[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My son just turned 12 weeks old: What is the most important red
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: Bellevue_baby_photographer.jpg (325 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
Bellevue_baby_photographer.jpg
325 KB, 900x598
My wife's son (huehuehue) looks very similar to pic related.

Now, I'm sure you all as well as me see the world in a full sprint to full on Babylonian degeneracy.

What is the SINGLE most important pearl of wisdom to impart upon my son?

1. Around blacks, never relax
2. It was probably the Jews
3. Feminist culture
4. Leftist culture
5. LGBT community
6. DUDE WEED culture

I hand built his crib, we live in the most conservative city in the US with population over 250k (actually scored a ZERO on scale of 0-100 for LGBT friendly cities), so we have that goin' for us. I have actually only ever seen a real full blown purple haired feminist once in my life.

Anyhoo, what does /pol/ think? Where do these issues rank with you?
>>
Don't fill him with ideology.

Fill him with skills, and he will never need to fall into leftism.
>>
>>72025956
This.
>>
Islamic Communism

Redpill him on Islamic communism.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets in East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV everywhere
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double pay for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak without being granted permission

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary?
>>
Congratulations OP! I hope you have a wonderful life with your wife and son. However, Do not fall for the /pol/ meme. The redd pill is a thing of the past. In fact, Id say it was never relevant to begin with. Notice how despite being red pilled /pol/ has done nothing noteworthy. Instead introduce him to the brownpill.

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

media.8ch net/brownpill/src/1433783228977.mp4

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the readl deal.
>>
>>72025956
First bost pest bost :DDDD Teach him the redpill during his early teenage years
>>
>>72025956
yeah i'm kinda leaning this way. This is what got me to where I'm at, I grew up on a farm, learned mechanics and how to build stuff at an early age. I have high disdain for useless faggots now. I was amazed how unskilled and feminine men were in college. Couldn't change a tire, wore skinny jeans, the whole 9.

I was a country bumpkin though, played TE and OLB in football, was a pretty good player, not quite good enough to play in college (way to slow), so I had a good work ethic.

I plan on instilling these values in my son as well, and hopefully he'll naturally have disdain for leftism as well.

And I naturally (as I'm sure you all did) noticed how spics and niggers were definitely a step behind me and my white friends in the classroom and whatnot. Surely that'll still be the case.

I'm so glad I didn't have a daughter though.
>>
>>72026116
You're the autist who spammed this on literally all boards on cripplechan? Honestly, I'm impressed
>>
>>72026036
wew lad.
>>
>>72025875
Start with pooing in the loo. It's the first barrier in becoming a civilized Westerner.
>>
Speak to him like he's an adults and use advanced vocabulary so your kid doesn't slur his words. Encourage him to get involved with activities but always be sure he is happy. Encourage him to be a free thinker.
>>
>>72026334
Duly noted.

>>72026454
Yeah, I do plan on this as well. I'm afraid that our local school district will go full SJW before too long though.
>>
Instill in him the value of hard work and integrity. The rest will follow
>>
>>72026545
If you have the money, look for a good private school.
>>
>>72025875
Your wife's son is cute man, congrats.
>>
>>72026842
yeah, we're thinking about it. There's two good private schools here, but both also have notorious drug problems.

One is a top tier niggerball program, regularly beat all the public school dindus around here.

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/sports/klbk-sports/trinity-christian-wins-caprock-classic

Here's a small news clip of the white boys winning a 72 team tournament, over last year's public school STATE CHAMPS here in town. The atmosphere was absolutely electric and the tension was so thick. I went to the game to watch. 99% white on one side, 100% black on the other. And the whiteies won. I was so proud of them.

Anyhoo, I have a salary at 2500 a week, so we can afford it and it's definitely a consideration. We'll have to see how the school shapes out the next 5 years.

>>72026899
Thanks, he really does look almost exactly like that.
>>
>>72025875
Show him a picture of a nigger and then scare him
>>
>>72027133
Monterey, California huh? Sounds pretty spic-ey
>>
>>72027272
Texas. All the local schools are named for spanish explorers who founded the area. Estacado, Monterey, Coronado, Hernandez.
>>
>>72025875
I really hope my wife and her height (she is taller than I ) and her blue eyes get passed on to her baby.

Her and I have been fucking everyday for four days straight. Cramming my cum in there hoping one of my little swimmers gets in there.

Fuck man. I literally had to meditate. Tell myself to chill the fuck out. That I'm gonna be a father. No more telling people off in public , starting fights , et cetera.

Its me working my dick off to get the money to support another human for 18 fucking years.

Man

Its the ultimate redpill when you realize you're about to be bringing or in my case , trying to bring , another soul onto this fucking hell hole.
>>
>>72025956
This.

Teach him to be self reliant and never EVER bail him out no matter what. Let him pay for his fuck ups, you are just there to teach him how to get up by himself when he falls down. But the effort will have to be his.

This is the most important lesson a parent can give to their child. Truth, courage, effort and self-reliance.
>>
>>72027603
Def self reliance , that my number one thing.

My son/daughter will never be homeless , but they won't be a fucking NEET or welfare queen either.
>>
teach him how to be a proper cuckold just like daddy
>>
>>72027570
>Tell myself to chill the fuck out. That I'm gonna be a father. No more telling people off in public , starting fights , et cetera.

This

As I said, I have a high salary of 2500/wk, so I can't jeopardize it at all. I deleted my kikebook, refuse to drive after even one drink, and can't speak my mind at work (I work as a pharmacist with 5 other women pharmacist. I am literally the only male in the goddamn building.)
>>
>>72025875
Inform/educate him about everything 1-6,and you should be fine.
>>
File: 199487377373.jpg (82 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
199487377373.jpg
82 KB, 1600x1067
>>72025875

What are you, a fucking retard?

All of the above. Public schooling is going to cuck his generation into obsolescence guaranteed. You have to be the epitome of "maleness" in his life, an omnipotent constant support system and source of encouragement.

My son just turned 1 this week. I'm an expat, so is his mother. We moved to America to make money but considering the liberal influence over all things media , school and politics we've decided to repatriate home.

I suggest you uproot him from the environment he's in and relocate to place where masculine traits are nurtured instead of guilted/beaten out of young men.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 719x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 719x403
>>72026116
Brown pill?
>>
>>72025875
Don't vaccinate him
>>
>>72028165
This meme again?
>>
I have four kids and my older boy (he is five) already knows that sjws are insane, so that's a good start. He is homeschooled because I don't want schools to spoil him.
>>
>>72025875
Give him the red pill on the end of your cock (i.e. your bell end)
>>
>>72028234
Whatever, enjoy your autistic son
>>
>>72025875

1 first because those are the first people he will have to deal with.
>>
>>72027570
>she is taller than I
How fortunate for you, my wife is more than a foot shorter than me. I hate being tall.
>>
>>72028018
>expat
from where?
>>
>>72028273
It's good he knows SJewS are insane but I wouldn't homeschool forever. I was homeschooled until freshman year of high school and it was tough to learn how to be normal. At least make them do sports so they don't end up as autists
Also congrats op, got a 11mo boy myself
>>
>>72025875
What city is it?
And where is the scale you talk of?
>>
>>72025875
Call CPS and tell them that you're inept and incapable of raising that child. There's nothing more dangerous than a /pol/tard breeding.
>>
>>72025875

1. Tell him the history white civilization: from Julius Caesar and Pax Romana to the Age of Discovery, Newton, Euler, Maxwell, etc. A simple comparison of white race in all its glory to the slum we are living in now will be enough.

2. Don't argue with leftist ideology. Because it is a joke - when he gets older just show him the hilarious degeneracy of SJWs. He should however know that publicly arguing with leftist and expressing his views is dangerous for his future.
>>
>>72028526
>t. reddit fedora who will never pass on his genes
>>
>>72028654
>t. A moron who wants to brainwash a child and create another sissy faggot who asks for advice on a Chinese cartoon sharing image board.
>>
>>72028479
Well he is going to join the scouts next year, and probably a few other extracurriculars. School isn't the only way to socialize.
>>
File: the-bird-of-quevada.jpg (690 KB, 1575x1567) Image search: [Google]
the-bird-of-quevada.jpg
690 KB, 1575x1567
>>72025875
Fuck him up the ass. He will grow up a fag and he will have better chances in the job market.
>>
>>72028884
We non-mudslimes prefer to not rape little boys and goats
>>
>>72026220
Have you ever heard of /intl/ or /int*/?

FIX YOUR SHIT CRIPPLEKIKE
>>
>>72028470

Iceland. His mother is from the Lombardi region of Italy around Lake Como.
>>
>>72029060
Are those autists still at it? I haven't been on 4x2chan since last summer since the website pretty much stopped working
>>
>>72029127
>iceland
>being any less degenerate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
>>
>>72025875
You seem to have everything in order, nothing to see here.
>>
>>72025875
A big fat female tit to suck on. He needs to grow up stronk.
>>
>>72029032
Not that I approve of the practice. it's just how your degenerate Western societies work. Fags, the sexually deviant, and the minorities get all the good jobs. This is how your dystopias work. Maybe you shouldn't have him in the first place.
>>
>>72029311

There's a reason I left Iceland...I'd never move him there. Almost 100% white population though so that's nice. The reality of living in a country so inbred that apps exist to determine if you're blood related to the people you'd potentially date says a lot.
>>
a good childhood? self reliance and respect
>>
>>72025875
Simple...Teach him to fight
>>
File: Types of anti-whites.jpg (199 KB, 600x926) Image search: [Google]
Types of anti-whites.jpg
199 KB, 600x926
>>72029259
These /int*/ faggots are still trying to destroy Cripplekike's chan,

They have a shitty site now. it's called ''free ch''
''Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.''
What the fuck, gook moot.
>>
>>72029626
talk shit eat shit
>>
File: 1343544556.jpg (82 KB, 638x426) Image search: [Google]
1343544556.jpg
82 KB, 638x426
Are you sure he is your son, but no matter what you do he will turn to pic related.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.