[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nigger slang/lingo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 26453t01.gif (10 KB, 640x549) Image search: [Google]
26453t01.gif
10 KB, 640x549
Can someone redpill me on modern nigger slang? I hear these terms way more than I would like to and I have absolutely no idea what they mean.

>on point
>low key
>fleek
>bands
>juice

There are probably more, but these are the first to come to mind.
>>
>>72040480
On point and low key aren't nigger slang. You need to get out more
>>
>>72040605
They originated in nigger culture then because I only hear white niggers and niggers say them.
>>
>>72040664
lel

You've never heard a white person say "keep it low key"? You really must not have left your mom's basement in the past 25 years
>>
>>72040743
>You've never heard a white person say "keep it low key"?
I don't associate with white niggers.
>>
Bumping for non niggers to explain what the slang means
>>
>>72040840
>damage control intensifies

Sorry you've never been hunting or had any friends in your life, OP. I'm sure your mom blames you for your dad leaving you guys, too.

It's not your fault.
>>
The first time I heard lowkey was in Reservoir Dogs.

Most of these aren't nigger slang apart from bands and fleek. On point is army slang.
>>
>>72041503
Here's your final reply.

>>72041705
I've only ever heard niggers and nigger music use it. Normal people don't.

Oh yeah another one of these nigger terms I hear too much is "lit."
>>
>>72041966
>I'm gonna reply "just one last time" to let him know how not-baited I am!

How sad!

10:1 says you learned everything you know about the outside world through 4chan and the internet.
>>
What the hell is fleek? Never heard that before.
>>
im still unsure what blanda is supposed to mean
>>
>>72042697
Same thing as on point but makes you sound special
>>
>>72042801
It is an old /int/ meme that is about racemixing. It comes from a swedish song about fucking niggers called Blanda Upp!

>>72043121
"On point" still has yet to be defined.
>>
Wow OP you I really are a friendless autist, aren't you? Whites have been saying "low key" since the 30's.

>inb4 more autism from OPs basement
>>
>>72040840
>white niggers
Your mom should have aborted you.
>>
>>72043711
You gonna keep changing your IP so I'll reply to you again, attention whore?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>72043284
>"On point" still has yet to be defined.
It are of meaning ficki.
>>
>>72040480
If you use the word "fleek" do us all a favor and kill your self. I had to punched myself in the face just for typing that stupid made up word. It's not to bad in print but It cringe triggers me any time I hear it out loud.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.