[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT'S IT!! i CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER SCANDINAVIANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: MANUP.jpg (14 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
MANUP.jpg
14 KB, 425x300
YOU'RE LETTING YOUR LITTLE GIRLS HANGOUT WITH GROWN PEDO''S FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, YOU'RE SONS ARE GETTING BEAT UP EASILY IN SCHOOL BY MIDDLE EASTERN AND AFRICAN SAVAGES, AND YOU'RE LETTING THESE CREATURES TRAMPLE ALL OVER YOU LIKE A SISSY'S! MAN UP YOU FUCKS, I'M SHOUTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I CARE! I CAN'T STICK SEEING YOU LIKE THIS ANY LONGER, HERE IN IRELAND, YEAH WE'RE NOT SAINTS OR DIVINE PERFECT, BUT AT LEAST WE FUCKING PUNCH BACK!!!! MAN UP PUSSIES!!
>>
>you're
>>
>>72033385
or maybe the women are attracted to them because they act more like men then you pussies crying on a hentai image board
>>
>>72033450
I'm drunk OK.
>>
>>72033571
What a surprise.
>>
>>72033452
They act like monkeys.
>>
>>72033693
Still manlier than Canadians, though.
>>
>>72033644
Fuck you Norway

You are by far the most stuck up pompous animal fuckers I've ever seen

You, above all the other Nordic countries need to die

I'm serious
>>
Don't blame the rest, they are getting wiser. Sweden deserves the full blame though
>>
>>72033777
cool
>>
>>72033385
>At least we Fucking Punch Back
Sorry boyo but the youth don't fight back. the Kikes got them soon we'll be cucked like england
>>
>>72033777
HEAVENLY DIGITS
>>
>>72033739
Nope.
>>
>>72033385

Quiet potato nigger
>>
File: 1414979056380.png (36 KB, 286x260) Image search: [Google]
1414979056380.png
36 KB, 286x260
>tfw we cant kill all the blacks in the south east and replace them with Scandinavians that want to escape
>>
>>72033385
Isn't this a western civilization all about, let their children do whatever they want?
>>
>>72033777
shut fuck up, your are way worse than Sweden.

You're president is a fucking nigger.
You are sub 50% white.
You are the source of social justice warriors.
You are the ones destabilizing the middle east and sending refugees to us.
You are the ones producing thousands upon thousands of interracial cuckhold videos.
You are the ones who invented multiculturalism.
You are the ones who invented the melting pot.
Europe is literally copying the US. Our leaders have such a hard on for America, they are all trying to be more and more like the US. Multiculturalism, diversity, tolerance, equality etc etc is all ideas that Europe have slowly absorbed from the US after ww2.
>>
>>72034335
People are leaving regardless. Not all to America but still. Virginia any good?
>>
>>72034859
>moving from a 90% white country to a sub 50% white country with a black president because you want to live in a whiter country

The fact that so many swedes decide to leave than fight tells us a lot about swedes.
>>
>>72034386
A friend of mine screenshot a conversation on Facebook (Norwegians) talking about cis privilege and how they refused writing their sex on questionnaires unless there's a third option. I never thought it would get here, but it has. No one's safe.
>>
>>72033790
They are taking advantage of your nice cuckness :(
>>
>>72035169
I'm not wasting my time reversing close to a century of idiocy in a near-fascist almost-shithole because muh country. I was born here, grew up here and used to love it here. Now I don't and things are only going to get worse. I want freedom, to be pursue my own happiness and success. I can either do that in a 90% white country with shit laws that is slowly, and willingly, going down the drain or do it in a 50% white country with much better laws. It's far from perfect but I'd rather move to fucking Alaska than spend the rest of my life in a gated community in southern Sweden holding off the shitskin hordes that our overlords let in uncontrolled.

I want a future for my family and everything I've seen so far leads me to believe they won't have it here.
>>
>>72033385
I heard the Sicilian mafia has declared war on the shitskins rapefugees. Is this true? If so, large scale war when?
>>
>>72035963
Atleast stay and fight for the 2018 election you coward.
>>
>>72033777
>777
kek wills it!
death to Norway!!
>>
I'm willing to bet 95% of scandis were never taught how to fight by their parents, and that violence solves nothing.
>>
>>72036836
>being taught how to fight by their parents
Jesus christ, no wonder you are fucked up Australia.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.