[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should have stop here, Europe is doomed since 2004, thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
We should have stop here, Europe is doomed since 2004, thanks to Germany recidivist destructor of Europe.

Try to prove me wrong even if you can't.
>>
>>72019872
agreed. all those leeching eastern euro need to fuck off and stay poor
>>
Eject while you can, you're approaching maximum cuckitude
>>
>>72019872
But you already had the southern shit holes there?
>>
>>72019872
Germany: 1871-1945
It was your perfidious Anglo-Kike elite who destroyed Europe.
>>
>>72020091
These are nice countries, even if they're kinda poor. It is safe and have valuable history and culture.
>>
>>72020295
Fuck em, the E.U. would have worked fine if we didn't decide to go the humanitarian route and take in all shit-tier countries such as Greece and Romania.
>>
>>72020544
Greece was in EU before you Sven, or should I say Ahmed ?
>>
>>72020900
>le ahmed

Do you think I would post on /pol/ if I was not white? At least have the decency to call me a cuck you bong.
And my point still stands, Greece ruined the EU along with other under developed countries.
>>
>>72021044
I think the people who ruined the EU were the anti white jewish loxists who wanted to destroy europe, not the fucking greeks.
>>
>>72021221
Then you have no concept of what the E.U.'s purpose is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.