[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do westerners manage to turn everything into feminism propaganda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17
File: Games-of-thrones-Season-6.jpg (37 KB, 802x499) Image search: [Google]
Games-of-thrones-Season-6.jpg
37 KB, 802x499
why do westerners manage to turn everything into feminism propaganda?
>>
>>72019932

A
>>
You mean why do Jews turn shows into feminist propaganda?
>>
FUCKING
>>
>>72020010

show belongs to west
>>
File: game of trump.jpg (31 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
game of trump.jpg
31 KB, 499x299
>>72019932
Because you see feminist propaganda everywhere, just like they see patriarchy everywhere. Watch this....

The Dothraki barbarians are not white. They are a hoard of brown people and they casually discuss the queen's white pussy hair. They only decide not to rape her when they find out that she was the property of another patriarch, her late husband. They are obviously implying that muslim refugee children are rapists. This show is probably run by misogynist Trump supporters. RAPE CULTURE IS REAL PATRIARCHY IS REAL I SEEN IT IN GoT.

I'm not saying there isn't alot of feminist propaganda out there, but maybe you shouldn't scream "FEMINIST PROPAGANDA" every time a woman makes a move or a man fucks something up in fiction. Women are depicted as incompetent more often than not n that show. I'm pretty sure that Dorne is going to go to hell under the matriarchy, just like Meereen did.

The show is overrated shit, but its still better than most television and its probably one of the least propagandized shows on television. In propaganda you need clear winners and losers, and pretty much everyone loses on this show, even if they seem to temporarily win.
>>
>>72020842
>The Dothraki barbarians are not white
They are white and have Mediterranean skintones. Almost every human in GoT is europid.
>>
>>72019932
This entire season is going to be one big "YOU GO GUUUURRRRL" flicking session
>>
>>72020250
shut up not-europe
>>
>>72019932
Well they are past where the books are in the story now so what you'll see will be exactly what the fags at HBO want, not what George Martin wants: liberal propaganda.
>>
>>72020250
>hollywood is controlled by kikes
>the media as a whole isn't largely controlled by kikes
That was one of their first places of infiltration you dumb roach.
>>
>>72019932

I dunno about feminist propaganda. But that show has turned to shit :(
>>
lol it's going to be funny watching a bunch of crazy bitches run Dorne into the ground
>>
>>72020987
I'm not talking about the RL ethnicity of the actors. In the fictional universe that they are pretending to be a part of they are not from Westeros, which is basically Europe. Its the literally the western civilization. Across the narrow sea is the land of shitskins.
>>
>>72019932
? The Danny story has always been feminist drivel
Muir everything else?

But yeah besides its no longer run by George killing off Doran is already a disastrous move

In the books Doran is a major puppet master who has been behind the scenes orchestrating the major events for years and now he is killed off by some cunt in a move that he could have seen coming a mile off.

Very disappointing desu fan
>>
>>72020842
>The Dothraki barbarians are not white. They are a hoard of brown people and they casually discuss the queen's white pussy hair. They only decide not to rape her when they find out that she was the property of another patriarch, her late husband. They are obviously implying that muslim refugee children are rapists.

never thought of this
>>
File: turk on the internet.jpg (165 KB, 582x802) Image search: [Google]
turk on the internet.jpg
165 KB, 582x802
>>72019932
Why do Turks sneak into my kitchen at night and scuttle around the floor looking for scraps?
>>
Have they gotten to the scene where dani has violent diarrhea for 8 chapters yet?
>>
>>72020842
finally someone with some common sense, you people are two sides of the same coin made out of shit. why must you bring indentity politics into everything?
also, where did the hounds go? how did sneks get onto tristane's boat?
>>
>>72021462
This.

Books are much better just skipping Essos. It's all shit written for a female target audience.

The North, Stannis and Ironborn chapters are based.

King's Landing has something for everyone.
>>
>>72019932
>westerners
hehehe
just as planned
>>
>>72020250
Implying the kikes don't own the west
>>
>>72020842

>shouldn't scream "FEMINIST PROPAGANDA" every time a woman makes a move or a man fucks something up in fiction

i don't. but lets see first ep of season 6

>daenerys got taken hostage and went to men's camp
>evil man whips her etc, she shows no fear
>she says fuck off with courage and he says ok

>dorne women take down weak men
>hurr female power!

>brienne removes best scouts of bolton like np, reminder that she removed hound too

>"red woman is stronk and gonna save us"

>men fucks up things

it was too much for one episode, im worried tbqh.

>>72021706
>>72021253

i know they are jews, but as i said show belongs to west.

>>72021191

shut up underage
>>
>>72020020
WHITE
>>
>>72022077
MALE
>>
>>72020987
The Dornish are kind of white and they remind of Armenians, but Dothraki are literally brown sandnigger savages.
>>
>>72021862
>>daenerys got taken hostage and went to men's camp
>>evil man whips her etc, she shows no fear
>>she says fuck off with courage and he says ok

its funny how in the book danny is described by other people as constantly making bad decisions that fuck up everything.
Only by help of other people (men) does she usually win the fight,etc...
>>
>>72021862
Ultimately Dae was rejected of her wish to go back to Meereen, the Dothraki simply respected her because she was a widow of a fallen khal.

Brienne was a strong and exceptional fighter even in the books. Don't you remember how he won Renly's tournament in season 2 or 3.

It's not as bad as you think.
>>
>>72022235
the dornish are supposed to be spanish
>>
>>72022235
Here's an easy formula for creating a new archetype in fiction: take two existing stereotypes or cliches and combine them

Bravosi = Mediteranean Jews
Dornish = English Arabs
Dothraki = Mongol Africans
Lannister = Samurai Anglos

I'm sure a bookfag could come up with some more examples
>>
>>72022235
The Dornish are meds. They even speak with slightly med accents.
>>
>>72019932
Because it's mostly women watching TV shit these days, so everything has to pander to them to maximize shekels.
>>
>>72020842
Holy shit, someone on /pol/ who isn't an utter fucking moron.
>>
>>72022726
>English Arabs
Holy fuck you're retarded.

Is that how you'd describe someone from Spain?
>>
>>72019932
Cause they dug themselves into a hole by killing off all the men. Now all they got is women, eunuchs, and cripples to work with.
>>
>>72023050
hes american, what do you expect?
>>
>>72019932
To be fair, the sand snakes are beyond contemptible, anyone who thinks they make women look good in any way is insane.

They're murderers who betrayed their kin in order to avenge someone that would under zero circumstances approve of what they're doing.

So basically they're stupid evil cunts that are going to get themselves and tons of their countryfolk killed for a retarded reason.
>>
>>72023209

i agree with you but im pretty sure that average woman that watch this show doesn't think like this.
>>
>>72023204
I'm American too, faggot.

You Europeans need to stop getting butthurt so easily because of your inferiority complex.
>>
>>72023209
Pretty much. Sand snakes simply prove women are irrational.
>>
>>72019932
Western males are retards. They are trying to make a show that appeals to women and males are supposed to just accept it.
>>
What pisses me off the most about this that the Bock is not out yet. I know they recycle the last part of the fifth book but anyways.

The book would be nice.
>>
>>72019932
Nothing explicititly right wing will become left wing. This goes for everyhing.
>>
>>72023300
>The average women is a retarded hypocrite
Just like in the show!

More news at 11
>>
>>72019932
Fuck I have almost forgotten it is out BRB I have to torrent shit
>>
>>72021620
I was more concerned about those two things as well. Also Mellisandre took off her necklace for a bath in S4 or 5. Lots of inconsistencies
>>
>>72023388
German autocorrects to beer?
>>
>>72023437
The necklace is not what causes it is my theory.
>>
File: game of trump2.jpg (39 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
game of trump2.jpg
39 KB, 800x500
>>72023050
No, but I wasn't describing someone from Spain. I was describing someone from a make-believe place. In that make-believe place the aristocracy lounge around all day sipping tea in a palace surrounded by royal guards in loud, idioticly ceremonial uniforms. Their women are huge sloots and the men are feminine. They also have brown skin and talk with a vaguely middle-eastern accent, and their architecture resembles arab architecture but again so does spain's because you got raped so hard by mudslimes that all your churches look like fucking mosques.
>>
>>72020842
The show is just garbage. It's typical American tripe that tries to appeal to every retard and no one else. Why would men watch a tv show crammed with shit to appeal to girls and vice versa?

Read the books and they started cool but then danyeries. I hate that cunt and can't continue with the books.
>>
The books were that way to begin with. Stop reading babby-level shit
>>
>>72023515
>In that make-believe place the aristocracy lounge around all day sipping tea in a palace surrounded by royal guards in loud, idioticly ceremonial uniforms
This describes(d) plenty of places. There is nothing specifically English about it.
>>
>>72023437
Maybe she had a second magic rock hidden up her asshole, specifically to look sexy during bath time, but doesn't like sleeping with rocks in her asshole. They didn't show her taking that rock out of her asshole because no one wants to see that. Now, it all makes sense. Any other "inconsistencies" I can clear up for you?
>>
>>72020842
100% based poster.
>>
The book was about incredibly ruthless and ambitious people Fucking each other over and never living for long.

However dragon queen is immune to this because she is so beautiful and everyone wants to fuck her.

TRASH.
>>
>>72023648
fair enough, but the english were the most successful at it. I could have compared them to late Roman aristocracy, I picked the english semi-randomly
>>
>>72023515
I'm not a Spaniad, so stop saying "your churches" like we're not from the same fucking country.

Look at the flag, idiot.

I'll say that Dorne isn't just Spanish in it's design, but it definitely takes cues from countries all across the Mediterranean.

The only places it DOESN'T take a lot of cues from are England or the Middle East.

It's abundantly clear that you're just a total fucking dope that doesn't know how to categorize brown people into anything other than 'mexican' or 'arab', so you just retardedly pick one and stick with it.

It's people like you that make us look stupid as a country, please kill yourself.
>>
i love how quickly d&d changed the direction of GoT to pander to SJWs

>a feminist bitch who was last seen killing emasculating the strongest male character comes out of nowhere to save the most abused female character

>the hottest character reveals her insecurities because she's really an old ugly hag

>refugee storyline continues
>>
>>72019932
I got bored and dropped this show around the time the brown hordes started worshiping dragon girls white pussy.
>>
>>72021504
Skipped it
>>
>>72021476
kek'd
>>
I'm thinking it was just this particular episode... But every single plotline is focused on a woman.

All the main character men in the show are literally or figuratively immasculated.

Game of cucks
>>
File: fook.jpg (34 KB, 448x593) Image search: [Google]
fook.jpg
34 KB, 448x593
>>72023857
What the fook did you just say about me you fookin cunt? I was a fookin Legend in Gin Alley... a fookin legend. You know how much they paid me to kill a man in kings landing? Seven silvers. They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again; none of them cocksuckers got away from me. I made over 2100 confirmed silvers. I'm a top ranger and I'm the fastest fookin dirk north of the wall. You are nothing to me but just another ugly little cunt. I will fook you til you're dead with a force that has never been seen before north of the wall. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. Maybe its time, do ya think? ay? Maybe you're the man.. eh.. cunt? Think again bastid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of deserters across the haunted forest and we could piss in any gutter and soak five of you. The piss that wipes out your pathetic cunt lieff. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my dirk. Not only am I the best fookin fighter in the Nights watch, but I was a fookin legend in gin alley, a fookin legend. I would take any knight... any knight.. any time. fookin cunts in steel plate; fookin cowards. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fookin tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the iron price, You should shut your fookin hole. you look like a fookin ballsack, ugly look at your stupid, cunt face..... I will piss in your ugly little cunt mouth and you will drown in it. You're fookindead bastard.?
>>
>>72024319

What sort of broke the camel's back for me was listening to Daario and Jorah discuss how much "bad men" were everywhere apparently screwing everything up for the wiminz...THEN described themselves as the "bad men," during their likely suicide mission to save Jabba. Jesus Christ. I give up on this fucking show.
>>
File: joopepe.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
joopepe.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>72023837
The writer George RR Martin is also an ultraliberal and has self-described himself as "a feminist at heart". So is it any surprise that the outcomes in both the show and the books are utter trash based on ridiculous modern day political leanings? NOT REALLY
>>
>>72024319
It's a shame, too. The men are masculine in the books.
And stands isn't autistic
>>
File: 1460357007954.jpg (2 MB, 1658x2468) Image search: [Google]
1460357007954.jpg
2 MB, 1658x2468
>>72024631
Speaking of faggots who want to ruin settings with politics that would have never existed in them in the first place.

Some anti-rage.
>>
>>72023547
Just skip her. You lose out on nothing. She has no impact whatsoever on Westeros.
>>
>>72024803
He Is dumb for responding to them. He should have just told them to get fucked and leave it at that.
>>
>>72024803
A god.
But damn hes right, its this game, he does with it what he wants.
>>
>>72024998
It's clear she is the main protagonists. It's a girls book. It has no appeal for me. Just annoyed I wasted time reading it for it to take that swing. I can't enjoy it.
>>
>>72019932
>hollywood
>western
hollywood is closer to your area buddy
>>
>>72023304
you might be american but you cant deny that your education system is killing you from inside.

Im not an american hater, and i agree that we europeans have great challenges too, but that doesnt mean i dont have right to call him a faggot when he is acting like one.
>>
>>72019932
The show is run by jews, roach.
>>
File: 1407994284918.png (2 MB, 910x2659) Image search: [Google]
1407994284918.png
2 MB, 910x2659
>>72025573
>you cant deny that your education system is killing you from inside.

Yeah, after the media education was the second institution to fall to the kike. Now it's just another tool to breed useful idiots for the globalists.
>>
>>72022589
Southern spaniards to be precise. This season they filmed in the north of Catalonia. I don't know what place will it be though.
>>
>>72025951
keep strong, reconquista soon.
>>
>>72022589
lets see. if they start killing people without remorse cutting heads off then maybe.

I expect brutal murderings from dornish if they want to keep displaying them from spain.
>>
File: 1455683489874.gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
1455683489874.gif
3 MB, 336x178
>>72019932
Fuck the Sand Sneks
Fuck the Dorne plotline

no LSH
THESE FUCKING NIGGERS KILLED STANNIS
]BUT ONLY AFTER THEY ASSASSINATED HIS CHARACTER
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT BURNING THE KID WAS A GOOD IDEA?

FUCKING KIKE SHIT REEEEEE
>>
File: 1431726190570.png (284 KB, 599x436) Image search: [Google]
1431726190570.png
284 KB, 599x436
>>72021462
Fucking this , Doran was my favorite character in the books ,he's like a perfect counter Littlefinger type of character i was really looking forward on this season expanding on his Dornish master plan ,him revealing his true intentions was one of the best parts of the books and they just fucking kill him off like it's fucking nothing , in the first fucking episode like he's some random rapist from fleebottom , and not to mention waht the fuck that means since they didn't put Arianne in the shows and Trystane is dead that means that house Martell is literally dead after 2 000 fucking years because some mad retarded cunt can't fucking come to grips with reality , they fucked up Dorne so fucking hard , it was one the more based places and houses in the books and now it's a feminist apocalypse
>>
>>72019932
How is GoT feminist propaganda?

Basically all of the strong women have shown their tits and the ones that have not is masculine.
>>
>>72023300
Every female fan of the show I know hates them. Your reality is warped by the fear of feminism.
>>
>>72025573
what the fuck do you know about the american education system besides some meme images on this faggot board?
>>
>>72019932
will the witch resurrect John Snow?
>>
>>72028492
I think he will become a white walker...
>>
>>72028721
and then turn on them? because of the power of sword?
>>
>>72024319
This desu. Was trying to count male protags left who weren't retarded, cripples/eunuchs or sisterfuckers

Only Davos was left. Meanwhile we've THREE whole plotlines of YOU GO GRRLisms

Throwing in the towel on this shit. Shit died when they killed off Stannis desu
>>
>>72029461
>Davos

He will probably get shanked by some no names just like Barristan the Bold.
Fucking travesty.
>>
>>72019932
>90% of women in the show are devious, scheming, treacherous backstabbers born into positions of privilege whose plots and machinations get everyone killed and ruin everything for everyone
>the 10% of women in the show who aren't shit have to get where they through hard work and suffering

>feminist propaganda
>>
File: 1460221392319.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1460221392319.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
>>72024803
Fuck this really triggers me. Leftist claiming that the KNOW that niggers inhabited northern europe back then. "Multicultural societies were big back then. Even vikings had 50% black people raiding with them."
Fuck, why do I get so angry after only thinking about this shit?
>>
>>72020987
Jason Momoa is Polynesian
>>
You know what triggered me? They named the sandniggers Martel
The FUCKING sandniggers god damn
>>
>>72023209
And a story of warning that the kind of degeneracy Oberyn practiced is not ok
>>
why would they do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCe0Nz7Ie90

Jews should have known this would backfired against them.
>>
>>72030108
It's even better

>Martells stalemate foreign invasion
>Just like real Charles Martell BTFO'd Muslims
>Except this time around, Martells are sandniggers
>The invaders are white
>>
>>72030108
France, you guys desperately need a new Martel. Be the change you want in the World
>>
>>72030325
there probably is a black guy who has martel as a family name right now in france because of his traitor whore mother.
>>
>>72030426
Damn, thats sad.
>>
>>72028245
I know that your Unis are filled with libtards cucks and feminazis, spreading degeneracy in every field they reach.
>>
>>72019932
>turn everything into feminism propaganda
implying that the Author of GoT isn't a feminist hippie sjw
>>
>>72019932
Because it is pushed from the government.
>>
>>72029976
Becuase retarded revisionist tools are shitting all over your history?

The only surprising thing is that more aren't pissed off.
>>
>>72020020
Roach
>>
>>72020842
Anon kind of gets it right, but GOT, or at least it's jew producers, are without question ideological. Leftists? I don't think so. The cynicism of the show seems to indicate a sort of sophomoric nihilism on their part. There is without a doubt a progressive hue to the show, but I would attribute that more to the shallow ideas of the writers.

Seriously, GOT is beyond garbage and has been since it deviated from the books in season 2. Martin is no genius, but he knew how to write entertaining pulp that subverted some old tropes. D&D are bottom of the barrel hacks.
>>
How does /pol/ make everything into feminist propaganda?
>>
File: 1407680797787.jpg (701 KB, 1151x2134) Image search: [Google]
1407680797787.jpg
701 KB, 1151x2134
>>72032551
>/pol/ does it
>>
>>72020987

nice flag, Pyjamas
>>
File: 1416310212771.jpg (83 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1416310212771.jpg
83 KB, 480x720
get fucked jon
>>
>>72030153
>that like/dislike ratio
kek
>>
>>72029976
>Black people
>We wuz vikings an sheit
Literally what?
>>
>>72033615
I have this thought that always finds itself in my mind when I see shit like this.

It's of aliens finding our planet long after we're gone and have a nightmare of a time piecing the past together due to revisionists running rampant after whites are gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 2671x1553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 2671x1553
But there was a pretty good metaphor for third wave feminism in the actual episode
>>
File: Sieppaa.png (19 KB, 972x217) Image search: [Google]
Sieppaa.png
19 KB, 972x217
>>72030153
>>72033351

LoL
>>
File: meanwhile.gif (2 MB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.gif
2 MB, 400x219
>>
>>72019932
The show is red pilled sempi....

The feminsit can project as much as they want... but HBO knows that the show didn't get to where it was with libcucks. The show is about the "harsh reality" in a fantasy setting. The absence of sugar contentedness off other shows and media is key to its success.

Being gay doesn't give you plot armor.

Women can fuck up and be cruel bitches worthy of slurs.

Stannis is still one of the best fighters on the show... and only died because he got out numberd. Had he been at full health, Brenie would have died.

Cerci got slut shamed and she fucking deserved it!
>>
>>72035173
The feminist will never get game of thrones, and Denyarus has lost alot of her power and doesn't have alot of cockless storm troppers left.
>>
>>72035173
>Stannis
He might even be alive still, because they didn't showed his death explicitly, just like with Hound.
>>
>>72029938
this
>>
File: 1461612683878.jpg (8 KB, 720x462) Image search: [Google]
1461612683878.jpg
8 KB, 720x462
oh shit
>>
>>72029976
Sweet, I didn't know Aland had their own flag. Stay white, based island bros
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.