[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kock bros. are geniuses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: koch-brothers.jpg (35 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
koch-brothers.jpg
35 KB, 800x435
>Really fucking hate democrats
>Just want less government
>Lobbying isn't working
>See Hillary as the biggest threat ever
>Decide Trump is better option
>Realize that dems hate Trump
>Realize that to democrats and liberals, the Koch name is satan himself
>ihaveanidea.jpg
>"Yeah I support Hillary. She is a MUCH better choice than any repub, specifically TRUMP."
>Liberals lost their shit
>Jump ship and vote Trump

Where were you when the Kock bros. pulled off the biggest con in history?
>>
>>72026419

She already said no thanks. She's not THAT dumb.
>>
or maybe they are just retards?
>>
>>72026649
>They are retarded because I can't see the genius behind it

It's okay young one. You will one day.
>>
>>72026419
The Kock Brothers hate Trump, retard.

They're just THAT desperate for a Wall Street shill president, and Hillary's the only (viable) one left.
>>
>>72027225
Either that or what OP said. Either way, doesn't change that I'm voting Trump and that libs are booty blasted.
>>
>>72026582
Well the fact that they gestured to support her does damage to Hillary in and of itself.
>>
>>72029319
This. Especially with Bernouts. They already see her as everything wrong with the modern Democratic Party, being sort-of endorsed by what they see as the epitome of crony capitalism is incredibly damaging to her with the left.

Whether the Kike Brothers are actually doing it on purpose or if they're just THAT desperate for another neoliberal in the White House, they've seriously hurt what little credibility Clinton had with the far left.
>>
>>72029319
>>72030996

Not really. She basically slammed Charles in her response. She's making it clear they're idiots.
>>
>>72031103
She can reject them all she wants, all the Bernouts heard was that Charles Koch actually thinks Hillary's policies might be favorable to him, even if he'd have preferred someone like Jewbio or Yeb!.
>>
File: 11.jpg (76 KB, 737x402) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
76 KB, 737x402
>>72026582
Ya she is. Too bad the media won't call her out on even half of the stupid shit she has done.
>>
>>72026419
>>"Yeah I support Hillary. She is a MUCH better choice than any repub, specifically TRUMP."
>>Liberals lost their shit

Liberals didn't lose their shit.

Liberals just took that as confirmation that (from their perspective) the Republican choices are far, far more awful than they ever have been in a lifetime.

I'm in contact with a lot of libs. (San Fran. resident here.) Whenever we talk about the current race versus previous years, here is the kind of thing I hear from the libs:

- "I never realized how 'normal' Romney and McCain were compared to Trump and Cruz. I'm totally stunned at how the Repub candidates are suddenly 1000 times more awful than they ever have been in the past."

- "If I was forced at gunpoint to choose Trump vs. Cruz, I'd pick Trump because at least Trump is just putting on an phony act, whereas Cruz is sincerely evil."

- "Kasich is by far preferable to either Trump or Cruz. Kasich would just be another continuation of the kind of bland, not-too-terribly-awful Repubs from the past, like Bob Dole or McCain. At least I wouldn't shoot myself in the head if Kasich got elected."

The libs I talk to have a loathing for Cruz I have never seen before in my life. To them, Cruz is the devil himself, whereas they see Trump as just a boorish, clownish, buffoon. Trump as president would make them extremely embarrassed. But Cruz would make them truly terrified. If you want to make the libs suffer in agony, go with Cruz.
>>
File: IMG_2855.jpg (40 KB, 359x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2855.jpg
40 KB, 359x398
>>72033030
>vote for Ted Jews guys

No. Trump or civil war.
>>
>>72026419
Tariffs are bad for multi national corporations m80.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.