[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of open relationships? Monogamy is simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: 216608127.jpg (15 KB, 450x313) Image search: [Google]
216608127.jpg
15 KB, 450x313
What does /pol/ think of open relationships? Monogamy is simply not feasible. Human beings aren't meant to stick to one partner but we must for the sake of civilization. Open relationships help quench the natural desire for other sexual partners. It also helps broaden perspectives and increases happiness and trust.
>>
Unless you're a thirsty basic hoe or a manhwore an open relationship is retarded. It's not our fault you made the wrong choice and are looking for avenues of escape.
>>
File: You're Retarded.png (165 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
You're Retarded.png
165 KB, 303x311
>>72032659
What ever you have to tell your self.
Your girl is just a whore and you are a cuck.
>>
You're seriously asking a bunch of neckbeard virgins what kind of relationship they like?

Have you lost your damn mind?
>>
File: double standards.jpg (37 KB, 450x313) Image search: [Google]
double standards.jpg
37 KB, 450x313
I agree.
>>
If you don't plan to have kids then it's okay
>>
>>72032659
If you like dealing with everybody's bullshit all the time, then go for it.
>>
>>72032659
The nuclear family is the best family unit. Children who grow up outside of a nuclear family almost invariably do worse than those that do.
>>
Never going to last. Promotes the spread of STDs. 100% degenerate.
>>
>>72032966
Speak for yourself king beta
>>
>>72032659
Yeah, the thing is we do pair bond. (well whites do)

The savages? Yeah they still act like monkeys. Pretending that acting like a monkey is natural for everyone is part of the problem.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 1460273941683.png (101 KB, 379x564) Image search: [Google]
1460273941683.png
101 KB, 379x564
>>72032659
>that pic

Literally "My Wife's Boyfriend"
>>
to put it in our terms.

open relationships are the ultimate bluepill.
>>
>>72033145
>The nuclear family
but this was the first step toward atomizing everyone. beforehand most of the extended family lived in one house together
>>
File: neogaf open relation.png (136 KB, 973x664) Image search: [Google]
neogaf open relation.png
136 KB, 973x664
>>72032659
>>
>>72032659
The alimony will be an absolute pain to pay.

It's a bad idea.
>>
>>72032659
Try it, then come back and tell us how it went 5 years later
>>
>>72033145
What about possible radiation damage to the kids?
>>
Monogamy is a cornerstone of civilized society
>>
>>72033435
Only because most people were poor as fuck.
>>
>>72032659
Except this is absolutely untrue. Monogamy developed for good reasons and we only recently started trying to overthrow it.

Yes there were some examples of people not adhering to it, mostly because they stood so far above the average that they couldn't be forced to but outside of that it was the norm. Even then polygamy was only really accepted for men, not women.

So far "polygamy" and "open relationships" have added nothing of value to society at all, in fact they've been detrimental and destructive all around but some people are so caught up in their ideas they can't take a step back and look at them objectively.
>>
>>72032659
What a coinicidens. I literally wanted to ask /pol/ why news and gossip sides (atleast in germany) are lately flooded with criticism to our monogamous society
>>
>>72032659
Open relationships are stupid. People tend to automatically conflate sex with emotion and so any regular sex between two people is likely to lead to attachment.

The physical aspect of a relationship is highly important and a woman who is monogomous takes a lot of pleasure from intimiate contact with her significant other and it helps the emotional bond.

Diluting that intimacy and bond by allowing her to fuck other men can only be detrimental to the relationships health because she can now find those things with others.

I mean, I am sure most men and women want to just fuck whoever turns them on whenever they want and dream of >>72033008 & >>72032659 but it just isn't a smart idea.

If you need multiple partners but don't want monogamy you have to make a decision as to whether you want a decade or two of free sex or a person to spend your life with.

I can almost rationalize 2 or 3 extremely close couples engaging in group sex but I've never met anybody I would be OK doing that with and definitely never someone I'd be OK letting my gf fuck, for any reason.

>>72033498
>>72033145
>>72033202
>>72033106
These sum it up I guess. Open relationship will lead to health complications or scares, divorce, and erode the foundations of your children's childhood as they witness a lack of affection, growing resentment, and eventually divorce between their parents.
>>
>>72034126
Trying to further break down society and relations, disenfranchise young males so they have no actual stake in society and wont get unruly over the current developements and so on and on.

It's basically just the typical communist propaganda. The same as those egalitarian ideas which are hammered into peoples heads each day.
>>
>>72033962
I want to add that historically polygamy has actually served a purpose along side monogamy.

In (ancient?) India, brothers who shared a farm would take turns tending to the land away from home or taking care of the herd.

One brother would stay at the homestead with a wife or wives. If any funny business occured at least it would be your brothers child and your neice/nephew and the family was communal anyways.

In ancient Sparta, older Spartan men would ask younger ones to knock up their wives because they thought it would produce healthier/stronger offspring and thus benefit the state. I recall they also had a system somewhat similar to the Indian one I mentioned above but maybe I'm getting mixed up. Though i guess one brother would be watching helots and the other would stay home (after they've graduated from Spartiates to full Spartans and are like 30+)
>>
File: LeftyGerman.png (476 KB, 621x837) Image search: [Google]
LeftyGerman.png
476 KB, 621x837
>>72034310
I can see it and kinda expected something like that but isn´t it kinda contrary with the people europe and especially germany are currently importing? They are usually highly family conservative and if there is monogamy then just the man with other women while his wife remains faithful. Other cases of islam are are one man and multiple wives but still: The women in islam gets cucked into oblivion.

Or does it even go deeper than that?
>Puts tinfoil hat on
Propaganda for white/european folks to make ém even more progressive because they are usually the ones that get affected by such news articles while muslims simply don´t give a damn?
>>
just delete low level bait like this
>>
>>72032659
Why are all you faggots scared to make a commitment?
>>
>>72032659
You girl is a slut and you are a cuck. Get lost.
>>
File: consider.jpg (87 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
87 KB, 654x539
>>72032659
>to hell with monogamy
monogamy has worked for us for hundreds of years,it has kept society and civilization togheter and made it strong,when the normal family values get destroyed and the society falls to degeneracy,then you must know that a civilization is about to collapse
>>
>>72035076
Muslims are unaffected by it and very much on the other side of the conflict. What reason do you have to care about some slut that is sleeping with muslims and blacks when they come after her in earnest and full intent on violence?

What reason do you have to protect or be invested in a society that offers you no perspectives, demonizes you and basically treats you like a leper?

Why help women or work together with them who have been taught to hate and loat you and well backstab you with glee while loudly proclaiming they're "not your women" all while being goaded into acting against their own self interest and exposing themselves to various dangers and alienating the only protection they have?
>>
File: professor cuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professor cuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>72032659
It's degenerate and you are full of shit
>>
File: these women exist.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
these women exist.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>72036219
>>
>>72032659
how about if you dont want to stay committed dont fucking commit its that simple

if you pretend to be committed you are a leach, using someone else
>>
>>72032659
My wife and I agree: why even call it a relationship?

If you want to sleep around then go for it, you can call each other fuck buddies.
>>
>>72032659
>Monogamy is simply not feasible.

Nigger detected.
>>
>>72032659
polygyny is the natural order of things, but in widespread practice it would lead to even more whiny betas shooting up public places or killing themselves.
a female with multiple males is absolute, unequivocal degeneracy, from both a moral and scientific perspective.
>>
As long as you cry watching the other guy rail your wife while you masturbate in the corner.
>>
I like how open relationships always mean women having multiple partners.
>>
>>72036290
These whores think that is normal?
>>
>>72032659
Why not? This already works for a lot of guys who just fuck a different chick every week. Seems to me that only the guys who can't get pussy whine about it.

Monogamy is great when you're the one that gets the attention.
>>
>>72032659
>Human beings aren't meant to stick to one partner
Source?
>>
>>72034178
Monogamous relationship are stupid. It produces nothing but neets who shitpost on a martian religious board all day adding nothing of value to society.

Come back with something besides "everyone but me is cuck hur hur hur".

You neckbeard losers are deluding yourself if you think there's any serious difference between open and closed relationships and that one is superior to the other.

The fact is, your idols have been married many times. Monogmay amirite? Not a single person above the age 13 has only been in one relationship their whole lives. Not a single person you know has only had sex with 1-2 people their entire lives.

People can have healthy polygamous lives, but the polygamy that comes out of the media is from people that would be fucked up regardless of it being monogamy. The funny part is you poltards cry about media....then buy right back into it.

The point still stands op. You asking a bunch of cringey neckbeards what relationship they prefer when they can't even come out of their basement?
>>
>>72037619
Karl Marx
>>
>>72032659
>Monogamy is simply not feasible
this is b8
>>
>>72032659
Just shut up. Your the definition of degeneracy, dysfunction. The fact all our mock memes literally spawn from your essence and your obliviousness is proof your just bait.
>>
>>72032659

>That pic
>A man can impregnate multiple women at once
>Women can only be pregnant with one man at a time

Clearly polygamy has to be one man, many females.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a massive cuck and should just move to sweden asap.
>>
>>72037637
Someone is really butt hurt about their wife and her six black lovers.
>>
>>72037364
That's not polygamy (assuming that's what you mean). You're having a single partner at once and then leaving that partner. Monogamy is having multiple partners at the same time.

Also, it's polygamy
POLYgamy
MONOgamy
What do you think those words mean?
>>
>>72036219
You find this from CF?
>>
>>72037637
Polygamy doesn't mean sleeping around with lots of different people.

You could be in a polygamy relationship but have the same 2 partners your entire life.
>>
>>72034178
Very good post, my fellow leaf.

>>72037637
Very bad post, burger.
>>
>>72032659
Degenerate.
>>
>>72037637

polygamy is nothing more than selfishness and immaturity. There is honor in putting aside your base animal instincts for sexual pleasure and instead loving one person and committing to them. It is how we transcend nature and put others before ourselves, especially for our children's sake.
>>
>>72038004
>Monogamy is having multiple partners at the same time.
I meant poly.
>>
As a child of a functional family that did not divorce, did not have affairs, did not do drugs suffer from alcoholism, or domestic violence, it's frustrating to realize I will never have what my parents did because all you dysfunctional family scum ruined the world for functional people.
>>
File: 1460546953211.gif (775 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1460546953211.gif
775 KB, 300x168
>>72032659
It's a ruse and if you fall for it you're retarded.
>>
>>72038401

iktfb. every woman I try to date has so much fucking problems and hates their parents thanks to our modern who gives a shit attitude to family. Thank the baby boomers.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (21 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
21 KB, 252x291
>>72036290

> taking relationship advice from neckbeards and feminists

great idea m8
>>
File: averagecommie.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
averagecommie.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
>>72038743

I don't think its as much of a problem with baby boomers as it is with cultural marxism which pervades our colleges and universities
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.