[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black tumblr interracial fetishist admits everything he wrot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: DkE8q8t[1].png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
DkE8q8t[1].png
10 KB, 225x225
Black tumblr interracial fetishist admits everything he wrote about his travels to Europe was bullshit; issues apology for his racism.

http://blackineurope.tumblr.com/post/143351598012/the-end-you-should-read-this-to-the-end

kek. Why do so many of these degenerates resort to sexual fantasies?
>>
>>72037601
They're also a victim of conditioning
Race mixing is a two way street
It'll kill off the black race as well
Too stupid to realize
>>
>>72037601
>Coffee & Pasta
Copy & Paste
>>
>>72038008
I have no idea what this is implying
>>
>>72037882
What are you talking about? Africa gives birth to more people that it can take care of and is shitting them out to the rest of the world.

Africa will still be black. Only europe and asia will be darker.
>>
>>72037882
Don't a huge percentage of African Americans have White DNA?
>>
>>72038657
As in, they are part White, not they're just White people with black skin
>>
File: Family Guy black racism.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Family Guy black racism.jpg
176 KB, 1024x1024
>>72038657
>Don't a huge percentage of African Americans have White DNA?

mfw they will claim its the other way around!
>>
>>72038272
The damage is proportionally more to white people, yes
With the passage of time however both genes will be tainted and half breeds will have neither of the good aspects of both races in the median
It's the best way to control populations
>>72038657
Probably?
It won't be good in the long run
They maybe savages but thats who they are and they are part of the world as well
More mixing means all those traits will be supplanted by some mish mash of traits in between
>>
>>72038761

Yes, slave masters fucking the slaves wasn't uncommon and because the kids were born black no one would suspect a thing, despite modern blacks not resembling the western Africans they descend from all that much.
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-04-25-16-58-49.png (109 KB, 480x786) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-04-25-16-58-49.png
109 KB, 480x786
>>72037601

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA very ironic.
>>
>>72037601
TL,dr abou this Nigger ?
>>
>>72040471
I have tumblr and follow some creep I feel sorry for after chatting to. Anyway he's a bit... unrestrained in what he posts and shares these weird posts from this Black guy (inb4 you were his #1 fan).

He claimed to have travelled around Europe and had sex with lots of White women who wanted him because he was Black. He also presented statistics to show Black people were better. He had several thousand followers iirc.

Well now he's admitted it's all bullshit, and that he no longer hates White people.
>>
>>72040471
I should add this was going on for years, his archive goes back to Feb 2014
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.