[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Risk with Asian pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 011.jpg (58 KB, 500x753) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
58 KB, 500x753
Are there any potential political ramifications for a White guy to go to an Asian country and knocking off more than his fair share of Asian cooch? I love Asian women, but don't want to end up jumped by a Chinese triad or something.

>I respect Asian men but still love Asian girls
>>
>jumped by a Chinese triad

Probably won't happen unless you don't pay up
>>
If you're going to fuck around, then there's a risk. Clingy women, angry relatives, dishonoured boyfriends, etc.

If you actually go about it respectfully, or at least fuck actual sluts and whores in the big cities, then the only risk is the VD you'll get.
>>
>>72033455
I guess the "dishonored boyfriend" scenario worries me, but I'd never be a blatant dick and mess with someone's girl

https://youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
>>
>>72033932
Blond guy is a prick, but Asian dude is a real cuck
>>
>>72034874
Cuck, slut and a prick go to bar...
>>
File: 1442515278452.jpg (65 KB, 645x555) Image search: [Google]
1442515278452.jpg
65 KB, 645x555
>>72033932
Wow is this real ? Those two look low test as fuck, how much of a cuck do you have to be to let those pussies take your date ?
>>
>>72033932
>>72034874
Agreed, blond guy needs his shit smashed in. I would of just left the scene and when the bitch came back crying "YONG CHING CHANG CHO!" I would just tell her to JAN YA SING OWA!

that'll show her to fuck with white guys.
>>
>>72033260
had a friend applying to be in the Foreign Service, had to wait 1 year to check all his credentials and sources. Apparently they don't like it when you fuck so many foreigners.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
>>72033932
This is like watching a nightmare
>>
>>72033932
hory shito
>>
>>72033260
You can't even get laid here, what makes you think that anyone would like you outside of the USA?
>>
>>72033432
Underrated
>>
>>72033932
Asian women are like cock roaches with a mentality for survival of the fittest. They literally have no souls because they are over pampered.
>>
>>72037897

because foreign women fetishize American men and the power they represent.
>>
>>72033932
Wtf? Blonde just plucked that girl off that asian guy? And Asian guy just let it happen? Shamefru
>>
>>72037897
This.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.