[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piketon murder cover up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 29
We all know about the murders in Ohio but there's obfuscation going on.

The sheriff tried doing whatever he could to avoid going into what happened but did let it slip that at the various locations there were marijuana grow operations, large, sophisticated operations. They also have mentioned how sophisticated the murders were and were done in such a way to hinder the investigation.

If you check a normie site like Reddit or any of the news sources, it's either "well we don't know", suggesting it could be family or some other rednecks or just plain trying to change the subject and saying this is proof we should legalize marijuana. But why? Why all of this dancing around what happened?

Mexicans. It's known that the cartels are a big deal in the midwest and that they're everywhere in Ohio. Back in 2012 a marijuana operation with ties to a cartel was shut down in Pike County, the very same county where the murders happened. So the obvious conclusion to draw is that it was a cartel hit. I don't think a bunch of rural rednecks living in trailers will be smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations on their own so the likely scenario, IMO, is that either they were working for and then tried to doublecross a cartel or were employed by one cartel and then murdered by men from a rival cartel.

But why the cover up and why Mexicans? Because this proves right Trump, Sessions and others who oppose the globalist agenda and immigration. Mexican criminals are penetrating deep into America and even rural "white" land isn't safe from them. If they're in Bumfuck, Ohio then they're everywhere else and growing. Remember, Obama was doing everything he could to stop San Bernardino from being labelled an act of terrorism. Putting pressure on the media, local authorities and whoever they have working sites like Reddit to keep the cartel connections on the down low is certainly possible.
>>
>>72040523
>muh poor hwhite drug farmers dindu nuffin
>the evil mexicans forced them to grow weed
>they just needed more money for them farm subsidy programs
>>
>>72040523
You actually think 4chan is some secret club?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (17 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
17 KB, 299x168
>>
>>72040623
I don't think anyone forced them, I'm saying that a bunch of poor hicks are likely not smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations themselves.
>>
>be Bumfucker from Ohio
>be marijuana grow op kingpin
>get shot
>call 911 for police assistance?
Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: p67.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
p67.png
96 KB, 241x228
Could be... better keep on this, /pol/
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>hey guys look at my theory I came up with all by myself that's why there's no links because I'm an original thinker you know

http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/news/7-mysteries-from-the-pike-county-murders/nrBb6/
>>
>>72041046
"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." It applies to whites, too.

They could've lived a legitimate life growing corn, alfalfa, or even fucking soybeans.
>>
>>72041151

It's better to get shot and go to jail for some stupid felonies than it would be to get shot and die
>>
>>72041879
Cologne style coverup of executions in the U.S.
>>
>>72041046
Why not? How sophisticated are we talking? It's really not hard to grow or set up.
>>
File: image.png (536 KB, 612x1015) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 612x1015
>>72040523
This is actually possible. I had a friend who used to do dope (a huge rising problem in Ohio, especially Columbus) and still had some connections, and he would tell me all the time about how the cartels were getting more active as a result.

Either that or Rick finally snapped

t. I live in the suburbs of Columbus
>>
>>72042303
Cheers, mucker.
>>
>>72040523
I found it suspicious from day one.

The original TV news reports said that the Sheriff was a family friend of those who were killed.

Also the helicopter footage from the news stations showed investigators in hazmat suits with respirators on the first day of the investigation...yet they only mention a drug operation days later.
>>
>>72042486
>It's really not hard to grow or set up.
It is hard to distribute. What scale of production did they have?
>>
>>72040523

I thought the cartels were more into serious drugs now?
>>
>>72043457
>http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/news/7-mysteries-from-the-pike-county-murders/nrBb6/
over 1200 plants
>>72042486
>>
Anyone with that large enough an operation would have been armed themselves and fought back. No doubt about it.

Nice theory though, I do think it was possibly drug related still, but more so that they were just witnesses or lived too close.
>>
>>72043613
They're into profitable drugs.

Marijuana use and abuse is skyrocketing due to shortsighted changes in the laws being championed by drug dependent turds and those who pander to them.
>>
>>72040523
You're probably giving too much credit to the word "sophisticated". A sophisticated criminal does not necessarily mean a mafia style hit, it just means some planning was involved. Even the average nigger is capable of committing a sophisticated crime if they took any steps towards planning at all. Which is what happened. Some kid from the same county, who knew about the drug operation, was driving to Columbus to buy, most likely, heroin. He told some niggers about the grow operation in exchange for a couple free bags. He knew they would rob it, but didn't think anyone would get killed. The niggers planned it out, but it was not as sophisticated as you guys seem to think, and went and killed them and stole their shit. There is a good chance the kid who told the niggers about will feel guilty and clean to the police. There's also a good chance he told at least one other person who will come clean. Bottom line is they will get caught. Screenshot this, because it is exactly what happened
>>
>>72044461
Other way around

Legalizing those drugs makes it less profitable, so the business seeks out states where prohibition is enforced the most because the supply is the smallest and the profits are the greatest.

Read up on the mafia profiteering during alcohol prohibition. They didn't bother with places where enforcement was nonexistent, they stayed in the high-risk areas for the greatest reward.
>>
>>72040523
but r9k is fitted into this equation as well. somebody post the screen cap saying one hour.
>>
>>72044711
This is a huge assumption about multiple parties. I'm just as inclined to believe that one of the dumbfuck kids of the growers decided to get drunk as fuck at the local bar and tell everyone about the great operation he has, and that's how they found out.
>>
>>72043613
Pot's still a massive cash crop for cartels and criminals because prices haven't dropped nearly as quickly as they should have.

The DEA has an "understanding" for the past 20 years with the medical marijuana industry that anyone who undercuts black market prices get raided ASAP. Their logic is it will keep drug dealers from buying medical pot and reselling but the reality is that the artificially high prices keep drug dealers in business. If they allowed the market to run it's course and drop pot to 1-2$ a gram there wouldn't be any fucking drug dealers or cartels touching the shit.
>>
NE Ohiofag here.

Up here its Niggers, KKK, and bikers that have the drug control. But we get lots of temp mexicans for summer work like its crazy, labor and whatnot. Shit, my buddies business gets a labor crew every year always the same dudes too, supposedly good guys. No this year though, they got wiped out in something or another gang violence when they went south for the winter.

I would not be surprised if a crew came up for work and got some rednecks a game plan in return for a cut.
>>
File: Pickton.jpg (15 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
Pickton.jpg
15 KB, 400x319
>Piketon

For a second there I thought you were referring this murder to Robert Pickton who was a pig farmer in BC Canada that targeted street hookers.
>>
File: 135900.jpg (55 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
135900.jpg
55 KB, 620x465
>>72045747
Picture of his farm.
>>
>>72041046
> I'm saying that a bunch of poor hicks are likely not smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations themselves
You'd be surprised. It's not all that dissimilar to a moonshine operation.
>>
File: women.jpg (201 KB, 600x1490) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
201 KB, 600x1490
>>72045747
>>72045904
Women he may have killed
>>
File: pike.jpg (38 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
pike.jpg
38 KB, 499x281
>>72045747
know your memes
>>
File: na1201-pickton1500.jpg (794 KB, 1500x2496) Image search: [Google]
na1201-pickton1500.jpg
794 KB, 1500x2496
>>72045747
>>72045904
>>72046127
And just some fun

>Dildo tipped .22 rifle
>>
File: Trump flag.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Trump flag.png
225 KB, 800x800
>mfw it does turn out to be a Mexican cartel and Trump can use this dumb hick family to get into the White House
>>
File: 1442343883825.jpg (165 KB, 866x829) Image search: [Google]
1442343883825.jpg
165 KB, 866x829
>>72046261
>>
>>72043428
The easiest conclusion is that the sheriff was getting a cut. I don't think there's a political angle, it's just that the local pd doesn't want everyone digging around for answers. Bum fuck sheriffs have a little more leeway, and honestly it was either take the money or die.

He's just trying to avoid connections at this point so his family isn't next.
>>
>>72046186
Goddammit /k/.
>>
>>72046127
Did he kill
>ALL THESE?
my sides
>>
This derail.
>>
>>72047407
Canadian stoner has the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
I liked how the media was making it seem like these were jut random senseless killings and the residents of Bumblefuck, OH had to be on extreme caution like they could be next. Lol gtfo.
>>
>>72047687
But I don't do drugs.
>>
damn the sliding on this thread is unreal
>>
There's a huge meth issue where I live, next to WV, could be that.
>>
>>72046127

Stop sliding the topic you fucking jew
>>
>>72049187
The thread is conspicuously void of Mexican flags...
>>
>>72043685
That's a lot of fucking weight to be moving. It would make sense if the cartels were involved with that kind of scale.
>>
>>72040523
The drug usage is too normalized in USA, first get rid of drug users, arrest public drug addicts. People standing on street selling drugs, shouldn't be standing, but paying money penalties. Ban prostitution.
>>
>>72040523
Certainly possible. I was thinking niggers.

We had a case in the Portland area about a year or so ago where some niggers from Texas came up here and murdered a pair of azns growing legally, but selling illegally to some niggers. The niggers had the genius plan of stealing the weed instead, and murdered a few of the folks.

Anyway, I'm pretty certain the drugs are the driving force behind this crime, regardless of who the killer was.
>>
>>72040523
We should have a simple slogan to propagate.
I suggest:
"THE OHIO EIGHT WAS MEXICANS."
>>
>>72049420
this proves their guilt
>>
>>72045747
>>72045904
>>72046127
>>72046186
>>72047972
Start your own thread you fucking retard.

>>72040523
I thought it was a cartel execution as soon as i read about it too. Obvious media coverup
>>
>>72043613
You'd think so. But they just busted a half mile long tunnel on the border that had a lot of ditch weed bricked and ready to ship.

http://www.cctv-america.com/2016/04/24/drug-runners-super-tunnel-discovered-in-san-diego
>>
This is exactly the same thought I had when I heard the story earlier.

Really? 3 of the 4 homes were sophisticated marijuana grow-ops and an entire family practically was executed with such skill that the sheriff has no leads?

This screams cartel.
>>
File: Coulters Law.jpg (25 KB, 612x297) Image search: [Google]
Coulters Law.jpg
25 KB, 612x297
This is an interesting theory. Sounds plausible. And fits within Coulter's Law, too.
>>
>>72044461
Yeah, everyone's like "well just legalize weed" and then what? They'll get into other drugs. Legalize all of the main drugs and they'll start pushing, and getting people addicted to, krokodil or some shit.
>>
>>72049899
Remember in the Godfather when they were talking about how they owned newspapermen? I'm sure the Cartels invest some of their profits into buying off local media program directors and such.

>>72043613
Cannabis is like 60% of their profits, by itself. As long as its illegal they will kill to protect the massive profits involved.
>>
>>72040523
The evidence so far makes a cartel hit a strong possibility. But it's probably even more than that:

1. I wouldn't be surprised if the suspects are already known by federal law enforcement due to having been previously deported. The cries for stronger border security would be intensified by an incident like this, and the people in charge can't have that.

2. The suspects - although known - are probably untouchable for diplomatic reasons. I.e., they have direct or indirect connections to people inside of Mexico's ruling parties, meaning that any requests for extradition would become a diplomatic mess.

For those and similar reasons, the government may very well simply want the case to go away. After all, the victims were "only" white trash, so, who cares.
>>
>>72045439
>If they allowed the market to run it's course and drop pot to 1-2$ a gram there wouldn't be any fucking drug dealers or cartels touching the shi
Yet another case of interventionism making the problem worse when the free market would fix it.
>>
>>72044711
>niggers
>planning
>sophisticated
No

But
>family growing weed
>someone murders the entire family in assassination style murders in a single night
>totally not cartel work
>>
>>72050324
>they have direct or indirect connections to people inside of Mexico's ruling parties,
They probably have corrupted US politicians as well. Cartels are smarter than people think. If you can survive in that fucking business you have to be smart and ruthless.
>>
>>72046261
Yeah, you'll have Obama and the lefties screeching about how "BAD APPLES! NOT ALL MEXICANS! LEGALIZE WEED, I'LL SIESTA WITH YOU!" and shit but the average American is going to be horrified and realize what's up.
>>
>>72050209
>Cannabis is like 60% of their profits
Makes sense since they can just grow that in house and not have to worry about supply line problems or being ripped off since they do all the work themselves.
>>
This is like the only good thread on /pol/ right now

Thanks, OP
>>
>>72043457
>It is hard to distribute
Not here it isn't, especially not in biker country.
>>
>>72050052
I wonder if it's possible cartels have gotten to local police the way they have in Mexico. I imagine big cities, Chicago PD and shit, have cops, especially beaner cops, who are on the take and moonlighting for cartels.
>>
>>72040523
This is bullshit. The media has been spinning it as another angry-white-male-gun-crime. Hard to believe the obvious organized crime link is being ignored.
>>
>>72040523
>Mexicans. It's known that the cartels are a big deal in the midwest and that they're everywhere in Ohio. Back in 2012 a marijuana operation with ties to a cartel was shut down in Pike County, the very same county where the murders happened

I was surprised CNN said pretty much the same thing
>>
>>72050789
of course there has to be a few

there are crooked cops that work with local degenerates so why not illegals
>>
>>72050209
>Cannabis is like 60% of their profits, by itself. As long as its illegal they will kill to protect the massive profits involved.
Wonder if, or likely when, we'll see assassinations of politicians, attorneys or other people involved in legalizing weed. Or would the cartels just start trying to cut deals with people so that they "go straight" and still continue to make a killing by being providers/growers for legal weed.
>>
>>72044812
I haven't seen much news about supplies in legalized states, but a year ago Washington had tons of pounds of weed they weren't selling
>>
Cartel hit.
>>
>>72050789
The funniest part is (I live in Chicago) and they do this shit like crazy. The Cartels, the Outfit, and even some of the nigger gangs have guys in the CPD. That's why corruption is so rampant in the CPD.
>>
>>72051154
That's kind of hard because it's a rather decentralized process, at least at the state level.

No politicians really stood up and said "legalize weed", they just realized which way the smoke was blowing and sat back and let it happen with minimal interference.
>>
>>72050052
I think its probably cartel, but it could just as easily be any out of towner. Rural areas like this aren't going to be rife with CCTV, it easy enough to deal with any cameras at a grow house, and a car or two passing through in a five or six hour period is unlikely to be noticed. Anyone could stump a sheriff who hasn't ever worked a case like this with a little bit of planning and basic precautions.

Thats especially true if you're not looking to steal pot.
>>
Probably Mexicans or their associates. We probably even trained them to do something like this.
>>
>>72050728
Most of it actually comes from massive fields out in the hills of California and other parts of the West coast. Much more efficient to grow outdoors, no electricity used on artificial lights and ventilation. Unlimited space for the root mass and vertical growth. You can basically just plant the seeds and forget, come back when they're ready. They usually pay some poor dirt farmers smuggled in from Mexico to tend the field, living out in the hills for the entire grow cycle. Usually there are armed guards and the farms are very well hidden.
>>
>>72051211
The Cartels are an issue here in Chicago, but their reach is more into Mexican politicians than CPD. CPD is still owned by the Machine first, the Folks and People second, and everyone else a distant, transactional third.
>>
>>72050780
1200 plants (even at half a pound per plant, that's enormous amounts of weed) is a lot to distribute anywhere. You need a network. Or know a guy connected to a network who can take hundreds of pounds off of your hands at a time. 1200 plants is a MASSIVE grow operation.
>>
>>72050829
>gun crime
Dont know what kind of coverage youre getting in america, but here, guns havnt been mentioned once.
>>
>>72051154
>>72051349
They might target groups like NORML though. I don't think they would be that brazen though. They know they are on thin ice with Trump on the rise. They aren't dummies, they are well aware of our politics and the potential impact on their business. So they probably aren't going to do anything like assassinate US citizens of such public standing. That would attract a lot of attention and galvanize the right and law enforcement even more.
>>
>>72051861
Yeah, and they're in an area where there are at least two networks that could move that kind of volume locally (more if you count different 1% MCs individually) and a dozen more within a few hours.
>>
>>72050542
One angle that hasn't been mentioned much yet is the Kasich/Mike DeWine/state leadership connection. Pike County/the Ohio 2nd congressional district has been a state GOP stronghold since (I think) the very early 80's, and the officials down there are connected to the ruling "regime" in a lot of different ways.

If you look at the press conferences where the attorney-general (DeWine, a former GOP senator and house member from Ohio) has showed up, he is barely revealing any information at all, and is basically in deflection/"no comment" mode.

Which is interesting, since public officials in cases like this are usually a lot more talkative, and - if anything - have to be held back by local prosecutors and police from revealing too much.
>>
>>72044812
A better argument is that legalized weed would mean that the farmers are able to come out of the shadows and rely upon police and other legal protections of their operations.

This will eliminate getting ripped on a drug deal, discourage robberies because you can get a legit security system, and make it possible to report real crimes without being prosecuted for growing herb.
>>
>>72052657
AGs and DAs would be ideal candidates for the ol' silver or lead routine.
>>
>>72052281
What I don't understand is then: Why not just kidnap or hold them while you're stealing all that shit. Why did they have to die?
>>
>>72052792
Not to mention FDA inspections, and inability to wipe out your competition with violence. Plus with so many legal sellers, the supply is raised massively, which cuts their profits.
>>
>>72052897
I don't know it was a robbery, but if it was, that's just how Cartels operate. No witnesses, even if all the information they have is what your voice sounds like or how many of you there are. More likely this was retaliation for something, the growers could have tried to sell to someone else (Cartels really don't like this) or something. There's too many unknowns.
>>
>>72052897
Well, one of them was beat to shit which suggests they were looking for something. They also left three kids alive. My guess is either eliminating the competition or someone stole money.

Another possibility, and this would explain the local LEOs being shifty, is that someone in this family turned informant, whoever they were informing on found out, and the PD couldn't keep their witness from getting killed.
>>
>>72052897
To send a message

Of course the only message I'm recieving is BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>72052897
>“If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.”
No witnesses, no retaliation, file closed. There is nothing like the freedom of knowing that the associate's you had troubles with are no longer alive to haunt your thoughts as you carry out work that a lot of people depend on. Deranged, violent and psychopathic people. People who would do the same to you if you fucked up.
>>
>>72052080
They have used the term "Execution Style" in every story I have seen. This implies guns, and arguably white or hispanic ethnicity.
>>
There was a massive bust in 2012 in that area. These kills were most likely the result of someone cleaning up the mess left over.
>>
There was no forced entry, so it seems it was someone they knew.
>>
>>72053298
Heh, is that from "The Prince?" Sounds like it.
>>
>>72053353
>These kills were most likely the result of someone cleaning up the mess left over.

That's a pretty big leap.
>>
>>72040523
>Obfuscation
>B
>F
>U
>S
>C
>A
>T
>I
>O
>N

is it your first day here? its like you dont even understand your target audience

you have to go back !
>>
>>72053480
Yeah. In prison you have a lot of time to read things like Cicero, Thucydides and Machiavelli. With ambition, a penchant for violence and a the aid of some classic literature you can go a long way in the criminal world.
>>
File: 1460785611436-20160416-015529.jpg (2 MB, 1415x1910) Image search: [Google]
1460785611436-20160416-015529.jpg
2 MB, 1415x1910
10 FEET HIGHER
>>
>>72040523
Traveling Salesperson here. This is not my territory, but a neighboring salesman does cover this area. He said that it is a waste of time due to the low income. He also said he has never felt safe at the few businesses he has visited. He said his bet would be a drug hit by a group of Mexicans. I'm glad they didn't kill the little kids; but they need to get them out of there before they turn into pieces of garbage.
>>
>>72053833
So basically cause a Kirby vacuum salesman says it's true, it must be so.

Eat a dick stupid.
>>
>>72053241
I can see that.

I must say this case has really intrigued me from the beginning. I have been trying to get my friends to understand it and how crazy this shit is. Executed while sleeping.

But they just say: Ohh its just muricaaa.. gunsss.. etc etc.

This must have been a pretty professional crew to pull it off. I'm talking special forces kind of professional. Perhaps mexican ex military or something?

It reminds me of a book I read from some guy on the team that killed bin laden. He went into detail in that book how they, in the years before when operating in Iraq, would enter homes and kill the hajis while they were sleeping, and that it was the best way to do it.
This case reminded me to that somehow...
>>
File: 1458429210727.png (400 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1458429210727.png
400 KB, 640x454
Allowing a 3rd world failed narco nation share an open border with us is nothing less than treason against the American people.
>>
>>72054095
Look it up, it is admitted that the Los Zetas had been trained by the US Special Forces community. Standard Operating Procedure.
>>
>>72054095
I guess there were neighbors home around the time it happened, but they didn't hear anything. Silencers possibly.
>>
>>72041151
Nobody goes to jail for pot
>>
Don't forget /pol/ was pretty convinced the San Bernadino shootings were the work of super sophisticated cartel death squads too.
>>
>>72044711
>Nice theory though, I do think it was possibly drug related still, but more so that they were just witnesses or lived too close.

This. I think OP is over-analyzing the situation. Could it have been Cartels? Yeah. It could have also been a biker gang, rival family, or random thugs. It's in bumble fuck Ohio, you know how many crazies with guns live out there? Wide open case.
>>
>>72054503
In the South they do.

They truly are backwards there.
>>
>>72054379
Must have been silencers.
This guy on that seal team with the book also described they always used silenced weapons and headshots preferably.

>>72054283
You guys really need to close that border.

After Trump it will be too late.

Then you will see seceding states in your future... notgood tbqh.
>>
>>72054587
I don't remember any of that.

I do remember reports of three whites in body armor and tactical gear
>>
>>72054379
If they were grow-ops, you can be sure there were no neighbors within pistol noise range. Those folks like to be isolated.
>>
Imagine, if this was in a legal state, the family could make way more money that dealing with illegals
>>
>>72043613

>more serious drugs

kek
you think every pothead in the state and surrounding areas have a minor little recreational habit?

dude, virtually all people who smoke weed have a minimum $10 per day weed habit, usually in the $20 range

there are millions of people who do this just in the surrounding area

are you sure weed is not a serious drug addiction, sempai?
>>
>>72053331
Yeah thats trrue but what I meant was that British news channels arent saying anything along the lines of "gun are bad, gun control now, when will america learn" like they did with sandy hook or the cinema one.
>>
File: contempt.jpg (21 KB, 330x285) Image search: [Google]
contempt.jpg
21 KB, 330x285
>>72055379
>thinks 10-20USD a day is an expensive or serious habit
I wonder how much your 4chan addiction has lost you in potential productivity.
>>
>>72040523
Weed has been grown in southern Ohio since indians held the land. This was just a family business carrying on tradition. It's a business that has been conducted in a civil manner for generations. Now enter the Mexicans into the midwest. Want monopoly. Kill competition.
>>
File: 1453065644939.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453065644939.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>72055621

damn bro
i want to be you

... you.... you have the money

fuck yes
>>
>>72040623
The whole point is that he's saying it could be a cartel
>>
File: panic-disorder-4604.jpg (20 KB, 400x213) Image search: [Google]
panic-disorder-4604.jpg
20 KB, 400x213
>>72040523
Is this story the reason /pol/ is being slid extra-hard tonight?
>>
>>72043685
The 1200 plants they refer to are those from a 2012 raid on an outdoor grow. They suspe ted Mexicans but made no arrests that I recall. The Rhodens had about 200 plants.
>>
File: strangeness.jpg (75 KB, 590x751) Image search: [Google]
strangeness.jpg
75 KB, 590x751
>>72055803
>Supports current drug policy
While your busy roleplaying as a white man, I will carry on being one. Take the dadpill.
>>
File: 1439524241916.jpg (799 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1439524241916.jpg
799 KB, 1280x1920
>>72040523
i actually had this thought yesterday when it talked about grow operations.

cletus and freinds no matter how backwoods and redneck, wouldnt murder whole families.
they would just shoot whoever backstabbed them.

the savageness of this crime screams this is work of cartels and mexishits
>>
>>72040523
>Cartels killing people in US soil.

Gas yourself OP. The killer was a dirty lobster american bent on christ.
>>
Have I got something to tell you guys.
>>
>>72055930

I doubt it, its been getting unbearable since the fag milo started dicussing the forum.
>>
File: illegals2.jpg (86 KB, 374x401) Image search: [Google]
illegals2.jpg
86 KB, 374x401
>>72056451
>taquitos: the post
>>
>>72054379
This is in the country. Gunshots are normal everyday (and night) sounds. Nobody associates them with violence.
>>
>>72056401
It's like you're saying no rednecks ever tried to murder their entire family before. It happens a lot more often then you folks are giving them credit for.
>>
>>72054095

It was definitely a professional crew. For them to cover that many locations, and kill multiple people inside the same house. You would have to almost coordinate it so that nothing could have went wrong, i.e having multiple shooters, executing at the same time.

It's assumed this family was armed, so you would have to be careful not to wake up someone. One guy couldn't go bedroom to bedroom, house to house and have pulled this off. It's impossible.

What really is interesting to me is that they killed the 16 year old, but not the three other children. I see that as the other children were too innocent, and couldn't be held accountable for the actions of their relatives. But it makes me think that if that is the case, they DID hold the 16 year old accountable meaning he was a part of what was going on, aka drug trade.

I think this family was supplying cartel members with lots and lots of weed. Now, it's hard for someone GROWING to get into debt. You grow your shit, you sell it. BUT like others have mentioned if these folks said .. "NAW, we wanna sell to someone else" OR "We don't want to do this anymore, fuck off." That could of warranted a hit. Also there might of been beef, and the Cartel was afraid of them snitching. The people who pulled this off I am assuming are living in the US regularly, and being snitched on could have had HUGE repercussions for the operations. So sending 3 professional hit men in the middle of the night that live hours and hours away seems like what they did. These guys rolled up, pulled triggers, ROLLED out, hopped on the highway and they were gone. By the time the bodies were discovered they were hundreds of miles away already. This definitely wasn't their first rodeo.
>>
>>72056843
No fuckin way
>>
>>72056451
>rural area
>8 dead in one night
>single family
>4 different houses
>babies spared

>not cartels

Trump's gonna win with 60%+ when the details come out.

Screencap this.
>>
File: mini-milo-not-optional12.jpg (653 KB, 1667x914) Image search: [Google]
mini-milo-not-optional12.jpg
653 KB, 1667x914
>>72040523
Interesting post sir
>>
>>72055379
Most stupid fucks spend ten dollars on Starbucks every day, do the have an addiction problem? Are you sure Starbucks isn't a serious addiction? People spend 10 bucks a day riding the bus, shouldn't they walk, isn't riding the buss seriously addictive? People spend ten bucks at mcdonalds every day for a lunch, are you sure Mcdonalds isn't a serious addiction?

See this is how much of a retard you sound like. I bet you thought your comment was sooo clever, let's show those silly potheads!
>>
>>72050179
Myself and almost every fucker i know smoked cigarettes or drank alcohol before we smoked pot. Hell, overdosing myself on sugar was more of a gateway drug for me than pot
>>
>>72053419
Or they just picked the lock or slid through a window.
>>
>>72054650

>enforcing the law
>backwards
>>
Dayton reporting in

The only Mexicans I see work at McDonald's or landscaping
>>
>>72061361
Dogs didn't bark.
>>
>>72061931
Fuuuuuuuck that puts a whole new perspective into things. If it was a cartel the dogs would have been killed. What kind of dogs were they? Maybe they were used to people being on the property all day long and didnt bark?
>>
>>72053140
The kids left alive are 3, 6 months and I think a few days or weeks. Not exactly the type who are going to be able to effectively snitch. If those kids were like 5+ they'd probably be dead too.
>>
>>72040523
>I don't think a bunch of rural rednecks living in trailers will be smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations
but the mexican intellectuals can right?
>>
>>72062157

It's crazy growing up knowing that you were spared by the people who executed your parents. That for a moment, they thought about you, and made the decision to not shoot you in the fuckin' head. But yet you're too young to remember anything as to what happen that night.
>>
>>72062155
I think they're pits. One of the relatives said they were the type that would bark, but who knows. In my experience dogs in the country generally are the type that would bark (of course there's always the exceptions).
>>
It's also worth noting the media has speculated it may be cartel related. Pretty shitty cover up.
>>
>>72059628
>10 bucks to ride a bus
>which is letting someone go elsewhere, possibly to a job or simply to get around
>essential service, in other words
>10 bucks for starbucks or mcdonalds, aka consumption of food/drink, something people sorta need to keep living
>essential, in other words. admitedly less so since you can always buy food/drink elsewhere
>10bucks a day on weed
>something that does nothing productive, nothing good, just causes you to loll around useless for periods of time
>much the same in fact as you, the person i am responding to, likely does

Do you see which of these $10 per day expenditures is least useful and tolerable?
>>
>>72054739
>You guys really need to close that border.
We try to, but you have big business who wants it to stay open because that means a flood of low-wage workers. Democrats don't want it because that's a voting base for them. Libs don't want it because they're bleeding hart idiots.
>>
>>72061764
Where in Dayton?

Master race is limited to South Park and Oregon District neighborhoods.
>>
>>72063334

you need recreation to live as much as you "need" starbucks.
>>
>>72063707
I have recreation. I go jogging (rarely), i read books, I even play The Video Games. I don't need to alter my mind with external chemicals and sit around gobbling food like a fucking vacuum to have 'recreation'. but then what would a WEEDLEAF know. go back to fluffing Jamal and getting high
>>
File: americans_maps.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
americans_maps.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
>>72063904

>vidya fag
>moralizing about how others spend downtime

Well that's real fuckin' neato for you champ, but guess what, people always have and always will enjoy getting a little fucked up now and then and you being butthurt about it isn't going to change anything.
>>
What if, and I'm just floating this out there as it were speculation without any fact or evidence to back it up, but what if marijuana had absolutely nothing to do with the murders? What if the marijuana grow ops is just a coincidence? What if there's some fucked up serial killer out there roaming the countryside targeting people?
>>
>>72064581

There's a greater chance of a Congo nigger winning a Nobel Prize for science.
>>
>>72064581

Where is proof the plants exist?
>>
>>72040827
It's well known shilling isn't as effective here because mods are anonymous and can't be contacted by non-mods, and because of the nature of the site which doesn't allow for downvote-hiding content.
>>
>>72042013

Except corn, alfalfa, and soybeans require large amounts of land to be anywhere near as profitable as marijuana. Hicks cannot afford land like that.
>>
>>72062637
This is how a super heroes, or villains are born
>>
>>72040523
Looking at your picture OP, there are 9 maybe 12 vehicles parked in the crime scene tape. A lot look like they just rolled up. Were the drivers killed - called in to get cleaned up operation? Possibly numbers of dead got underreported?
>>
why you guys say there's a cover up? is on the front page of fucking CNN, and even they are saying that it could be related to a marijuana operation from a years back that got busted.

> In August 2012, Ohio law enforcement officers found "a major marijuana grow site in Pike County with suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel,"

So really you are making shit up. There's no cover up.
>>
>>72066063
read the fucking thread next time
>>
>>72065960
That's just a run of the mill white trash family compound set up.
>>
>>72046186
>the crown

Does anyone else heartily laugh every time they're reminded that Canada is still part of the UK?
>>
>>72066329
UK is a country which Canada is not part of.
>>
>>72066451
And yet the UK monarchy is prosecuting their criminals......
>>
>>72066527
You're clueless. UK and Canada share a monarchy. It's fucking retarded but don't blame me.
>>
>>72066715
I think the joke is going over your head, senpai.
>>
>>72064944
I'm glad you added the science part to the end. At first I thought you forgot Obama already won Nobel prize.
>>
What is Trump's opinion about this? Why is he not getting involved to solve the case?
>>
>>72065484

This place is nothing but shills since the exodus. And the content of this site has dropped dramatically. This thread right here is a quality thread but all discussion is shit down by shills and shit posters who both derail all threads not about cucks or is X h'white
>>
>>72063904
You sound like an absolute faggot. I bet you have no friends.
>>
File: 1260543994629.jpg (8 KB, 223x249) Image search: [Google]
1260543994629.jpg
8 KB, 223x249
>>72067041
Go sit in the corner retard.
>>
Same way they covered up all the women being raped in the EU

They say 1 in 5 European women have been raped so far but probably about 1 in 2 women who have or do walk alone at night have been raped here.

The globalist jew don't care people are being murdered and raped, they only care about one thing and that's money. The leftists don't care that people are being murdered and raped, they only care about one thing and that's interracial sex.
>>
>>72066232
I'm not counting the trashed ones. There are four "reliable drivers", one sports car, and five "serviceable", recently parked. For a family, even Americans, too much, surely. There are meant to be four different murder locations and families shot asleep remember. Mind you they could be employees cars the morning after held.
>>
>>72055890
It could be fucking aliens. Cartel do not usually leave anyone alive if they are going on a slaughter spree. Even kids.
>>
>>72051697
It's a huge fucking problem too. Hippies bitch and moan about protecting the environment, but the very pot they smoke is doing more harm to the local environment than they could even imagine.

Pot grows in the forest are fucking disgusting. Trash, chemicals, shit, piss. On top of that, when it rains all that shit flows downhill into waterways polluting streams and rivers.

The cartel members will go through and kill Deer, bear, and what ever else that may pose a threat to their grow. On top of that they booby trap the area around the grow. Fishhooks on trip wires, sharped sticks, all the likes.

It's not just Nor-Cal either. Pot grows are all over the mountains out here. It's not uncommon to stumble on a grow even in the San Bernardino mountains. What's scary about that is how developed they are, as far as mountain communities go.

Pot fags have no clue the cost of that bowl they just smoked, economically, socially, and environmentally.
>>
>>72050899
Found this article

might be of use to someone in this thread

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/08/16/waverly-state-agents-deputies-take-down-mexican-drug-cartel.html
>>
>>72041046
Grow operations aren't that technical tbf. The hardest part is knowing the botany and gardening involved, other than that it's setting up the automated lighting, watering, and what not.
>>
>>72056843
Not to defend them but that's clearly shooped
I'm sure there are real pics of similar shit out there
>>
>>72041046
Hicks make pretty badass meth labs all the time, its the retards that make the news not the hillbilly Walter Whites.
>>
>>72058242
Its fake. You can tell by the pixels.
>>
>>72042748
Cincy bro here. Mexicans control the city here. If you mention them directly by name in public there's a chance of them killing you, or attempting. They are crazy mother fuckers.
>>
Chicago just had the Gage Park killing. Family of six.

More messicans.
>>
>>72040523
>MFW it's just like my shitty HBO miniseries
>>
>>72067341
Your really deserve your flag for this post. What the fuck do you care ''''''''''''Australia'''''''''''''''.
>>
>>72068139
Didn't that guy drive an RV?
>>
>>72041046
Then why were they executed? I think they were trying to run a business themselves and pissed their competition off.
>>
>>72043933

You can only fight back if you are actually awake and/or have your guns at hand. These folks were taken out in their beds apparently by people who had planned what they were going to do.

Be interesting to see the crime scene examination. Does anybody know if they were all done at the same time, which indicates multiple killers, or if they were done at different times, indicating a solo killer.
>>
>>72063561
cville
>>
>>72047820
No they didn't. They specifically keep repeating these were execution style murders with connection to drugs. Just because they don't come out and say herp derp cartels doesn't mean there's a cover up.
>>
>>72068983
It is, though. Except there aren't any good guys around to clear it all up. In reality, the villains usually win.
>>
File: true-detective-season-2-review.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
true-detective-season-2-review.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>72071378
They covered that in the second season.
>>
>>72056451

Where were you Friday Jose?
>>
>>72040523
OH 8 = MX
>>
>>72067341

>Even kids.

yeah but its mostly utilitarian, either punishing someone who ran away by killing their family or eliminating witnesses. None of the kids were old enough to be witnesses and the family wasn't running anywhere, they probably just didn't "pay their taxes" to the cartel/criminal group that confronted them.

I am talking as someone who has been in the drug world.
>>
>>72063334

I'd equate Starbucks with weed, desu.
>>
>>72040523
>I don't think a bunch of rural rednecks living in trailers will be smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations on their own

Something tells me you don't know many "rural rednecks". It must be those crafty wetbacks long lauded for their astronomical intelligence.
>>
>>72063334
I just did a 10 dollar dab, while wearing a 3 piece suit and driving my Lincoln Continental.
>>
File: pickton.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
pickton.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>72040523
Piketon
>Pickton

Checkmate burger
>>
Columbus NM mayor, police chief and many others busted in large gun/drug running ring with cartel connections.

This came out half a decade ago.

I dont doubt for a second there are people working with cartel connections in every state directly north of the border.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/new-mexico/1222822-major-scandal-columbus-mayor-police-chief.html
>>
Cartel would have killed the babies
>>
>>72040523
>I don't think a bunch of rural rednecks living in trailers will be smart enough to run sophisticated drug operations on their own

You don't know much, then.
>>
>Family was growing weed and not selling it to a certain group, instead selling it to a rival group.
>Certain group killed them.

It's probably not that complicated. Were they beaners? Bikers? Who the fuck knows.

>>72073083
man fuck that guy
>>
>>72040523
>inb4 DEA sanctioned hit.
>>
>>72073083
ITT: OP uses aerial photos to trigger leafs.
>>
>>72071563
The second season was shit tho.
>>
>>72040523

that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>72073159
>Cartel corruption in CA, AZ, NM, TX
No shit sherlock. If someone doesn't get that the border states are fucked with constantly over this then they're a fucking retard eg, northerners in general.
Hell, the RGV in south Texas is the most probably the most corrupt area in the country.
>>
>>72042748
Man, that shit is spreading even into the nice suburbs around Dayton. It's like everything is on that stuff now.
>>
>>72047988
great movie
>>
I thought Mexicans too. But the only thing that makes me discard my people is that the children wouldn't have survided the hit. Mexicans, I'm so ashamed to own it up, can be extremely barbaric and wouldn't mind torturing and killing the poor kids. Thank God they were left unharmed.
>>
Im guessing the killers have already retreated back across the border. The entire Sheriffs department needs to be investigated in this, something stinks.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.