[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we all know we aren't going to make it. we all know there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: model bikini poolside.jpg (120 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
model bikini poolside.jpg
120 KB, 612x612
we all know we aren't going to make it. we all know there's no light at the end of the tunnel. we all know that doesn't mean we shouldn't still search for the light everyday and try to remember its glory.

all that being said, why do we hate the jews again? I'm really beginning to feel our hatred is just making them more powerful.
>>
bumping for answers
>>
is it because we are a lot like them but they won't let us into their dumb club?
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
I'm starting to think there are people on /pol/ that actually literally unironically don't like jews and think they are involved in some kind of mega conspiricy.
Don't meme too hard guys
>>
Defeatist piece of shit.
>>
>not impregnating a qt jewess
I feel bad for u famicom
>>
>>72031965

Classic demoralization technique.

Get bent JIDF
>>
>>72031965
>spout some random irrelevant bullshit
>shill for the jews
>self bumping
Kill yourself
>>
I want to fuck niggers
>>
>>72033568
I like them as individuals and have very close Jewish friends but you're ignorant if you think their presence and influence is a net benefit to society. There's no jewish "conspiracy" only because they do everything in the open if you have eyes to see. Just download the coincidence detector extension and pay attention to people's names. You have to be retarded or willfully ignorant to think "da jews" is just a meme.
>>
>>72033845
me too, and I think that's good for the health of mankind as long as we don't pick diseased ones and don't let the jews rule over our mulatto children.

>>72033664
banged one for a while, having relationships with jews is too challenging though. they really are willing to fuck you over at all times and if you're not doing the same they might get you. not worth the effort.

>>72033568
I'm just feeling very conflicted right now. I know how I feel but not sure how the plan should be executed so we get the correct result.
>>
>>72033724
this, its just another jewish psyop
>>
>>72031965
>>72033568
>t.Sholomo Goldberg & Jebediah Shekelstein
>>
10/10 would race mix
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.