[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, do you remember the good ol' days? Before the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1436466787200.jpg (40 KB, 414x676) Image search: [Google]
1436466787200.jpg
40 KB, 414x676
Hey /pol/, do you remember the good ol' days? Before the world went to utter shit? Before the economic crash, before iPhones? Do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before it was ruined by normies and degeneracy? Older youth speak of the 90s as the time to be alive, but I say naught.

Us youth born between ~1994-1998, we were on the cusp between Gen Y and Gen Z. We grew up as children in the early-mid 2000s, an era of digital pioneering, an era in which the internet, video games, the newest books, and the playground down the street all lived in complete harmony, none at the expense of the other.

Watching Nicktoons and Cartoon Cartoons in their golden/silver age from ~1999-2006, before they went to shit in ~2006-2007
Trading Yu gi oh cards on the playground.
Listening to Outkast, Gorillaz, Crush 40, Green Day, Blink 182, and Evanescence on our Discmans just to name a few.
Runescape, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo - They all were pastimes.
When Linkin Park was cool to listen to, when the newest pop-Punk dominated our ears.
When pre-movie Spongebob, Teen Titans, Avatar, and Drake and Josh were shows of choice.
A world that had yet to be explored, a world that looked so fun and optimistic.

How I wish to experience that era all over again.
>>
File: kumiko07.png (465 KB, 633x720) Image search: [Google]
kumiko07.png
465 KB, 633x720
I wanted to be a pokemon master back then.
Now the dream is all gone.
>>
Literally everybody has childhood nostalgia. The innocence of youth and shit like that.
>>
>>72032381
>tail end millenial
>talking about "muh good ol days"
>literally only pointing out the worst music of the 90s
Shut up kiddo.
>>
>>72032381
only 90's kids will remember masturbating to the columbine footage
>>
>>72032381
>before it was ruined by normies and degeneracy?
To be fair anon, it was our generation that ruined the internet once we got into our 20's.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>72032381
The world I thought we lived in turned out to be fake. The older I got, the more I realised how bad things are.
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
This nostalgia faggotry needs to end.

The world was always shit.
>>
>>72032711
this is copypasta, you're all falling for the bait. It gets posted every day both here and /r9k/
>>
>>72032711
>>72032788
I didn't say I was a 90s kid, I clearly said I was an early mid 2000s kid.

Also, double dubs
>>
>>72032930
I don't go to /hugbox/ and it's the first time I've seen it here.

It's still shit.
>>
>>72032711

Green Day was good before Warning senpai.

If Billie Joe in 1994 saw his present day self he'd probably cringe like mad.
>>
Don't worry...I'm going to save our race, and the world
>>
>>72032977
Your generation is determined by when you were born dipshit, not when you grew up.
>>
>>72033178

Tbh everyone over here born before 2003 had some sort of childhood they can be nostalgic over.

I always saw kids playing outside back around 2009, arcades were still massively popular and there was more music from the early 2000's being played than the latest hits.
>>
>>72033413
Ia gree
>>
Remember me?
>>
>>72033051
this. The only reason I like warning is because it was the first CD I ever owned.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.