[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See, if you'd just show the migrants a little respect t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: snapshot10932.png (411 KB, 719x923) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10932.png
411 KB, 719x923
See, if you'd just show the migrants a little respect they wouldn't have to blow your ignorant asses up. baka
Fuk yo kids
NO RESPECT
NO PEACE

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/04/savage-occupation-in-paris-muslim-migrant-gang-demanding-respect-smashes-into-paris-school-refuses-to-leave
>>
Just look at those melanin challenged respectful gentlemen
>>
>>72021928
They are peaceful refugees who want safety :^)
>>
>>72021928
>that guy's face
>NO GO NO GO NO GO
>>
>walk on foot through several countries
>reach destination
>make demands
>squat in a random public building

better then africa
>>
>>72021928
OMG...just give them some respect
I´m sure they will assimilate and become good european citizens after that :)
>>
Oh. They were certainly treated with respect at first, but after Paris, Colonge, and Brussels, I'm sure a number of people would be fed up with this.
>>
>>72022980
>bunch of oblivious degenerate leftist boomers get you all the food and electronic devices you could wish for

better than an awful lot of countries desu
>>
>>72021928
God damn it. I was planning to got to Paris and propose to my GF, but now it's full of these animals.

Is there a place in Europe safe for tourists? (ie, not infested by these sub-humans)
>>
>>72023719
>Is there a place in Europe safe for tourists?
No.
>>
You can't even use truncheons anymore frenchie?? Common I bet you're ITCHING to crack some skulls
>>
>>72021928
>mob smashes their way into building, makes it a primitive den
Didn't this happen already in South Africa? I want to say I've read a story like this from some Russian business-anon.
>>
>>72021928
I remember in the previous current year, we were desperate to find stories about badly behaved migrants, in an effort to convince Europeans the migration was a bad thing.

Now the stories are all over the fucking place and we wait for Europe to act.
>>
>>72023719
lol no, Europe is fucked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.