[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you supporting Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1454902413555.jpg (332 KB, 1007x3343) Image search: [Google]
1454902413555.jpg
332 KB, 1007x3343
I genuinely want to know. We had the largest/best field of constitutional conservative candidates the right has seen in a long time, and everyone jumps on the Trump ticket.
Fucking why? Please give me a few reasons, because the only justifications that I've gotten from actually taking to people is wall memes and MAGA shit
>pic unrelated
>>
>>72022183
It's become political suicide to even suggest having a border in America. I imagine it's because whites are tired of the kike ruling class not allowing a point based immigration system and domineering their degenerate media and banking sectors.
>>
Everyone else is a globalist in the pocket of corporations
>>
>>72022920
...So being bitten by a snake is better than being given its poison intravenously?
>>
>>72023131
Trump is a protectionist and not funded by corporations and Super PACs
>>
>>72022183
because we are disenfranchised by the current establishment. Rand sold out to them, so fuck him. He's no ron paul.

Name a candidate and we'll tell you why he's shit.
>>
He's a nationalist. Literally the only reason.
>>
Wages have stagnated for decades, FUCKING A WHITE MALEs are being systematically demonised by the left at a time when the working class is struggling more than ever before, polls indicate that the number of people who think the world is getting better are in the single or low double digits, the right is tied up with irrelevancies like abortion and homosexuality, globalism has been a driving force behind almost all policy in all developed countries, and you need to ask why there's support for divergent candidates like T and B?
>>
>>72023256
Trump supports protectionism because he has no idea what cranking up import taxes on a national scale will do to the country/global economy
>>
>>72023366
Donald Trump
>>
>>72023687
He's bad because he's not well versed in politics in general.
>>
>>72023596
Yes because running a 5 billion dollar a year trade deficit and losing millions of jobs is a much more preferable alternative. I mean those tariffs in the 1950's sure fucked us right?
>>
>>72023596
You realize that there's an economic crash coming that'll make 1929 look mild, right?
>>
>>72022183
Non-whites don't accept the constitution you idiot. There's a fucking reason their home countries are all shitholes. This INCLUDES Mexico. The best candidate for the US Constitution is the most pro-white. Period.
>>
>>72023908
Good. Maybe it'll cull the herd a little and the weak parasites will fucking die
>>
>>72022183
trump is THE only person actually saying what concerns a lot of silenced people
hillary is all MUH WOMEN MUH EDUMACATION, bernie is a fucking communist, no other candidates matter at this point except trump.

in today's world it's seen as wrong to want a strong border, a strong military, and a sense of pride. you have to constantly feel sorry and bend over for every fucking minority under the sun.

some people are tired of this shit, and that's why trump is popular
>>
>>72023978
>tfw weak parasite
Least I voted Trump. Hopefully the crash will smack some fucking spine into me.
>>
File: 1450120264448.png (529 KB, 925x519) Image search: [Google]
1450120264448.png
529 KB, 925x519
His tax plan.
>Bernfaggots complain about getting money from the 1%
>US tax code allows them to store their assets offshore untaxed
>Trumps tax plan vows to plug the loopholes, then charge a flat 10% tax rate as reparations from tax evading companies after an evaluation of how much potential government income was lost
>Lowers taxes all around the board for citizens
>Endorses US workers
>Simplify codes all around the board
>Pro Gun
>Plans to open up the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry to the free market
>Heavy sense of nationalism

He's the perfect candidate for the average joe. Unfucking the financial situation in the US is a damned good starting point.
>>
>>72024158
>in today's world it's seen as wrong to want a strong border, a strong military, and a sense of pride. you have to constantly feel sorry and bend over for every fucking minority under the sun.

I believe that people should be judged by what they do rather than what they look like and everyone should get an equal chance, 20 years ago my views would be considered liberal, today they're considered to be conservative and even racist by some.
>>
>>72023772
So what is Trump's plan to bring jobs back to the US? Because I fail to see how taxing foreign imports does that. If it does then companies have to start paying minimum wage to their workers, which is gonna I flate the shit out of the price of goods.
>>
>>72024661
>I believe that people should be judged by what they do rather than what they look like and everyone should get an equal chance
I was talking to a girl about people on the autism spectrum. I simply said "We should give them a chance at life, not cast them to the side like fucking defectives" and got met with a 5 minute long barrage of insults.

These people label each other, then immediately deny that they're labeling, while labeling other people as labelers.

It's insane.
>>
>>72022183
>Trumps tax plan vows to plug the loopholes, then charge a flat 10% tax rate as reparations from tax evading companies after an evaluation of how much potential government income was lost
>Lowers taxes all around the board for citizens
Citation needed
>>
File: 1450451737352.png (586 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1450451737352.png
586 KB, 720x719
>>72025019
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 341x270
I consider myself being reasonably politically active for being only 20. For the past 3 to 4 years I've been dreading the new election cycle. I thought I'd have to chose between two establishment candidates which really wouldn't bring about much change. To be honest senpai I was interested in what Bernie had to say. I liked some of his ideas and felt that he would at least be different from the establishment. Then he started pandering too much for my liking. When trump first came out and said he was running I was excited to see it happening but at first I thought he was a little dumb. The more I listened to him the more he resonated with everything that I believe. I'm so fed up with the same GOPe bullshit. It's the same person no matter who you vote for, Cruz, kasich, Hilary. Trump is different, he says things that need to be said in the way they need to be said. Things I've been wanting to scream at the establishment for years. I live in FL and my family voted for Rubio, I was livid when I found out that he just skipped votes. When trump called him out it was great. but ya that's obviously not the only reason I'm pro trump, there's so much but ya trump 2016
>>
>>72024842
It's ridiculous, we're the racists/bigots for wanting to treat humans like humans.
>>
>>72024804
Minimum wage is better than no job at all. Under his tax plan, low income earners pay 0 income tax and through that they will be able to save up more for better economic opportunities.

Also, a large number of these jobs that got outsourced were in fields like car manufacturing, electronics manufacturing and steel working, all of which are skilled labor jobs.

Essentially, people went and either got an apprenticeship or paid for a vocational school and now there's no positions anywhere.
They're fucking pissed.
>>
>>72024804
Make the conditions more conducive to businesses. For instance we have an extremely high corporate tax rate compared to many countries, look at Johnson moving their HQ to Ireland. You can't honestly tell me it's remotely fair that China can import into the US with a 0% tariff but if a US manufacturer wants to import into China they have to deal with a 100% tariff.
>>
So my next question is: What makes Trump superior to Cruz? And I mean on policy and record, no ad hominem attacks. Because like >>72023718 said, Trump is really terrible when it comes to politics in general. He flounders when he is pressed on his policies.
>>
>>72022183
if you think you should vote for a candidate because of logical policy based rationale, you either haven't been alive long enough to have been burned by the people you vote in, or you are retarded. you are voting for a cultural figurehead. This contains power and we must send the right message. He is the only one espousing the importance of national sovereignty. Will any of them do what they say? no. Although, Trump may be different. Look at Trumps actions already. He has balls.
>>
>>72024213
Get in shape and buy a firearm. Start eating better and read some more. Life will be kinder to you
>>
>>72022183
I support Trump because he seems to me to symbolize the beginning of the turning of the tide against a public life completely dominated by the mouthing of pious untruths that everyone knows to be lies and in favour of a certain basic, instinctive decency that isn't based on any superior education or claim to insight but just on healthy common sense.

Seeing the video of that poor deluded Pakistani British girl yesterday "coming out to Obama as non-binary" reminded me once again of why I desperately want Trump to win. Political life all over the world has become pure theatre. But whereas Obama played along with the theatre without batting an eyelid, reeling out the compulsory platitudes about the poor deluded cow's "courage" and his "pride", I somehow feel sure that Trump would only have hesitated a very few seconds before just shaking his head at her and saying "Sorry, honey, but I just have no idea what the hell you are going on about and I don't much care..."

Or at least I feel about 90% sure about that. A few things Trump has done recently have shaken my faith in him as a guy who might bring truth back into politics. He shouldn't have withdrawn his remarks on illegal abortions. And he ABSOLUTELY shouldn't have joined in the liberal chorus of appeals to North Carolina to back down on the bathroom thing.

By doing that I think he was taking his campaign down a road that will make me not care any longer whether he wins or loses. It seems his reasons for not backing NC were that standing on principle was costing the state money. But business though he may be, Trump's campaign shouldn't be run on the basis of making America great again just by making it richer. An America where people have lost their grip on concepts like "truth" and "reality" to such a point that they don't know - or worse, don't CARE - any more what a man is and what a woman is not worth defending, no matter how many jobs it can win back from China and India.
>>
>>72022183
>golly gee globalist shill and supported TPP
>lyin ted globalist shill and bible-thumping maniac

This is election is unique in that we finally have a chance to elect a president who isn't a mouthpiece for big corporations, someone whose an outsider. americans are finally realizing just how corrupt the system is, which is why people like bern are trump are so popular. these candidates wouldnt last five minutes in the race 8 years ago.

soros actually paying actors to protest at trump rallies and the election rigging fiascos just prove my point even more. just look how terrified the establishment is.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.