[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get out of LA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 800x533
get out of LA
>>
>>72030385
i hope NK does launch that EMP attack there
>>
>>72030385
Don't have to tell me twice.
Fuck this city.
>>
>>72030385
LA YES!
>>
File: CDk5zxTWIAAmow2.jpg (34 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CDk5zxTWIAAmow2.jpg
34 KB, 599x337
>>72030385

>LA will happen harder then its ever happened before.
>>
>>72030385
RIP
>>
>>72030539
Beautiful picture. It's like nature washing cancer away.
>>
>>72030385
Gladly will asap
>>
LA here....every day I hope we sink into the ocean
>>
>>72030539
Can someone who actually knows something about science eatimate how large of an earthquake would be required to generate such a wave?

>inb4 pseudoscientist neckbeards
>>
File: 1459622296268.gif (297 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1459622296268.gif
297 KB, 343x400
>>72030385
>Get out of LA
Should be the city slogan
>>
>>72030385
>Went to east LA once because my sister got me and my buddy tickets to go to the grammies.

> Went out the night before to find a 711

> Walked 2 blocks and some black guy tried to sell us meth

> got back and some other black dude was squawking like a bird all night.

I think the place is fine
>>
Not this shit again
>>
>>72030385
>some of you are alright
>>
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring-circus sideshow.

Learn to swim.
>>
>>72030849

Ew, what a typical Reddit comment.
>>
>>72030849
Really big

At least a 7
>>
>>72030385
Leaf posters gonna lead post
>>
>>72030385
FUGG guys be safe #prayforLA
>>
I'm going to move there. Hopefully by the end of summer. Can't wait.
>>
>>72030385
why fuckhole
>>
>>72030877
I used to have a shop in East L.A.

I had to buy a gun for the walk from my shop to my car at night after a week.

Too many yoofs. Mexi-bros my ass.
>>
>>72030385
I am. I'm moving to Massachusetts.
>>
>>72030959
Hi Maynard! New album when?
>>
>>72030385
I am literally planning my escape with a go date of around early to mid june.

I saw the place I lived at for 20 years go from a decent middle class area to one filled with Mexicrements. Yeah sure it isn't so bad where my parents live but it will fall in a few years or so. Housing is high as fuck, no job, traffic is horrible, taxes are too fucking high, more people speak Spanish than English and no guns.

>>72030774
Dude, I am from the valley and holyshit now even the edges of the Valley are going. Yeah the middle has been shit for years now, but now even the decent parts are getting fucked beyond belief. The line from shit hole to decent went from victory to burbank and will soon be at ventura or riverside in a few years.

>>72030862
I swear you are either so rich you don't care about how much of a shit hole LA is or you are poor. The middle class is being killed in LA. There is no where to run to anymore. You used to be able to run to the valley, then the outlying cites, and finally places like sanata clarita or the IE. It is all a shithole now unless you are rich enough to live in parts of the decent west side.
>>
>>72030849

You're talking asteroid impact tier, or something like cumbre vieja. Massive water displacement, an underwater landslide shelf collapse like event or underwater supervolcano.
>>
>>72031005
Better chance of a wave like that in the Canadian subduction zone, the Cali fault line is centered on continental crust.
>>
y
>>
>>72031160
another 10,000 days
>>
>>72030385
What ever you do stay away from Texas
Everything you hear about on this board is a meme, is is not based please go to Colorado instead you will feel like home there
Repeat, do not migrate to Texas
>>
I fucking hate this place. Filthy and degenerate. I'm a spic and hate being around all these spics that refuse to assimilate. Thank generics for my fair skin. Blending isn't a problem.
>>
>>72031513
Genetics *
>>
Scenario A:
>Nothing happens to California and it continues being a containment state, California continues to fuck up politics with their liberalism and Hollywood brainwashing
Scenario B:
>California gets swept into the ocean but Californians knew ahead of time and managed to flee to other states and resettle, America gets 50x worse as now every state in the west has it's own little LA

Pick your poison /pol/.
>>
>>72031084
>east la
What the fuck did you expect? It's practically faggot chicanos there.
>>
>>72030385
A fucking leaf
>>
>>72031432
What is wrong with it?

Honestly most of the friends and people I talk to in the place I am moving to say as long as I am up front that I am a gun loving Republican they really don't care and in fact kind of support me in ways.
>>
>>72031197
Not really. Look up the Cascadia earthquake. we here Oregonians are strapping up for that quake and tsunami. :) Happening all over our asses
>>
>>72031005
Kek, no. The 9.2 off Japan caused a tsunami that was 1/10 the size of that wave. So it'd probably have to be greater than a 10 to cause that wave.
>>
File: ...wut.jpg (2 KB, 125x101) Image search: [Google]
...wut.jpg
2 KB, 125x101
4 f-18's just flew overhead going East

Should I be worried
>>
>>72031162
Canoga park has turned to shit. Canoga HS used to be halfway decent. Now it looks like little mexico when I drive by.
>>
>>72032516
No that is just their migratory route
>>
>>72031730
<spolier> It was all a ruse </spoiler>

Ok you're allowed in, raise your family at Allen or one of the surrounding small towns. The people here are wonderful and helpful
>>
>>72031197
It has happened before when parts of Hawaiians islands have fallen off into the ocean creating 200-500m high tsunamis that hit the west coast. Luckily there's a piece of the big island that's going to fall off any time now
>>
>>72032569
God, just seeing parts of the Valley go are just nuts. I saw the area where I live go from good to decent to shit hole in my life time. Like I remember my parents telling me stuff like even places like the city of San Fernando were majority white when they were my age or a little bit younger. It is all nearly converted to shithole now.

Good thing I am living soonish hopefully, but where I am moving to will not be as bad it is still pretty bad. something like 55% white or something, but this is just a stop gap until I find somewhere better. Maybe Idaho or something.

>>72032674
Yeah I will be moving somewhere near where you are talking about, but don't want to give it away just yet.
>>
>>72033271
hollywoodfag here. I actually grew up in Texas. Austin is fucking overrun with faggot Californians now, it's a shadow of the town it was 20 years ago.

I'm with you, I'd much rather move to the northwest and at least be poor around white people. Yeah, I can remember when you could actually buy a place in van nuys or something even if you didn't make a ton of money. Now its half a mil for even a shithole condo.

but yeah I still hope we sink into the sea
>>
>>72030385
What's habbening leaf bro?
>>
>>72030539
I'd kill myself mang, fuck that shit ese.
>>
>>72030385
b-but I likes late-night car chases!!!
>>
File: reported3.jpg (89 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
reported3.jpg
89 KB, 959x538
>>72030385
I'll take that as a terrorist threat then?!
>>
>>72035501
kek
>>
happening?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.