave poland. You are not fooling anyone
>Asshurt poojeet detected your obsession about pakis exposed you
not really i'm just better than them in every way so it really helps make my ego bigger than it already is. feels good
>>
>>72055098
>>alimony isn't that common toll now at least

Well according to this: In October 2010, Supreme Court of India passed a judgment according to which long-term live-in relationships will be considered as marriage. The female spouse then can claim alimony under the Domestic Violence Act 2005 which uses the phrase "relationship in the nature of marriage". The court was adjudicating a case where a man, who was already married, was being sue by another woman

>Yes no child support is great,
But from what I gather there is a child support for children from marriage?

I read that there was ancient british colonial law that gave women automatic cutody in case of divorce but it seems to have been partially repealed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_rights_movement_in_India#1988.E2.80.932005

On 12 September 2013, the Karnataka High Court granted equal custody of a 12-year-old boy to both parents. The court ordered that the boy to remain with his mother from 1 July to 31 December of every year and to remain with his father from 1 January to 30 June, until the child reaches the age of majority. Both the parents were also given visitations rights on Saturday and Sunday, when the child would be with the other parent. The child was also allowed to call or video chat with the other parent when in custody of one. The court also ordered both parents to bear the child's education and other expenses equally.[
>>
>>72044298

I've said it in the past and I will say it again, from the middle-east to central asia, the only people who are civilized are the Persians/Iranians, everyone else should be exterminated, especially the Jews and Indians.
>>
>>72050183

>magical curses

>real life

yeah ok
>>
>>72056714
Objectively correct, but then again if you're living in with your bf society ostracizes you so only really risqué people do it. Even if you find a girl who'll pull that crap on you she'll be a typical by the books whore who'll jump your ass when she gets bored.
Yes there's child support but it's not bad for the men as in you don't get your kid taken away from you and still have to pay, its almost always equal time shared between parents to maintain parity.
>>72056311
Yeah nah you're a fucking leaf.
>>72057298
>doesn't believe in blood magic
ew
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.