[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America so far ahead of other nations on gun rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: JUST.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
While there is an active liberal lobby to remove gun rights from the individual in America, I don't think it's going to actually come to pass. Too many people with guns are willing to shoot you if you try to take them away for that to be terribly viable. Not to mention, most other nations don't recognize the right to own firearms at all.

Most Western European nations, for example, are over 200 or so years behind America in adopting gun rights.

How the fuck do you guys even manage to fall this far behind?
>>
>tfw have carried for years

I don't even comprehend a lot of times that this is a fairly unique freedom in the western world. Sometimes this country can disappoint me and other times I can literally feel my freedom boner protruding down my leg.
>>
My uninformed opinion is that guns have been an integral part of America since the Wild West days. For defense, hunting, etc. This cultural aspect remained over the years. The 2nd Amendment has helped preserve this aspect of culture by making it a right.
>>
>>72033869
Pretty much this. I'm not a real gun nut and only prefer shotguns but the fact that I'm allowed to buy handguns if I feel like it is pure gold
>>
>>72034380
Are you sure you're a Canadian?
>>
>>72034477
Why?
>>
Gun rights were once sacred in Bongistan too. I believe Orwell even wrote about the importance of an armed citizenry. How far the lefties have torn them down
>>
>>72034380
They were an integral part of our culture until at least the 50s. Around the time statism started to get big around the world. Pure coincidence, though...
>>
>>72034549
It seems to me like the majority of Canadians around here are pretty anti gun.

I don't know if they are serious, or just shitposters, but that's the vibe i get.
>>
Americans need guns because they're insecure because of their lack of foreskin.
>>
>>72034754
Ya, it's a liberal cesspool here. I like guns and am very knowledgeable about them. I wish we could carry here.
>>
I heard that Switzerland has better gun laws than you.
>>
File: 1418122373211.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1418122373211.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>72034803
>>
>>72033760
more like USA is behind the rest of the world in gun banning.
sadly

>in 1912 it became illegal for minor to buy firearms without their parents approval.
>the government subsidised military full caliber rifles that had shortened barrels and stocks, called schoolcarbines, which were used in PE class in a sport called school shooting.

ahh the good ol' days. when men were men, kids were men and women were men
>>
>>72034876
They dont.
>>
If it wasn't for the army in Finland, we'd probably be no-gunz as well. I doubt most people ever stop to think how important it is to be able to own firearms.
>>
We have a better system, where you need to get a license and pass mental tests.
>>
>>72034890
Its the truth.
>>
File: notloc is a fag.jpg (12 KB, 206x366) Image search: [Google]
notloc is a fag.jpg
12 KB, 206x366
>>72035025
>>
File: 1458632631745.jpg (17 KB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
1458632631745.jpg
17 KB, 512x480
>>72032698

Obama wants us to be the next cukked nation
>>
>>72034890
Didn't Jews start the getting rid of foreskin thing?
>>
>>72035272
Yeah, they bite it off when the baby is born.
>>
File: IMG_20160415_164556.jpg (663 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_164556.jpg
663 KB, 1600x1200
>>72034876
Not in good states
Don't need a permit to CC, no feature bans, and can hunt w suppressors
>>
>>72035350
Americans are pretty fucked up.
>>
>>72035388
>G20

Why do you torture yourself.
>>
presence of an active 'gun culture' (the one that's perpetually maligned)

literally millions of people interested in buying and shooting guns

not an owner and never shot one myself, but it's these people that keep second amendment rights alive

this may be in the distant future, but as 3d printing gets better and cheaper, more people worldwide will have access to firearms

'gun control' doesnt have much of a future
>>
Because it was written into your constitution as a right for everyone to be able to bear arms and you manage to hold onto it because you had it to start with. Other countries it was never a right to begin with.
>>
>>72035025

im assuming the 'mental test' is a single yes/no question: 'are you moslem?'
>>
>>72034876
Depends on the state, in my state you can literally by an ak-47 for cash out of a dudes trunk. Of course in commiefornia next door you can't

Also requiring people to own a fun is just as tyrannical as not allowing you to own a gun
>>
>>72033760
because it's part of our culture. the greatest threat to America as we know it is the affront to our culture from SJWs, jews, and communists like Bernie Sanders.
>>
because "gun rights" are an american thing

literally nobody in germany gives a shit about guns, i wouldnt even know what to do with it to be honest
>>
>>72033760
Are Americans really this stupid or do they just troll or the time?

>inb4 achmed
>>
>>72035858
its on the same level as american's being proud that they are world champion in fucking football

literally nobody on this entire fucking planet but americans plays football
>>
so long as you can't have guns you aren't free

burgers may have a lot of problems but telling people to cower in the corner and shit themselves in order to ward off rapists and murderers isn't one of them
>>
>>72035732
moslems are not allowed to own or carry a gun unless they are serving.
>>
>>72035974
Not really, gun ownership is something every country that wants to call itself free has to have.
>>
>>72034754
I have 6 guns personally and almost everyone I associate with has at least one. It's just the city faggots who are anti gun.
Also handguns are relatively rare. Hard to own here. Lots of stupid rules to follow.
>>
>>72033760
Founding fathers had enough foresight to see how kike-cucked all the other white countries were going to be, and they started their country through an armed revolt and thought their citizens should have the right to do the same.
>>
>>72033760

Actually, we are "ahead" on gun rights. As in, we got all ours taken away.

Whether you think "ahead" is a good or bad thing is up for discussion though.
>>
>>72035813
>literally nobody in germany gives a shit about guns
And that's why they'll get steamrolled by shitskins and their black market AK47s and RPGs from former Soviet bloc countries.

It'll be fun to watch to say the least.
>>
>>72035813
>>72035974

>Eurcucks think that Americans have any concern with what the world thinks about what we do

You guys care about the rest of the world because you aren't important

You realize it's like being mad at Rome for not concerning it's with the opinions of marcomanii tribes
>>
File: UK Police.jpg (177 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
UK Police.jpg
177 KB, 1024x682
All these poor eurofags that couldn't even afford to buy guns and ammo if they were allowed to by their nanny states trying to troll lol. Have fun depending on the police to protect your family.
>>
>>72036109
Maybe, but on a serious sidenode, what would i personally do with a gun?
Kill some sandniggers over an argument?
I mean, we never had any reason to be afraid of anything in Germany, and we still dont. a few more sandniggers aint gonna change. Americans have a reason to be afraid, so i guess there is a point in owning a gun when your children get chopped up at schools.
But seriously, whats the point in owning a gun? All that metaphysical "freedom" shit away, not to mention Americans are probably as free as Chinese people.

>>72036301
But thats not happening. We never had any Terrorism attacks. Sure the big cities are filled with sandniggers, but they hold no power.
Like how are we getting steamrolled? By who? We are the strongest Power in Europe by FAR, despite merkel going full cuck.
Our civilians dont need guns.
>>
2nd amendment, its pretty much impossible to get rid of an amendment. the US has always been heavily pro-gun so it's embedded into their culture.
>>
>>72034990
Yeah, but you guys resort in using knifes, swords and shit.

It's on a subconscious level to keep it primal when fighting your enemy drunk.
>>
>>72033760

We dont have a need to own guns though. In America a lot of people think its there duty to have a gun.

Its part of your culture. Even pre-hungerford in the late 80s, whenhand guns and semi auto rifles were legal . People did not own them on mass here.
>>
File: 1460572949764.png (526 KB, 941x1206) Image search: [Google]
1460572949764.png
526 KB, 941x1206
>>72036457
>Our civilians dont need guns
I seriously hope you're shitposting.
>>
>>72036517
Muslim hordes rampaging through your nations, beheading veterans in the street, raping young children, molesting women in the street, imposing sharia law, corrupting your politics, a complacent government that wants this easily controlled victim block for their own corrupted power

>we don't need guns

Oh yes, yes you do...
>>
>>72036457
Wow Germany really is this cucked huh?
>>
>>72036698

Gun's would not stop any of that fool. Atleast not in this country, maybe in Murica.
>>
>>72036907
You people are lost

Enjoy the caliphate
>>
>>72036457
Dude, what the fuck man?
Where have you been?
Berlin is burning
Your culture and history is being erased by the generation, yet you have no problems with hat?
You guys lead the world in "thought crimes" for christ sake. It's because of the one deterrent you guys don't have is the reason why your government is out of control with multiculturalism and emasculating your once proud race.
>>
>>72036457
Hello Hans. Could watch this video if you haven't already and tell me if you see it as true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>72036530
You want to hand out guns to untrained Civilians?
Do you know how many fucking converts we have here? You want to hand weapons to Salafists? Because thats what an "Universal" gun right does. Give guns to mentally ill and Salafists.

What do you even know about the German people? They are lazy, fat and cowards.
They would NEVER give up their cozy lives to fight anything.
Germany is also a huge big massive Police state, we have Police armed with MP5's at every single bigger Trainstation and at nights, every 5th car is a police car.

You have a point for France, Belgium, and ESPECIALLY those island monkeys in the UK. But shit like that doesnt work in Germany. Everything here is controlled, you are constantly being watched and observed, every single organisation has been infiltrated by the BND.

What we need is military presence in our streets, but we absolutely should not go full retard and give out Universal rights to carry a fucking gun so they can go and shoot up some schools.

>>72036878
The media makes it alot worse. I live in cologne, have all my life, in a part of the town where every second doorbell sign is Turkish. There is no difference. Those guys from ISIS dont need to smuggle in through refugees, they can just check in normally. The refugees sit around all day in their weird refugee camps and never get out of there. They dont do shit, nothing has changed.

We had rapes and all that shit just as much as america has it with the niggers, at least since the 1960 where turks started to immigrate in masses.
>>
Switzerland is where its at.
>>
>>72037100
I know you don't have a lot of gun experience but this "untrained civilian". Is nonsens

Guns are not complicated, they are simple machines invented hundreds of years ago.

"Training". Takes all of about 10 minutes.
>>
>>72036457
I pray for the day Germany gets nuked
>>
File: 1458497326246.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1458497326246.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>>72037256
Hans does not want the responsibility of defending himself. Nor does he want others to have that responsibility.

In a way, he's right. His state will do that for them, at least some what.
>>
>>72036907
Oh jesus christ another proud fucking Empire is lost.

Wake me up, why are Brits like this? They had the most Elite attitude in the world, for crying out loud "Divine right of kings" what the fuck happen? How can you let mudshit and your goverment walk all over you? You can slayed by the millions and answered to no one.

At least we stopped we been keeping our government at bay with gun laws and rapefuggess. Only reason why they haven't gone full retard because there's to many white people with guns.
>>
>>72035417
At least we're potty trained unlike some of your other former Colonies.
>>
>>72034668
Not really. The second amendment wasn't seen to protect gun rights until the 80s. We had gun free cities all over the US in the 30s and 20s
>>
>>72037500
And yet, your country is still covered in brown.
>>
>>72037071
Media=/= Reality

Most muslims who live here are radical(or at least support radical views), this is true.
But you dont shit where you sleep. They get trained and recruited here and then fuck off elsewhere to blow up themselves. Again, we need to round them up and get rid of them, but there is no fucking civil war going on in the streets or some shit.
All these fucking refugees sit in their stupid camps and have been forgotten, they are not going to get out of there.

>>72037083
This video mostly talks about merkel doing damage control. She holds no more power at this point, and all refuge rights have already been revoked.

>>72037421
You should. Since the 1960's Germany has attracted millions of Muslims to work here. Those are actually "integrated" into society and do not pose a threat, but those created by "America vs everyone" wars are a threat. You are directly causing millions of fucking disgusting sandniggers flooding the country and abusing the social system.

I for one am glad that they dont get anything tho, they are pretty pissed right now.

>>72037453
Defend myself against who?
Muslims? topkek. 99% of the muslims in germany are turks

Do you know what the turks are doing? Fight the fucking Kurds. they dont give a shit about Germans. Let them slaughter each other while we deny them any chance of good jobs or Power in the political system.
>>
>>72034380
>since the wild west days

I think Americans would see it as since the first colonies, guns made hunting relatively easy and it put them on equal footing with the Indians even though they were outnumbered
>>
>>72037456

Mate, where i live and work there are zero immigrants and muslims, crime is barley existent. I only see black people if i drive into the city.

If i lived in an area with lots of immigrants and muslims i would feel differently. I support UKIP and want out the EU but owning a gun is not going to make didley squat difference.
>>
>>72034905
And every one of them smoked
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.